• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To renth (about my Ggah)

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
i'm sorry to announce that i no longer have as much passion for Ggah as i previously did. after using him in friendlies all day at linguini's i realized that my Ggah was getting pwned by people i could destroy with sheik or falco. at this point, i am making a strong effort to get really good, and Ggah will only hold me back. After seeing how much potential my falco has i decided to pick him up again and just own with falco. as my secondary. i will still play Ggah, but not nearly as much. i am now going to focus on falco so i can work on my weak match ups. i still love you though renth. and we will still Ggah ditto...peace

-hiroshi

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Ganon relies on mindgames. Learn to read and trick your opponents and you'll do just fine (most of the time). Never give up on Ganon!

Linguini

Smash Master
Ganon relies on mindgames. Learn to read and trick your opponents and you'll do just fine (most of the time). Never give up on Ganon!
Every character relies on mindgames just as much as ganon, tech skill means nothing if you cant find the moment you use it, which requires mindgames.
Ganon is underrated, hes hard to learn once you play with other chars, but hes good enough to win. The only reason ganon is harder is because he has less approaches than the higher tier characters.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Every character relies on mindgames just as much as ganon, tech skill means nothing if you cant find the moment you use it, which requires mindgames.
Ganon is underrated, hes hard to learn once you play with other chars, but hes good enough to win. The only reason ganon is harder is because he has less approaches than the higher tier characters.
yes I agree, but any opponent with equal "mindgame" talent would beat ganon if they had a technical advantage. So to compensate, you have to always make sure that your own ability to predict people goes far beyond your opponent.

Top Bottom