• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipo Mastr's HRC guide HELP WANTED read first post

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced "Typ
OOOOHHHH..... anyway, here's my CF strats:

Uber Beginner:
1: GtBDttB.
2: Do an Up smash.
3: Short hop and spike it down with the downA.
4: Use four bat smashes. Make sure you don't hold A. Just tap it. If you hold it, he does the follow-up, and it shoots into the air. If you don't hold it, it barely moves and takes 30% damage.
5: Walk up to the bag so you are right next to it, and use Falcon Punch(neutral B).
Target: 1100+

Easy:
2: Use 2 upsmashes.
3: Jump up, and spike the bag down with the DownA.
4: Use 3 batsmashes, tapping A.
5: Jump. At the peak of your jump, jump again, and IMMEDIATELY use a falcon Punch. When I say immediately, I mean when he starts the move, he should still be going up from the momentum of his second jump. The punch should hit the top of the bag. This is called an aerial Falcon Punch. It's a bit difficult, so you might want to practice it a bit beforehand.
Target: 1500+ if done perfectly, if not, maybe 1200+

Easy/Hard:
2: Use 5 single jump bat drop downA combos. You don't need to L-cancel or aircatch, but that might make time scarce.
3: Falcon Punch.
Target: 1700+

Hard/easy:
2: Do an up smash.
3: Do 5 single jump bat-drop down A combos. You don't need to L-cancel, but air-catches are a must.
4: Falcon punch.
Target: 2200+

Hard:
1:GtBDttB.
2: Use 6 single-jump bat drop Down-A combos. Make sure you L-cancel.
3: Aerial falcon punch.
Target: 2500+

Hard/Very hard:
2: Use an Upsmash.
3: Do 6 single-jump bat-drop Down-A combos. It's all about getting those batdrops faster.
Target: 3000+

Very Hard:
2: Do 7 single jump bat drop combos.
Target: 3200.

Raven, If you could clarify your 6800+ strat, I'll be happy to put it on. It's just a bit complicated. :)

Ravenlord

Smash Apprentice
its not my strat - only Sin did this thing

1. Grab the Bat
2. Jump to the bat, back a
3. rejump, drop the bat, down a
4. 7 single jump bat drop combos with down a
5. aerial up a on the right
6. double jump, b(aerial falcon punch)

i do:

8 bat drop combos, Falcon Puch

I'm just happy that ganon is there to give me over 3000 ft, so I feel good. I just started doing HRC so I suck.

Sk8nMasta

Smash Apprentice
My (Sk8n) Hrc High Score Stats
Character Feet
Dr.Mario 1772.3
Mario 2312.0
Luigi 2639.8
Bowser 2092.2
Peach 2009.9
Yoshi 3011.6
DK 3279.6
C.Falcon 3458.4
Ganondorf 8257.8
Falco 2428.2
Fox 2330.1
Ness 2095.8
IC 1836.0
Kirby 1488.2
Samus 2530.9
Zelda 1814.3
Link 2026.6
Y.link 2023.7
Pichu 1537.1
Pikachu 1300.9...... i hate Pikachu :psycho:
Jigglypuff 2560.1
MewTwo 1804.8
Mr.G&W 3583.4
Marth 2215.3
Roy 2294.4
Sk8n's Hrc total 63804.6
I have most of these Recorded so if anyone would like one of themn i'd be happy to send them to you :p

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
Yeah, that Pika's pretty Pathetic. :p Your Doc could be improved(I've got a 2000 strat for him) and your IC could use some work. Here's my IC 2000 strat. I would have other strats, but I'll need to get the gamecube back.

1: Hold down B as the "match" begins. Nana should use the blizzard.
2: Have Popo pick up the bat and throw it at the bag. Nana's blizzard should keep the bag from flying away.
3: Wait a half-second. It allows Nana to follow you in the next step.
4: Jump up and use a forward A.(fastfall right after starting the attack)
5: When you land, use a strong up-A.
6: Jump, and use a forward A to spike the bag. (fastfall right after starting the attack)
7: Repeat step 5.
8: Double jump, and use a forward A to spike the bag. (fastfall right after starting the attack)
9: Jump up and fastfall into a forward.
10: Smash the bag, but charge it slightly. You should time it so that Nana's hammer hits just before Popo's bat hits.
Target: 2000+

Please tell me if these are vague, I'm a bit sleepy right now. :tired:

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Wow, I just noticed this topic. I should come here more often X)
I'm looking for improvement with DK, Roy, and the Links. Well technically I'm looking to improve everyone, but they're the ones I'm focusing on at the moment. Oh, and that 2.3k+ Bowser mentioned earlier should say 2.5k. I'll post strats later seeing as I have things to do in the meantime.

My scores (old version, NTSC, all in feet):
4533.6 - Ganondorf
3511.2 - Mr. G&W
3114.9 - Roy
3053.2 - C.Falcon
2804.9 - Yoshi
2508.9 - Bowser
2349.8 - Samus
2347.8 - Marth
2157.2 - Jigglypuff
2123.7 - Fox
2112.6 - DK
2078.1 - Luigi
2052.5 - Peach
2028.9 - Mario
1936.7 - Ness
1931.1 - Falco
1828.1 - Doc
1716.2 - Ice Climbers
1700.1 - Zelda
1675.5 - Mewtwo
1666.0 - Pichu
1619.4 - Pikachu
1608.0 - Y.Link
1605.0 - Link
1587.0 - Kirby
TOTAL: 55665.5

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Sk8nMasta said:
do you film any of these?

id behappy to send you some strats to improve some of yours
Are you talking to me? o.o
No, I don't record my strats. It's enough of a pain to get them right once, let alone do it consistently.

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
Just record you trying until you get it right, then cut out the part you don't want.

Okay, me and Ravenlord have now decided we are making this into a full-fledged HRC, complete with video examples. Everyone, you might notice that strats for some of my characters are very bad. I need people to submit higher-level strats. And Time/space mage, it's kinda odd that so many of your characters have higher scores than mine, but I still have 53000 feet.

Okay, now I got to go to school. ;)

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
Wait, ravenlord, could you make videos of my strats? I know it's a bit of work, but the vids are supposed to match the strats. :p I'll post the Very easy(2) strat because that's in my strat guide. If you want, you should put the links to the other vids on your jiggz strat guide.

Oh, guys, sooner or later I will relocate all of them into one big thing.

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
Ice Climbers:

Uber beginner:
2: Jump, and use a forwardA. Both Nana and Popo should hit, getting it to 20% damage.
3: When you land, use a strong up-A.
4: Jump up and use a forward-A when the bag lands.
5: repeat step 3.
6: Walk into tipper range, and swing the bat. Hold A. Nana should not swing the hammer until popo has already hit the bag with the bat. In other words, Nana should not hit the bag.
Target: 1000+

Easy:
1: Before the match even starts, hold B. Nana should use ice shot in the beginning, giving it 5% damage.
2: Grab the bat, and jump towards the bag.
3: Use a Forward A before you land.
4: When you land, use a strong up-A.
5: Right after it lands, press B. It should NOT fly high into the air. It should move a bit forward.
6: Walk up to it and use a strong up-A.
7: double jump up and spike it down with a forward-A.
8: Walk to tipper range.
9: Cooperative tippper.(see the end of the hard to learn how to do it)
Target: 1500+

Easy/hard:
1: Grab the bat.
2: Jump up, and use a forward-A.
3: use a strong up-A.
4: Jump up and use a forward-A and time it so it hits right after the sandbag lands.
5: See step 2.
6: Jump up and use a forward-A.
7: see step 2.
8: Double jump and use a forward.
9: While falling, DI into tipper range.
10: Cooperative tipper.
Target: 1800+

Hard:
2: Have Popo pick up the bat and throw it at the bag. Nana's blizzard should keep the bag from flying away.
6: Jump, and use a forward A to spike the bag. (fastfall right after starting the attack)
8: Double jump, and use a forward A to spike the bag. (fastfall right after starting the attack)
10: Smash the bag, but charge it slightly. You should time it so that Nana's hammer hits just before Popo's bat hits.

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
GanonDORK!!! ;)

EVERYONE BE WARNED! If you have version 1.0, the sandbag will fall off the track at around 4500 feet! The counter will still count feet. After a while YOUR GAME WILL FREEZE! I have not heard of memory being erased because of this, but I'm saying this just so YOU WILL BE WARNED! If you are in japanese mode, it will not fall off the track, but the crowd will moan, and what ?I believe to be Japanese for "No distance" Will appear.

Uber beginner: This isn't so hard, is it? ;)
2: Upsmash.
3: Jump up and spike it.
4: upsmash.
5: Wait a second, double jump and spike it.
7: Warlock punch or batsmash(bat goes father)
Target: 1200+

Easy:
2: Slightly charged up smash. It should 41%.
3: Jump up and spike the bag down with a down-A.
4: Do 3 single jump bat drop down-A combos. You don't need to L-cancel or air-catch.
5: B(warlock punch)

Easy/hard:
2: Up smash.
3: See step 3 of above strat.
4: See step 4 of above strat.
5: Jump up, throw the bat up, and immediately use a warlock punch.
Target: 3200+

Hard/easy:
2: Upsmash. charge it to 43% .
3: Wait for it to come down, and do a bat-drop downA combo. Make sure you L-cancel.
4: Jump, air-catch the bat, drop the bat, and immediately use a down-A, as in no waiting. L-cancel.
5: Repeat 3 times.
6: See step 5 of easy/hard strat.
Target: 4000+

Hard:
2: upsmash.
3: Jump up and spike the bag down with a down-A. Land on the right side of the bag. L-cancel.
4: Turn around, and jump up, air catch the bat, drop the bat, and use a down A. L-cancel.
5: repeat once.
6: Pick up the bat, and double jump above the bag.
7: throw the bat up, DI to the left of the sandbag(facing left), and press B(Warlock punch). The bat should hit the sandbag into the back of the warlock punch. This is called a Reverse Warlock Punch(RWP), and does 52-54% damage.
Target: 4800+

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
Oh, Sk8n Masta, I didn't see your earlier post. Sure, it would be great if you could get some vids for me. And just for you, time/space mage, I give you... my DK 2950+ strat.

2: Do three single jump bat-drop down-A combos. Make sure you L-cancel and Air-catch.
3: Use a B-forward.(the bat should land next to you if it disappears restart)
4: Throw the bat at the bag 4 times. It should not move b/c its in the ground from the b-forward.
5: The bat should pop up from the ground, while it's falling, arrange a tipper.
Target: 2950+

Best101

Smash Ace
I just would like to know if you do all of this ten seconds, i mean i barely get four bat drops in ten. If so i would like to see a video of this happening.Btw can mods reedit your posts, like the post in the Free Xbox360 Thread?

Ravenlord

Smash Apprentice
My DK 3300+ strat:

1. Grab the bat
2. Double jump over the bag, bat drop down a
3. 6 single jump bat drops down a
4. tipper

another strat(dunno how far)

1. grab the bat
2. jump, back a, rejump over sandbag
3. bat drop down a
4. 5 bat drops down a
5. tipper

@tipo: i havent much time at this moment, so i cant make vids...

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
Okay, thanks! Oh, and your not alone with the videos, Sk8n Masta has volunteered to make some. Here's my DK strats: NOTE: When you do a bat smash with DK, always get a tipper or as close to it that you can. If DK swings, and the bat makes a "smack" sound instead of a "piiiiing!!!" sound, it will not go as far. EDIT: Sk8n Masta, that "DK hrc" link, what kind of vid is it? I can't download it as of now.

EDIT2: I changed the title to something a bit more appropriate.

DK:

Uber Beginner:
2: Use a B+forward.
3: Throw the bat at the sandbag(It should not move because it is stuck in the ground from the B+forward)
4: When it pops up from the ground, Doublejump and spike it down with the down+A.It should not land on its side.
5: When you land, use another B+forward.
6: Throw the bat at the bag again.
7: Repeat step 4.
8: Smash hit with the bat.

Easy:
1: Grab the bat and use a B+forward.
2: Throw the bat at the bag twice.
3: When it pops up from the ground, Doublejump and spike it down with the down+A.It should not land on its side.
4: When you land, use another B+forward.
5: Throw the bat @ the bag 3 times. The bag should stay stuck in the ground for longer than the first one.
6: See step 3.
7: Tipper.

Easy/Hard:
See the easy strat, but in the beginning before you grab the bat and use the b+forward, do a neutral A attack for 4% extra damage. This should keep the bag stuck in the ground long enough for you do throw the bat at the bag 4 times when you use the second B+forward. Don't do step 6, though. While the bag pops up, align a tipper.
target: 2300+

Hard/Easy:
1: Do 2 Neutral A attacks for 10% damage.
2:GtBDttB.
3: Do two single jump bat drop combos.
4: When you land, use a B+forward.
5: Grab the bat and throw it at the bag 3 times.
6: When it pops up from the ground, Doublejump and spike it down with the down+A.It should not land on its side.

Hard:

2: Do three single jump bat-drop down-A combos. Make sure you L-cancel and Air-catch.
4: Throw the bat at the bag 4 times. It should not move b/c its in the ground from the b-forward.

Very Hard: (By Ravenlord)
My DK 3300+ strat:

1. Grab the bat
4. tipper

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
Ok guys, here's what I have done so far:

Doctor Mario

Uber begginer: grab the bat and dash up to the bag. use two up smashes. It should land behind you. Now turn around and do another up smash. It

should land around the center of the platform. Now use 4 super sheets, and do a smash with the bat.
Taget: 1000+

Easy: Same as above, except use 8 super sheets.

Easy/Hard: Grab the bat and dash to the bag. Use 1 up smash. Use a neutral A attack. (with bat). Now do another up smash. turn around and do

one more up smash. You should hit with the tip of your head, and it will go to the center of the platform. It should be @ around 48% damage. Now,

do 3 bat drop combos. Pick up the bat, and then smash.

Hard: Grab the bat and dash to the bag. Use 2 up smashes. It should land behind you. Now jump backwards and when you are above the

sandbag(should be lying on its side) and drop the bat. Now do your down A. This is a bat drop combo. Now, your going to do 3 more bat drop

down A combos. HOWEVER, make sure you are a step or two away from the sandbag. The beggining of the down A attack should hit, and while

the attack is going(it has multiple hits), the bat should hit it. It should do about 30% damage.Now, pick up the bat and smash.

Mario:

Uber Begginer: Grab the bat and dash to the bag. Do an upsmash. Now roll around it and do it again. Roll back to the left of the sandbag. Now

cape it 6 times.

Easy: You need to learn how to do his double jump bat drop combos. Jump, at the peak of the jump, jump again, and drop the bat. Use the

forward A, and then press down on the control stick. This will make you fastfall the down A Jump, air catch, jump, drop, forward A, fastfall, and

repeat.
The strat is to use 4 of these, cape when you reach the ground, then pick up the bat and smash. Target: 1700+

Easy/Hard: Do 5 double jump bat drop combos, and then smash the bat. To do them this quickly, you must jump right after you pick up the bat,

and you must fastfall the down A. The easiest way I've found to do this is to jump, press Z and your jump button at almost the exact same time,

then press Z again, press forward A, and then down. Jump, aircatch, jump, drop, forward A, fastfall. Target: 2000+

Hard/Easy: Same as the other one, but as the bat is comeing down, use the cape, and a neutral A attack. By this time the bat should be on the

ground. Pick up the bat and smash. Target: 2300+

Hard: Jump, and at the beginning, use an up A for 10-11 damge. Do your doulble jump, and do a bat drop forward A. Do 4 more. Now, use a

cape, and then pick up the bat and smash.
Target: 2400+

Harder: Do a slightly charged upsmash, then do 5 double jumnp bat drop combos. When you land, L-cancel, use the cape attack, pick up the bat,

and smash. Target: 2500+

Falco

Uber beginner:
1: GttBDttB. (grab the bat, dash to the bag. I <3 acronyms.)
2: Use 3 upsmashes. Turn around, and do 2 more.
3: Jump up and spike the bag with the down A.
4: Do another up smash.
5: Roll to the left, and smash the bat.

Easy:

1: GttBDttB.
2: Do 3 double jump bat throw down combos.
3: Jump up and air catch the bat. Fastfall down.
4: When you land, shoot 2 lasers.
5: tipper.
Target: 1300+

Easy/Hard:
2: Do 4 double jump bat throw down combos. After the second one, jump over the bag so when you land from the BTD you are on the right side of

the bag. Then jump back over the bag so when you land from the BTD you are on the left side of the bag.
4: Laser when you land.
5: tipper.

Hard:
2: Do 5 Double jump BTDs, alternating sides each time.
4: Tipper.
Target: 2100+

Here's one I did not come up with and I have never done. I'm going to rate it very hard.

*Strategy created by Ashtondragon*
My 3333.1 feet strategy:
1) Grab the bat. Run and double jump above the sandbag.
2) Strongly throw the bat downwards and also use a dair, so that the dair connects just after the bat.
3) Perform two more of these bat throw combos, catching the bat in the air each time. Perform the third one on the right side of the sandbag, so

that it moves left. Falco is still facing right.
4) Single jump backwards, catch the bat, drop it, and peform Falco's uair. Time it so that Falco's uair hits twice, and the bat hits, but the sandbag

doesn't go anywhere.
5) Do a few more of these. I think I did four bat drop uairs, but it might have been three. It was a long time ago.
6) Jump, catch the bat, move backwards in the air. Fire a laser just before landing, and smash the bat forwards just as you do. Try to hit with the

tip of the bat.

Yeah, I saw a vid of someone doing that. See, this guide isn't really directed toward people that are that good.

Bowser:

Uber beginner:
Do upsmashes until time runs low, then smash.

Easy: Same thing, but as it is coming down, walk a bit to the right so it falls on you. Do the bat smash so Bowser swings the bat right as it falls on

him. You should hear a *thwack* sound instead of a *piiiiing!!!!!*.
Target: 1300+

Hard: Jump, drop the bat, then use an up-B. Fastfall down, and repeat 2 times. Now use a fully charged forward smash.Target: 1700+
My bowser 730m+ strat:

I'm gonna rate this Hard/Very hard. *created by Ravenlord*
1. Grab bat
2. Double jump above the bag, bat throw up
3. Fastfall, Up B
4. Repeat 2 more times
5. Fully Charged Forward Smash

Target: 2300+

Fox:

Uber Beginner:
What could be simpler? Grab the bat and shoot with the blaster until time runs low, and do a tipper.

Easy:
1: Fire a laser.
2: GtBDttB.
3: Jump. At the peak of the jump, jump again. Throw the bat down, and immediately use a down A.
4: Jump, press Z to grab the bat, jump again, and throw the bat down. Immediately use a down A.
5: Repeat step 4 twice.
6: Jump, catch the bat by pressing Z.
7: You should have ample time to set up for a tipper.

Easy/Hard:
2: Jump, at the peak, jump again, throw the bat down and immediatly use a down A.
3: Jump, press Z to air catch the bat, jump again, and throw the bat down. Immediately use a down A.
4: Repeat step 3 three times.
5: Jump, air catch the bat, and DI into tipper position as you fall down.
6: Tipper(what else?)
1900+

Hard/Easy:
2: Jump, jump again, throw the bat down, and use an up A .
3: See step 3 of the easy/hard strategy.
4: Repeat step 3 three times.
5: see step 5 in the easy/hard strategy.
6: tipper.
2000+

Hard:
2: Use an upsmash. It should land in front of you.
3: Dash to the bag.
4: Jump, jump again, throw the bat down, and use a down A. Land on the right side of the sandbag.
5: Jump, catch the bat, jump again and throw the bat down. Use a down A. Land on the left side of the sandbag.
6: Repeat step 5 three times.
7: Jump, catch the bat, DI into tipper position as you fall.
8: Tipper.
target: 2200.

Jigglypuff:

Uber beginner:
1: Dash to the bag. Do not grab the bat.
2: Use 7 Up smashes.
3: Jump up and use rest on the bag.(For it to hit, jiggs must be touching the bag for it to make it go anywhere)
Video: http://de.geocities.com/ravenlord_1...rcVERYEASY2.wmv

Easy:
2: Use 4 upsmashes.
3: Jump up, throw the bat, drop down, use a neutral A attack. Now do an up smash so it hits right after the bat does.
4: Jump up to the bat and use a rest.

Easy/hard:
2: Use 5 upsmashes.
3: Jump up, throw the bat, drop down, use a neutral A attack. Now do an up smash so it hits right after the bat does.
4: Jump up to the bat and use a rest.

Hard:
2: Jump up, throw the bat, drop down, use a neutral A attack. Now do an up smash so it hits right after the bat does.
3: repeat.
4: Do it again, but this time use the b+forward, so it flys up.
5: Jump up, and use rest on the bag.
target: 2000+

Captain Falcon:

Uber Beginner:
2: Do an Up smash.
3: Short hop and spike it down with the downA.
4: Use four bat smashes. Make sure you don't hold A. Just tap it. If you hold it, he does the follow-up, and it shoots into the air. If you don't hold it, it

barely moves and takes 30% damage.
5: Walk up to the bag so you are right next to it, and use Falcon Punch(neutral B).
Target: 1100+

Easy:
2: Use 2 upsmashes.
3: Jump up, and spike the bag down with the DownA.
4: Use 3 batsmashes, tapping A.
5: Jump. At the peak of your jump, jump again, and IMMEDIATELY use a falcon Punch. When I say immediately, I mean when he starts the move,

he should still be going up from the momentum of his second jump. The punch should hit the top of the bag. This is called an aerial Falcon Punch.

It's a bit difficult, so you might want to practice it a bit beforehand.
Target: 1500+ if done perfectly, if not, maybe 1200+

Easy/Hard:
2: Use 5 single jump bat drop downA combos. You don't need to L-cancel or aircatch, but that might make time scarce.

Hard/easy:
2: Do an up smash.
3: Do 5 single jump bat-drop down A combos. You don't need to L-cancel, but air-catches are a must.

Ice Climbers:

Uber beginner:
2: Jump, and use a forwardA. Both Nana and Popo should hit, getting it to 20% damage.
3: When you land, use a strong up-A.
4: Jump up and use a forward-A when the bag lands.
5: repeat step 3.
6: Walk into tipper range, and swing the bat. Hold A. Nana should not swing the hammer until popo has already hit the bag with the bat. In other

words, Nana should not hit the bag.

Easy:
1: Before the match even starts, hold B. Nana should use ice shot in the beginning, giving it 5% damage.
2: Grab the bat, and jump towards the bag.
3: Use a Forward A before you land.
4: When you land, use a strong up-A.
5: Right after it lands, press B. It should NOT fly high into the air. It should move a bit forward.
6: Walk up to it and use a strong up-A.
7: double jump up and spike it down with a forward-A.
8: Walk to tipper range.
9: Cooperative tippper.(see the end of the hard to learn how to do it)

Easy/hard:
2: Jump up, and use a forward-A.
3: use a strong up-A.
4: Jump up and use a forward-A and time it so it hits right after the sandbag lands.
5: See step 2.
6: Jump up and use a forward-A.
7: see step 2.
8: Double jump and use a forward.
9: While falling, DI into tipper range.
10: Cooperative tipper.
Target: 1800+

Hard:

Target: 2200+

Hard:
2: Use 6 single-jump bat drop Down-A combos. Make sure you L-cancel.
3: Aerial falcon punch.

Hard/Very hard:
2: Use an Upsmash.
3: Do 6 single-jump bat-drop Down-A combos. It's all about getting those batdrops faster.

Very Hard:
2: Do 7 single jump bat drop combos.
Target: 3200.

Ganondorf:

EVERYONE BE WARNED! If you have version 1.0, the sandbag will fall off the track at around 4500 feet! The counter will still count feet. After a

while YOUR GAME WILL FREEZE! I have not heard of memory being erased because of this, but I'm saying this just so YOU WILL BE

WARNED! If you are in japanese mode, it will not fall off the track, but the crowd will moan, and what ?I believe to be Japanese for "No distance"

Will appear.

Uber beginner: This isn't so hard, is it?
2: Upsmash.
3: Jump up and spike it.
4: upsmash.
5: Wait a second, double jump and spike it.
7: Warlock punch or batsmash(bat goes father)
Target: 1200+

Easy:
2: Slightly charged up smash. It should 41%.
3: Jump up and spike the bag down with a down-A.
4: Do 3 single jump bat drop down-A combos. You don't need to L-cancel or air-catch.
5: B(warlock punch)

Easy/hard:
2: Up smash.
3: See step 3 of above strat.
4: See step 4 of above strat.
5: Jump up, throw the bat up, and immediately use a warlock punch.
Target: 3200+

Hard/easy:
2: Upsmash. charge it to 43% .
3: Wait for it to come down, and do a bat-drop downA combo. Make sure you L-cancel.
4: Jump, air-catch the bat, drop the bat, and immediately use a down-A, as in no waiting. L-cancel.
6: See step 5 of easy/hard strat.
Target: 4000+

Hard:
2: upsmash.
3: Jump up and spike the bag down with a down-A. Land on the right side of the bag. L-cancel.
4: Turn around, and jump up, air catch the bat, drop the bat, and use a down A. L-cancel.
5: repeat once.
6: Pick up the bat, and double jump above the bag.
7: throw the bat up, DI to the left of the sandbag(facing left), and press B(Warlock punch). The bat should hit the sandbag into the back of the

warlock punch. This is called a Reverse Warlock Punch(RWP), and does 52-54% damage.
Target: 4800+

extremely hard: (Ravenlord)
Grab the bat, dash to the bag. Uncharged smash up, double jump bat drop down a combo on the right, 5 singlejump bat drop down a combos, reverse warlock punch.
Target: 10000+ :eek:

DK:

Uber Beginner:
2: Use a B+forward.
3: Throw the bat at the sandbag(It should not move because it is stuck in the ground from the B+forward)
4: When it pops up from the ground, Doublejump and spike it down with the down+A.It should not land on its side.
5: When you land, use another B+forward.
6: Throw the bat at the bag again.
7: Repeat step 4.
8: Smash hit with the bat.

Easy:
1: Grab the bat and use a B+forward.
2: Throw the bat at the bag twice.
3: When it pops up from the ground, Doublejump and spike it down with the down+A.It should not land on its side.
4: When you land, use another B+forward.
5: Throw the bat @ the bag 3 times. The bag should stay stuck in the ground for longer than the first one.
6: See step 3.

Easy/Hard:
See the easy strat, but in the beginning before you grab the bat and use the b+forward, do a neutral A attack for 4% extra damage. This should

keep the bag stuck in the ground long enough for you do throw the bat at the bag 4 times when you use the second B+forward. Don't do step 6,

though. While the bag pops up, align a tipper.
target: 2300+

Hard/Easy:
1: Do 2 Neutral A attacks for 10% damage.
2:GtBDttB.
3: Do two single jump bat drop combos.
4: When you land, use a B+forward.
5: Grab the bat and throw it at the bag 3 times.
6: When it pops up from the ground, Doublejump and spike it down with the down+A.It should not land on its side.

Hard:

Very Hard: (By Ravenlord)
My DK 3300+ strat:

1. Grab the bat
4. tipper

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced &quot;Typ
Sk8n, Just record some of the uber beginner strats first. BTW, Ravenlord already did the jiggs Uber beginner vid. Thanks for everything! Oh! And I finally got DK to 3000! Here's my strat.

2: Wavedash backwards.
3: Do three single jump bat drop down+A combos, but use a delayed fastfall on the first one to save some time. Make SURE you L-cancel the last one.
4: Use a B-Forward.
5: Throw the bat forwards at the bag 3 times.
6: Throw the bat down.
7: Before the sandbag pops up, use a neutral-A(the bat still should be in the air from the down throw) This should get it to around 200% damage.
8: Jump up, air catch the bat, fastfall down, and DI into tipper position as you fall.
9: Bat smash(I'm not sure if I got a tipper or not)
:dk:

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced &quot;Typ
I'm cool with that.

Link:

Uber Beginner:
1: Press Z to grab the bag.
2: Throw the bag up.
3: When it lands, use two neutral+A attacks on it.
4: Grab it and throw it up.
6: Quickly turn around, pick up the bat, and swing to the LEFT. It should make a "smack" sound instead of a "PIIIING!!!" sound.

Hard/Easy(by Ravenlord)

grab the bat,
bat drop up a,
bat drop boomerang right side,
bat throw left
rang lighty up,
when bag comes back bat throw into rang,
bat drop b,
tipper
Target: 1500+(roughly)

I'll get some more up, I'm too busy to test my other strats.

ycz12

Smash Ace
And BTW, I am not an HRC n00b. I have 7859.2 Ganondorf, 3k+ Roy, Captain Falcon, and Game and Watch and a 60k+ total.

An easy 2k Peach (NTSC) strat:
First, change the language to Japanese and find your way back to HRC. The platform's longer in JPN mode.
1. Dash towards the bag and do a d-air and a d-tilt, or two d-tilts. The sandbag should fall on its back.
2. Run to the left edge of the platform so that Peach puts out her arms for balance. You should be able to eventually time this so that she doesn't put out her arms at all before:
3. Roll right.
4. Do as many d-smashes as you can before the bag gets up. They should do over 20 damage and not move the bag.
5. Grab the bat, tipper.

And by the way: http://smashvids.50webs.com/hrc.htm
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=516492&topic=23537511
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=516492&topic=23080455
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=516492&topic=23999480

Top Bottom