• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To The Pennsylvania Smash Community.

Renth

Smash Hero
It's come to my attention that i don't play smash half as much as i use to. I'm not very active in the community outside of whenever i can get rides to random places and whenever the guys from Pittsburgh come to see me. I'm very inactive in the community and i'm changing my status in the Pennsylvania player finder to reflect my lack of activity.
So basically..

I'm leaving smash to only casual play and with friends i'll still do the occasional tournament here or there but as of late i'm too busy to keep an active role in the smash community.

I also feel that text should be given to Swiftbass a player from pittsburgh who is well on his way in the community and has a lot of natural talent. However it is not my place to decide where text is divided among the state that is to be decided between the panelists whenver they get around to having a meeting or .. whatever.

Life comes first and i'm far too busy to keep up with the game. It's about time i started getting my life together anyways i've been really out of it lately. Time to concentrate on where i'm going to be down the road and not how well i can wave land across platforms :laugh: I spent too much time with my life around video games i'm not talking about solely smash.
Special Thanks to The Cape for kicking me in the *** and helping me get my life together.
I know it sounds pathetic but i really haven't thought much about life until recently and it's time i put effort into it.

I also won't be posting that much so catch me on aim.

FFrost

Smash Apprentice
The week I quit WoW to come back to smash renth becomes a casual player....from now on, every chain grab and gimp kill I get is dedicated to you renth!

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Well Renth, I've heard much, but never got to play ya, and it looks like I probably never will, 'cause coincidentally I too, have decided too much of one thing is never a good thing, even when it comes to Smash. I'm in my last semester of college and I don't need to spend my last weeks here playing a video game released in 2001. Join me in the Active- category!

Haha, yeah I am still down for casual play, but just moving smash down on the priority list.

And after playing Swifty at Duquesne the other week, he has definitely elevated his game. Seeing as to there should be at least 1 killa from Pittsburgh representing text, it should go to him, 'cause he is really into this game right now, he's killin' it, and is active on the boards.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
y'all don't have to keep saying, "I vote for Swift",(thanks but no thx) I care/dont care (a bit ambiguous) about text that much and I think I need to travel more b4 I even get close to it.

anyways, I hate to see someone leave like this but you gotta do what you gotta do. Best of luck to you Renth.

on another note, for anyone else thinking the same way.... unless its a priority issue(like the latter) I say keep going with smash, yeah it came out in like 2001, but I say ride it till the wheels fall off, **** sitting there and waiting for the new one. I just dont wanna see a trend start.

Soldier6

Smash Apprentice
california university (washington county)
alright well.....not sure why everyone's getting emotional/emo, like u should put ur "text rating" on this website before life anyway ~ MARK, I know u'll still play as much as ever, just remember, brawl AND summer will be here soon, we'll smash a lot more soon enough buddy (haven't u read my sig after all this time???:chuckle:

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
y'all don't have to keep saying, "I vote for Swift",(thanks but no thx) I care/dont care (a bit ambiguous) about text that much and I think I need to travel more b4 I even get close to it.
On that note, I vote for Swift.

Top Bottom