• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

napZzz

Smash Hero
oh, our snake social thread just had a pic of infern angelis up for awhile cuz he's the sexiest snake player

tink boards should follow in our footsteps

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
like seriously do you just try to be annoying for the sake of being annoying

~TLK~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toonlinkking777
ive been reinspried to start playing toon link again and update my metagame and all that stuff because i was doing some mirrors yesterday and i couldnt believe how far i had slipped. So at some point if all of you could play me and help me get good again if u have wifi that would be good.

~TLK~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toonlinkking777
wow i saw the Project M Toon Link as of today and I am very, VERY pleased with what i saw. whether they totally balance everyone or not I am confident Toon Link will be as good as anyone. Jceaser has quite a few toon link vids if anyone is interested in watching.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
At first, I thought (brawl with Merle physics, seems legit". Then I found out they where adding stages and changing character designs.

That's when I cracked.

And texture hacking's a pain in the *** >_>

~TLK~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toonlinkking777
At first, I thought (brawl with Merle physics, seems legit". Then I found out they where adding stages and changing character designs.

That's when I cracked.

And texture hacking's a pain in the *** >_>
what do you mean by cracked? do you mean that discouraged you? that seems weird to me because they are only changing what is nessesary to balance every character. and who doesnt want new stages and many epic new soundtracks? the neutral stages in this game have gotten boring imo but now there is MANY neutrals which is a welcome change.

Top Bottom