• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Bomber7

Smash Hero
That's just not my kind of metal.

I'm into progressive/math rock, therefore something like ADTR would be too boring and uninteresting for my tastes, something that would suit my tastes better would be Blindfolds Aside by Protest the Hero, or Crossing the Rubicon by The Human Abstract.

I actually don't listen to metal that much anyways, I just listen to jazz lol.
ADTR is meh, the song linked is good, but overall, I'm more into Progressive/Power metal.

Twink. Progressive metal you say? You in to Sonata Arctica?

Legit Jazz interest is legit btw.

I never listened to Sonata Arctica, so I gave them a try. Heard about 3-4 songs, and although they're pretty good, they just aren't my thing. If I had to put blame on something, it would be their sound.

On another note, I think these guys are godlike: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGDQOECShw8&feature=relmfu

They have an acoustic version and a regular version of the same album, and I don't know which version I dig more. :/

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I never listened to Sonata Arctica, so I gave them a try. Heard about 3-4 songs, and although they're pretty good, they just aren't my thing. If I had to put blame on something, it would be their sound.

On another note, I think these guys are godlike: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGDQOECShw8&feature=relmfu

They have an acoustic version and a regular version of the same album, and I don't know which version I dig more. :/
Do you remember which songs you listened to? If you listened to some of my favorite songs and still don't like them then there's nothing I can do.

Also, ever listen to Masterplan? They're another band I like. They are power metal, not so much progressive, I'd still recommend them because they have a number of songs I like. :)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I saw sonata arctica and dragonforce when they came to KC. Best concert ever

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I saw sonata arctica and dragonforce when they came to KC. Best concert ever
Oh so envious. I'm disappointed that they aren't touring in the southern US after their new album comes out. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna preorder the CD and get the t-shirt and delux CD. :)

Dragonforce live?? :scared:

The best metal show I've been to was The Chariot back when they just finished releasing The Fiancee. I still have the scars from how brutal it was.....

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I've never been to a live band performance before. If Rhapsody of Fire had come closer to Louisiana, I would have gone, but alas they are weaving in and out of the Northern US and Canada. :(

southpaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4442-0022-4229
so toonlink did work this past weekend. we got mjg gettin 5th. pj and I got 7th at our respective tourneys and archer gettin 12th. If this keeps up, toon link will never drop from high tier >.<

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Man I wish I could go to more tourneys so I could have at it. My aggro as **** toon link
Would you consider coming to a tourny in Louisiana? I'm talking with a guy right now and we are playing around with July 15th as a date for his bi-yearly tourny called SmashCon. It usually gets many entrants for Smash 64, Melee, Brawl, and Mario Kart. I'm trying to get with people from out of state who may be interested to come.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I've never been out of state before and I don't know anyone else that's going. But I definitely want to. Maybe.

:phone:
Ask around the Florida thread, see if you can carpool. I know as the day draws closer, I will be telling other states about it.

southpaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4442-0022-4229
g@w is another great team mate.
@mjg just saw the bracket from E4U. dang looks like havok got his vengeance against you. Did you mm any socal players like mike, larry, or rich?

southpaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4442-0022-4229
wow u kinda did dodge almost all of socal in bracket lol. did you go all TL in tourney?

zelda is like midtier go away fuujin

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So by the end of this month, I should know if July 15th is the confirmed date for the Smashcon tourny. I'll keep you guys updated.

Normally when somebody picks Zelda against me I just put my controller down and walk away.

I'm not even kidding.

they announced a latin american regional/national, $1k minimum for 1st place

hyperbolic time chamber time :D

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
ayo , my brothers ive been out of service due to life john ( gf, school & work) but, ya boy just gotta promotion which means more free time ! im coming back quicker then a fat kid on his second plate at a all u can eat buffet >:)

Top Bottom