• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Cause you play black TL?

I think we can upsmash nado OOS with that technique. I was thinking of some stuff when I saw it this morn.

Can we not Jab the tornado like every other character is doing? TL isn't shown in the video doing it, but the video says that you can actually grab MK through the tornado if you have a frame 6 grab. We don't have a frame 6 grab, but we have a frame 6 jab.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
The thing is, Jab can't reach an aerial Tornado. GIMR says you can duck OoS and force the MK to drop nado lower or retreat but... ;|

Lobos

Smash Master
Do any TLs use JC Up Smash OoS? I am wondering if that is the only way to hit MK during tornado when doing using the PSC method.

I haven't tested it out or anything though.
I've done that but I don't always get the timing right.......kinda like hitting a tipper with marth

HAPPY NEW YEAR *****ES!!

MaskedAvnger

Smash Journeyman
As far as PCS goes, would upsmash work? I know the vid says 6 frames for a grab, but it seems like with some of the moves they were using to break it that our upsmash might work. If not, maybe uptilt or ftilt.

It seems like with Zelda's upsmash and Ivysaur's Bullet Seed, both which they got to work, there's more than a 6 frame startup.

I might be wrong though

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
if not USmash, doesn't uptilt come out faster?
Nair would work too, no?
Ftilt seems obvious as well, but are we actually going to be able to grab out of it?

Oh what am I saying, I don't play this game.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
As far as PCS goes, would upsmash work? I know the vid says 6 frames for a grab, but it seems like with some of the moves they were using to break it that our upsmash might work. If not, maybe uptilt or ftilt.

It seems like with Zelda's upsmash and Ivysaur's Bullet Seed, both which they got to work, there's more than a 6 frame startup.

I might be wrong though
Bullet seed worked because Ivy is intangible for the first 3-4 frames.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Random question, Jerm do you have any videos of your Marth? I heard you use him as a backup, I'm just curious to see what he looks like since I use marth too lol

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I can't watch anime/OVAs on my iPod, I can only read mangas. KissxSis manga is pretty amazing though, it's one of my top ecchis that I've read.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Hey KissxSis is legit there's no blood relation ;)

But I do think
Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!
Is better.
Anime adaption premiers the 8th!! Can't wait :3

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Random question, Jerm do you have any videos of your Marth? I heard you use him as a backup, I'm just curious to see what he looks like since I use marth too lol
I dont use him as back up. Just didnt feel like playing TL for a bit. I always use TL in major tournament.. unless I say otherwise ; )

Top Bottom