• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I know you said he's not going to be there, I'm saying when he is at your tournaments you should have this mindset.

and if you're not at his level, then get there. you have just as many tournament opportunities as he does if he lives right near you, so go to the ones he goes to (and try and go to more, perhaps some OOS) so you can train your TL to "his level."

also I lol'd at the end, links.

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
I just finished eating in Taco Bell with TWiNK.

In this time, I explained to him all the practical applications of a Mr. Saturn. Like sheild breaking.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Yeah...

if you go in there saying, "OMG it's *insert well known player name here* I can't win, sadface"

then you will definitely lose.

Whereas if you go in there and say

"Okay *insert well known player name here* is going to be there, I've seen enough of his/her vids to know how he/she plays. I know all his mistakes and I can capitalize on them. I will start gathering more information on this matchup so I can be more prepared this time. I have to win this so people recognize me as a good player too."

then you might win

see the difference?

Good read

10confidences

I just finished eating in Taco Bell with TWiNK.

In this time, I explained to him all the practical applications of a Mr. Saturn. Like sheild breaking.
I just finished playing Brawl with ElDominio.

In this time, I explained to him all the practical applications of Metaknight. Like D-tilt locking in Corneria.

MJG change your name.

And change your avatar.

General Shy Guys is a *****, and I beat him only using Mario + Goombario's tattle the last time I played.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
mjg changed his name? why? I spose this would be a good time to say, if anyone wanted me to change their name in the credits of my thread, just post in there and say so (I'm not going to keep up with all your latest names, I'm bad with names as it is). Although I will only do it for a small fee, you owe me one informative post XD.
But seriously...

Hyro

Smash Lord
mjg changed his name? why? I spose this would be a good time to say, if anyone wanted me to change their name in the credits of my thread, just post in there and say so (I'm not going to keep up with all your latest names, I'm bad with names as it is). Although I will only do it for a small fee, you owe me one informative post XD.
But seriously...
wow your so lame lol

Hyro

Smash Lord
i hate it you have 24 hours to make me 4 new ones in stereoscopic 3D

Top Bottom