• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TL boards want you balloon people

F00LY

Smash Apprentice
VietGeek. I love your signature. A lot.

We need more puffs, seriously. I really think you guys have the advantage over us, but I may be crazy. Perhaps someone can clarify some things that work well for/against puffs that actually know Jiggs better than myself ~_~

Metatitan

Smash Master
VietGeek. I love your signature. A lot.

We need more puffs, seriously. I really think you guys have the advantage over us, but I may be crazy. Perhaps someone can clarify some things that work well for/against puffs that actually know Jiggs better than myself ~_~
jiggs does not have advantage on toon link. if ur losing to them find out why

PND

Smash Champion
Toon Link is the only character I haven't faced at a tourney. I'm unqualified to speak on this matchup, so go nuts, guys.

I did see a TL player once. . . but I never got to face him. I think he was eliminated a lot earlier than me and left before I could friendly him.

I have no idea what to do against TL. He's got a crazy projectile game and I don't know what he's capable of. I'm actually dreading / anxiously awaiting the day when I can face a good TL. I want to learn the matchup, I just don't want to get WTF pwned due to my inexperience against him.

SR-71

Smash Apprentice
i also dread / anxiously await that day. let us hold hands in anxious dread and pray for deliverance into / out of the hands of TL

Top Bottom