• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Title pending: Tucson end of spring tournament!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
The cartoon came out years after the tcgs and gba game, and wasn't very good. The game died because it had to directly compete with pokemon.

:phone:

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
well that's understandable I guess. I still <3 MTG

At SD Comic-Con a couple of years ago I got an artist's (Todd Lockwood) signed sketch of a bunch of dragon heads and stuff. Framed that **** and everything lol

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Hey Derp, I may be able to take you up on your offer. I lent my deck to my brother though so that he could use it in a tournament he was going to. He is huge into MTG. If I am able to meet up with him before the tournament, then I will totally bring my deck down to Tucson. Though, the only problem is he lives kind of far...

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Noct, I'd like to carpool with you if there is room. I'm in the Chandler area if it helps.

PS Xander, a friend of mine gave me a full working version of MBAACC on my laptop... so you should bring your PS2 controller so we can play. That game is so hot

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Cheyene, my USB pad broke.

@az.community: would one of you guys bring a ps3 pad and usb cord? I'd appreciate it.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
@Derp: What format do you play for Magic? If you don't follow formats then I guess you technically play Legacy but as long as you don't play the garbage that is named Standard then idgaf and I'll play Magic with you.

I'm making this btw.

Jane

Smash Hero
i'm probably not making this btw :<

i'll try to drop by for like an hour or two but i got family coming in this week and we'll probably be doing stuff.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
@Derp: What format do you play for Magic? If you don't follow formats then I guess you technically play Legacy but as long as you don't play the garbage that is named Standard then idgaf and I'll play Magic with you.
Just looked it up and yeah, whichever permits cards from all expansions. I know nothing about banned stuff so I'll just assume that if you know something is, you won't play it lol.

sounds good, man, sounds good

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Just looked it up and yeah, whichever permits cards from all expansions. I know nothing about banned stuff so I'll just assume that if you know something is, you won't play it lol.

sounds good, man, sounds good
Yeah I don't play any of the banned cards and etc either lol. Make sure your deck doesn't have any cuz there were some really good/broken cards that were COMMONS so yeah. It may or may not make that much of a difference either way but I just like to be safe with banlists and etc.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Unsure if Im wanting or am able to come to this after all. Some stuff happened recently that caused problems for me to go. :p

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I don't play any of the banned cards and etc either lol. Make sure your deck doesn't have any cuz there were some really good/broken cards that were COMMONS so yeah. It may or may not make that much of a difference either way but I just like to be safe with banlists and etc.
Since you know of actual formats what formats do you play depending on what you have ill bring decks i have decks from all formats including that garbage you call standard.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
dat talk
haven't played PM yet. wanna see all the hype explode in someone's glory/dissapointment

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
right, so just a reminder. Bring a MTG deck if you have one

oh and I'm going to a friend's show before this and I think it's supposed to end at 4:00. Don't wait up for me to start singles

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Best post.

Shoutouts:

John's Mom: Thanks for the prosciutto and shrimp!
John's Parents: Thanks for allowing us to use your garage!
John: You're the best thing to happen to Tucson melee. :]
Wafty: I should have played some Brawl with you. :[
Rusty: Your fox is still the business. Hit me up next week.
Phoenix: **** you guys (Except K9/Kira. <3 you guys.)
Tucson: **** you guys. (Especially Kyle.)

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Best post.

Shoutouts:

John's Mom: Thanks for the prosciutto and shrimp!
John's Parents: Thanks for allowing us to use your garage!
John: You're the best thing to happen to Tucson melee. :]
Wafty: I should have played some Brawl with you. :[
Rusty: Your fox is still the business. Hit me up next week.
Phoenix: **** you guys (Except K9/Kira. <3 you guys.)
Tucson: **** you guys. (Especially Kyle.)
Go **** yourself, you fugly troll.

You're a worthless tournament organizer and a ****ty person.

I had a great time smashing with GG7, Max, Tommy, and Jane. Sucks Oksas had to host your nasty *** at his house because you ****ed up.

Good job.

:peach:

oksas

oak-sauce
there should be a way to just completely censor all text from xander and kyle directed at each other

props to Rusty for getting 2nd place in melee

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
welp, I was planning on finding out where the venue was, but I wound up rockin a pretty heavy day fade at Nimbus brewery and wasn't in any condition to receive directions. Sorry for not showing up, like, anywhere lol

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
especially considering it's a dissension between two players very embedded in the scene.

I used to think the only thing stronger than AZ Anger was AZ Love :(

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
Haha I think ruby and kyle were both cool as **** when I met them lol imo the fighting should just stop and just be men and hug it out ;D

Top Bottom