• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

If it really happened I wouldn't publish it like that, lol. I know I'm ToonHitler and all, but I have some standards, GOSH. :mad:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
only use tl
Too late. I got last place. I used only PT but it was only because I went in without practice and it was also against MU's I was confident I could win with PT. Sadly, going in with no practice and no confidence from any practice led to my downfall. Oh well, next time I will do better. I've been doing better for the past two months and not having a reliable sparring partner is really my only reason right now for not doing as well as I should. My game with both characters was really off for some reason, even the casuals there were giving me a little trouble. Everyone has their bad days, some more than others. xD

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I don't see why you'd want to limit yourself to one character anyways... I mean, you should make sure you practice the hell out of your main, but I mean, doesn't it make sense to make sure you got someone else to work with just in case? Or am I wrong?

edit:
Just to clarify, I'm talking from my understanding of matchups which is that some characters just don't do that well against others as other characters do.. so you'd want to make sure you pick a character that covers all your bad matchups.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
I don't see why you'd want to limit yourself to one character anyways... I mean, you should make sure you practice the hell out of your main, but I mean, doesn't it make sense to make sure you got someone else to work with just in case? Or am I wrong?

edit:
Just to clarify, I'm talking from my understanding of matchups which is that some characters just don't do that well against others as other characters do.. so you'd want to make sure you pick a character that covers all your bad matchups.
My brain covers all my bad mu.

MJG

Smash Hero
Too late. I got last place. I used only PT but it was only because I went in without practice and it was also against MU's I was confident I could win with PT. Sadly, going in with no practice and no confidence from any practice led to my downfall. Oh well, next time I will do better. I've been doing better for the past two months and not having a reliable sparring partner is really my only reason right now for not doing as well as I should. My game with both characters was really off for some reason, even the casuals there were giving me a little trouble. Everyone has their bad days, some more than others. xD
Use whoever you want as long as you are having fun. That's the most important aspect honestly. Too many people get caught up in the game and lose sight that it IS just a game...none of this is gonna help us 20 years down the road lol.

Also, what day in Dec. is your tourney again? Trying to make sure that I make it to it since it will be among my last tournaments that I attend.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
There is no set date for winter smashcon. It will be during winter holiday so I'm assuming late Dec, early Jan. We will definitely plan it 2 weeks before/after APEX, or I will push for that at least.

Edit: We should totally start a super amazing social group guys. Throw it in the back alley and make it super cool and secretive with all the other back alley rooms. We will act like it's the coolest thing ever and not post in it and forget it exists, then we will go skype about it and then forget about skype and then come back here only to forget about this. Yeah. Let's do that. :sasukebowser:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Dang, I feel so left out, but then again, what have I ever contributed to the community anyway (beside a few tournies)? :c

Anyway. I hope you win Twink. I also hope people realize they are racists if they don't vote for you.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
No... I've been watching hurricane Issac for the past 4 days straight. I'm tired of watching swirly swirls. @.@

There was no brawl tourney, not enough players. I just played 64 all day.

BUT MAN WAS I GOOD AT 64.

Top Bottom