• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To all Boca Raton residents, (and those of the surrounding area)

Baky

Smash Journeyman
My friend an I are going on a trip to visit folks in Boca Raton and to hang around Miami and such.

We are arriving Monday the 21st and departing Thursday the 24th.

I'm looking for some friendlies. Anyone avaliable?

nevershootme

Smash Master
Check out the Nexus in boynton beach. Players like Afro Thundah and Equi go there. The best day to go is on wednesday (which also includes $10 unlimited arcade and pc gaming play). But there are some players around the area.

If you are going down to miami. come to FIU (Florida International University) where me and other players attend the school, we play smash nearly every day until 6pm or so.

Baky

Smash Journeyman
for this Nexus arcade, after entry, is gaming free?

Also, we may or may not go to Miami its an extra hour away, so who knows.

Masky

Smash Master
I live like 5 minutes away from Boca, but yeah if you want to play with the best people in the area go to Nexus or FIU

White Out

Smash Apprentice
brawl is $10 for the day their is no entry price just prices for the games (shhh!!!! don't give em ideas)

Btw how is the FAU's smash community i'm starting their in august?

Gingerr

Smash Lord
$10 for unlimited smash at Nexus on any day, but like it's already been said, Wednesday's are the best days. Afro Thundah goes a lot, sometimes even Icekid, Seibrik, etc etc go randomly. It's always a good time.

Baky

Smash Journeyman
Though, for the arcade games in particular...is it free after entry?

I'm personally concerned for my friend, he doesn't play brawl and it wouldn't interest him much to spectate.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
There's no entry fee. They use a card system. You buy a card ($1) and then put however much money you want on the card to play arcade games with. On Wednesday's, it's a $15 flat fee to play arcade and I THINK PC games unlimited.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
You can just come to nexus anyday, and depending on what you wanna do you pay to play like a normal arcade. PCs are 5 bucks per hours, and smash is 5 to 10 bucks all day depending on if you are a member or not.

Wednesdays is $15 flat fee for unlimited PC, Arcade, and Console. (and by console I mean smash.) Wednesday would also be the best day for smash since thats the day of the week everyone seems to show up. But theres always random smashers any night of the week.

Just come in and speak up and you'll find them, chances are I'll be there working to help you out, just ask for "Sly" and ill be more then happy to help you out. Nexus is open til 2am or later every night and to be honest theres not much to do in the boca/boynton area after 10pm lol

Baky

Smash Journeyman
Well thanks for the info. I'll be looking to play some good players.

Also, for my friends sake. Anyone know of a good Halo 3 community in the area? He's currently a Halo *****.

Tim_The_Enchanter

Smash Ace
brawl is $10 for the day their is no entry price just prices for the games (shhh!!!! don't give em ideas)

Btw how is the FAU's smash community i'm starting their in august?
I went to FAU last year. There is a big smash community and the guys there are a bunch of fun.

Top Bottom