• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Been about ten months since I last showed up here.

I see that this place still exists.

Which means people still play Brawl. :054:

I don't know how you all can do it.

It looks like I am still the second highest poster here.

What the hell!?

Though it looks like this Twinkie person will pass me up soon.

26 more posts.

But Sasuke will forever be the top.

Or Sosuke.

SasukeBowserPikachu.

Guy doesn't even visit Smashboards anymore.

But that's cool.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Hey guys.
Tourney-ment report:

beat some new player 2-0
beat hinkage 2-0 (Snake)
beat tempest 2-0 (Diddy/Falco)
lost to vinnie 1-2 (ICs, D3; he went D3 second match)
beat hinkage again 2-0 (he went ICs this time but I somehow prevailed)
lost to koolaid 0-2 (Snake; I went Marth match 2 and didn't stop choking until it was too late)
beat Izumi soundly in a money match, my Marth vs his TL, 2-0.

I came in 13th out of 80 as Toon Link (and Marth for one match). I am perfectly able to massacre mid-level and low-level players, but when it comes to playing people who are power-ranked, I fall apart. It might be partly due to some exterior factor like nervousness or getting scared mid-match. I can still definitely handle D3, but I CANNOT handle ICs for the life of me. Atomsk beat me solidly with ICs in friendlies and so did Vinnie in tourney. Help/advice/wifi training would be hugely appreciated. I'm asking MJG in particular but others would be nice as well. I aim to do so much better next tourney. In the event that any of you would be so kind as to help out, know that I'm a fast learner and can apply new concepts to my playstyle easily. I ask here because I was given contradictory advice at the tourney: some said to camp more while others said I was camping too much and should try down air mixups...

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Been about ten months since I last showed up here.

I see that this place still exists.

Which means people still play Brawl. :054:

I don't know how you all can do it.

It looks like I am still the second highest poster here.

What the hell!?

Though it looks like this Twinkie person will pass me up soon.

26 more posts.

But Sasuke will forever be the top.

Or Sosuke.

SasukeBowserPikachu.

Guy doesn't even visit Smashboards anymore.

But that's cool.
I'll always be in the group of the oldest posters in the place. Man... I feel old now....

I miss SauskeBowser too :(

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Santi stopped by????? I thought he long gone/dead.
Rutger and bomber I too long for the good ol days when we were full of life and sasukebowserpikachu was active as ever. TWiNKatGC, you were around you just never migrated to the social group. Iirc you and s@nt stayed back and tended to this thread.

@bomber
The OG Zange social thread would be 3 now. You ARE old... grandpa
:phone:

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
At least we still have the first post. IMO Twinkie should give it to a vet like Me or Bomber or to a Viet since he had it first.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
At least we still have the first post. IMO Twinkie should give it to a vet like Me or Bomber or to a Viet since he had it first.

Does VG still post on smashboards? I thought he quit a long time ago. :o

Edit: I find it disturbing that the TOON LINK social group is in the hands of a KIRBY.

I would change it to Bomber with the permission of Kingtoon, since it's still his, even though he still hasn't updated the title lol.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Aww that's sweet of you Twinkie. ;)

Try and get in contact with him (if you already haven't), see what he has to say. If not, I will bomb battle him for rights to the thread. :troll:

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Bomber, you BETTER do this thread justice =P. And it wouldn't hurt to put a little tribute to 1st gen toons in collaps tags.

Last time I checked (new years) Viet was still here.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Bomber, you BETTER do this thread justice =P. And it wouldn't hurt to put a little tribute to 1st gen toons in collaps tags.

Last time I checked (new years) Viet was still here.
I'll do that if I get control of this thread, but I will need help listing everyone. It's been so long I will only be able to remember (just about) everyone who was in the Zange-chan social group and active, like Karina, Sasukebowser, Urdailywater, etc. :cool:

Top Bottom