• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To the florida community!!!!!( and other homos who care about the florida community)

Status
Not open for further replies.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
UUAA AND BLURAY SUPPORT THREAD!!111!111!!!!11!1

This just in, uuaa has just recently broke up with his gurlfriend. This means he will once again be able to play smash again. This is great ews and should be taken highly. I know this is for real because HE actually called ME to play smash!!!! WTF??? that never happens when he has a gurlfriend. he barely lets me come to play smash when icall hm and now he's calling me. this is truly a godsend. be prepared to get ***** by this kid when he stats going to tournaments again as i truly beleive he is atleast a top 15 smasher in florida. sadly because of his numerous gurlfriends, he was unable to attedn a lot of tournaments. but when he did, this kid *****. he's one of the most technical smashersin florida, with only like shiz and colin,possibly being more tech savvy. oh phanna as well (phanna's a beast). if xif were still considered "Fl", he would also be up there in the top tech players. anyways, with a bit of more tourney experience i believe his mindgames would match his tech skill and that he would undoubtedly be top 10. (not that his mindgames suck now its just that he can still improve in this department and become more efficient. oh, and im completey serious about this post, as me AND vericz say, "uuaa is TOO GOOD"...peace

EDIT: bluray is also the ish. this kid is too good and when he comes back to Fl he will **** your faces in. this kid is going to come back so beast from NY.

-hiroshi

Zoro

Smash Champion
nastee
ive been waitin for this day
nothing against natania but uuaa is so much funner when hes single

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Ray is toooooooooo good.

Ray, me, HBox and Raistlin need to do a series of Jiggs dittos so see which Jiggs is supreme. We can name the mini-tourney 'gay sex' because it'll be so gay.

Zoro

Smash Champion
yeh i dont wanna see that

man uuaa is nastee
He 4 stocked me and 3 stocked me like 10 times today.
Ive never felt so bad at this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom