• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To those in SoCal:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Im assuming Perris? Near Moreno Valley? Is that correct?

Race

Smash Lord
near lake perris, kindda closer toriverside and corona, or the other way is temeccula

MakoEnergy

Smash Rookie
Enough with the Perris jokes >.<! and yes, near Moreno Valley, Rancho shares the border between the two cities...

I just wanted to konw if there was someone I could Smash with, Melee or Brawl or even 64!

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Im in Moreno Valley every weekend, but im usually there visiting family and gf. So if for some reason i dont have anything to do, ill let you know. Because I personally would rather have, happy ending > Brawl. :)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lmao, I just moved out of Riverside.

Ekoli

Smash Journeyman
Moreno Valley

I've been living out here for like 3 yrs but I didn't think there were any smashers. I jus transferred from my school in the OC to live wit my mom. But I think im going to valley view highschool. Just hit me up on AIM if im not on smashboards.
AIM: BuTTerMilkB

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
shouldn't the randoms contact others if they want to play

I mean, we are not gaining anything from playing you, so why should I talk to you

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
This thread didn't bring much 6 months ago and it doesn't bring much now. Create a thread about a smashfest/tournament or post in one already there and you'll have better luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom