• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TnT Crew(Otru an all of them)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
All of yall, Will, Joe, Collin, Luis, Sheer...everyone else

Im willing to drive up there every once in a while an play smash.

Ill bring alot of green.

Just holla at me when yall are gettin together.

727-418-1397

Vijin

Smash Ace
BUMP!
I'd love to play you guys more often too.
If you guys are holding something during weekends, Melbourne Crew would be down for a smashfest.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Ummmm....

The glory days are over. TNT doesn't have our own apartment anymore so its been pritty hard to get the whole crew together to play anymore. :(

Polmex you missed the 2 years when the TNT apartment was smash central and there were like atleast 5 blazed smashers at our place every night.

Vijin didn't miss out (on the smash), but its nice to hear he misses smashing with us. :)

I don't really know what to tell you guys. Closest thing we have to a smash fort now is Rx and queenie's (who are very gracious about lending their place our for smash) place but they don't partake in the same hobbies most of tnt did (polmex).

PolMex23

Smash Champion
****, im disheartened.

But, I guess ill see most of yall this sat.

But, someone should hold smashfest in Orlando...get the whole crew alive again or somthin.

All this money an no 1 to partay with me =-( ****nnn

xD I cant wait till sat atleast

Vijin

Smash Ace
Yeah, I wish I attended more of the fests! Now they're gone! lol

Melbourne would be down for hosting smash-fests, but it's hard to get anyone to drive to Melbourne. It's not exactly a hot spot in the smash bros. melee scene. On the chance that people would make the drive though, we've got players willing to smash it up all night, a nice empty living room for smash set-ups, an empty room upstairs with carpet for anyone sleeping over, and a couple 24/7 restaurants within 5 minutes of driving distance.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yeah, I wish I attended more of the fests! Now they're gone! lol

Melbourne would be down for hosting smash-fests, but it's hard to get anyone to drive to Melbourne. It's not exactly a hot spot in the smash bros. melee scene. On the chance that people would make the drive though, we've got players willing to smash it up all night, a nice empty living room for smash set-ups, an empty room upstairs with carpet for anyone sleeping over, and a couple 24/7 restaurants within 5 minutes of driving distance.

Sounds like Clearwater/Tampa you're talking about. But yeah, Mike, if you wanna hang out over the break, gimme a call or something and we should smash or hang with Nick and Felipe.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
THEY MUST LIVE!!!!

LIVE>>>>>FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!"Mel gibson"

****it people lets get this goin again.

Emil ima be there whenever you call me foo

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Emil ima be there whenever you call me foo
... Unless you magically found your phone our of the body of water you dropped it in, or you have the same number... I need your new one. PM it to me or something. I'm going to try to call your "old" one now.

edit: nvm, contact has been made

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Didn't will's parents leave and ****? House to yourself?

New TnT headquarters?

I'll throw down some trees as well...

We gotta revive the community by the time I get there (fall '09 UCF)

Top Bottom