• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To be a True Falcon main...

DC

Smash Cadet
That looks pretty sick. Las Vegas? I might try to find this when I go to EVO lol.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
My 40 year old mother got on this lol.

Before you ask where was I and call me out as a wuss, I was in my college classes when she took a trip to visit her mom in CA. SO THERE. O_O

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I would never go on that thing.

I have a huge fear of heights. Paralyzing fear of them.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I would never go on that thing.

I have a huge fear of heights. Paralyzing fear of them.
Do one thing every day that scares you, ZIO

I'd do it. I have a ridiculous fear of heights myself. I almost didn't go to AWA one year because the room I was staying in was on the top floor.

Purple

Hi guys!
"Do one thing everyday that could potentially lead to death"

Dude i'm so straight, that doesn't even look fun, it just looks like a boring slide to death. And man, the breaks could **** up. I don't want that.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
The more roller coasters i see, the more scared i become of them. I'm extra straight on this.
Don't be scared! I was on a trip in 11th grade to Busch Gardens a few years ago and I was scared ****less to go on anything. Some friends convinced me to ride a smaller coaster, and it was pretty fun. I just started going on bigger ones, and eventually went on all of them in the park.

You should at least try it some time. Ease into it. You'd probably like it more than you think.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'm down with roller coasters, but that thing just doesn't look interesting. Woo, it's a slide that, if I didn't know that there were brakes and multiple layers of safety precautions, might be scary. And they probably charge some asinine amount of money to ride this thing too.

The view is probably awesome, though.

Purple

Hi guys!
Probably, there's probably alot of repair done for that to prevent failure. So then again, i guess it isn't that scary.

Don't owrry moses, i ride roller coasters, but that one looks like there's practically NO safety measure to prevent you from falling to your death. Then again, it wouldn't be as scary if there was that. But seriously, imagine yourself on that roller coaster, and it just slides off. and you're free falling to your death. Can you truly comprehend how it would feel to fall straight into a floor at such a high speed?

I twitch everytime i think about it.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Wait, I got a BETTER scarier than this...
now, imagine going on that ride...but in a different type of coaster.
like this one.

Your now riding a lay-down, deter toter coaster that is build on top of the Stratosphere in Las Vegas. By the way, did I mention that is about 1,000ft from the ground?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RIDE IT NOW!!!??? MUAHAHAHHAHAH.....

I would :p.

But anyways, this coaster give the meaning of "suicidal falcon" it's true meaning. In order to go off the stage in melee, one must go to las vegas and ride it.

but anyways...X-scream is second tier in the Stratosphere ride list
What's top tier?

this ride.

"Warning: watching this video might scare you or sick."

Trust me, I watch the 50 seconds video..and I was holding my seat as tight as I could.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNHUwD6C7kM&feature=related

Worst scenario: If the ride actually malfunction, leaving the guess stuck in the ride for god knows how long.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I would ride it. Yeah.

Doesn't look that bad.

they definitely have brakes and a ****load of security on that thing. Whether it's visible or not.

They DON'T want to get sued.

It's perfectly safe. They test these things every day, hundreds of times, to make sure that everything functions right. If something goes wrong, they stop it immediately.

Also, to be a true Falcon main, you must:
-Never flub a knee. EVER.
-Taunt BEFORE you K.O.
-Drink a burger soaked in whiskey before every match.

That is a true Falcon Main.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Worst scenario: If the ride actually malfunction, leaving the guess stuck in the ride for god knows how long.
I actually saw that happen at 6 flags atlanta when I was on a high school trip. The enigma (big inverted roller coaster that has you ride the track backwards for the 2nd half of the ride) broke down leaving the people riding it stuck halfway up a loop for a couple hours. They had to be taken off the ride with a crane.

I chose not to ride the enigma that day.:urg:

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I actually saw that happen at 6 flags atlanta when I was on a high school trip. The enigma (big inverted roller coaster that has you ride the track backwards for the 2nd half of the ride) broke down leaving the people riding it stuck halfway up a loop for a couple hours. They had to be taken off the ride with a crane.

I chose not to ride the enigma that day.:urg:
I think I herd that on the news once.
yea, once it breaks down, there NO way I am riding it again...

Oh that remind me.

Everyone should NOT ride Montu at Bush garden in Tampa.

You have NO idea how many time I got stuck at the Lift hill, the part where the coaster is being pulled to the top of the hill before plummeting, and to make maters worse? It started to rain.

Like, I wouldn't mind riding it over and over again....but if it breaks then yea, might as well go to some other coaster.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I think I herd that on the news once.
yea, once it breaks down, there NO way I am riding it again...

Oh that remind me.

Everyone should NOT ride Montu at Bush garden in Tampa.

You have NO idea how many time I got stuck at the Lift hill, the part where the coaster is being pulled to the top of the hill before plummeting, and to make maters worse? It started to rain.

Like, I wouldn't mind riding it over and over again....but if it breaks then yea, might as well go to some other coaster.
I loved the montu.:(

That said, I was riding it when it was relatively new (somewhere in the 1-3 years old range). Maybe the maintenance budget at busch gardens has gone down with the economy or something.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I loved the montu.:(

That said, I was riding it when it was relatively new (somewhere in the 1-3 years old range). Maybe the maintenance budget at busch gardens has gone down with the economy or something.
I still love montu though and I will still ride it.

"If it breaks down don't ride it".
Then ****, don't ride any coasters. Everything has the potential to break down.
We're only human. =\
I'll die happily then :p

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
I went on the once when I was 13 when my dad and I were going to LA by car.

**** bricksssssssssssssss.

Top Bottom