• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tingle for Brawl!

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
I want to buy Tingle RPG when it comes out this week in Europe. Anybodyk now a place to order from that ships to the US?

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I want to buy Tingle RPG when it comes out this week in Europe. Anybodyk now a place to order from that ships to the US?
Well, I live in Europe but I don't speak the local language. I may be going to Spain soon and since I speak Spanish I could buy it there...

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
As much as I dislike Tingle, I must say, he does in fact stand a chance. He is popular, he can make a unique moveset and much more.

However, I do not support Tingle.

I also disagree on your view on the Skull Kid. He could have an awesome, unique moveset easy.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
As much as I dislike Tingle, I must say, he does in fact stand a chance. He is popular, he can make a unique moveset and much more.

However, I do not support Tingle.

I also disagree on your view on the Skull Kid. He could have an awesome, unique moveset easy.
Thank you for not having your head up your ***, unlike too many fanboys I come across. >_<

xianfeng

Smash Hero
No he's pretty creepy in Windwaker too. I just really don't like him, I don't know why. I don't have a good reason to hate him, I just do and it seems that the vast majority of american, south american, canadian, european and australian gamers feel the same way.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
No he's pretty creepy in Windwaker too. I just really don't like him, I don't know why. I don't have a good reason to hate him, I just do and it seems that the vast majority of american, south american, canadian, european and australian gamers feel the same way.
Eh, maybe, but you also have to remember that the negative feedback tends to be the loudest.

NeoSoul

Smash Journeyman
I don't see how Tingle's inclusion would affect Sonic's chances. O_o
its not about effects.... its a greater than ">" less than"<" symbol.... you know the alligator eats the bigger prey.... all that good stuff.... meaning Id rather have tingle than sonic:cool:

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Guys, if you don't have anything to contribute to the Tingle discussion other than "I think Tingle sucks, he shouldn't be a character," then don't post at all. I'm going to start handing out warnings for that kind of bashing much more liberally now, as will my colleagues. You've all been warned, chi.

Hong

The Strongest
Tingle scares the hell out of me, I don't know why he just does, he's creepy and scary.
Tingle lives under your bed, waiting to come out every night when you sleep where he'll stare at you with a sick, cold, horrifying grimace.
Guys, if you don't have anything to contribute to the Tingle discussion other than "I think Tingle sucks, he shouldn't be a character," then don't post at all. I'm going to start handing out warnings for that kind of bashing much more liberally now, as will my colleagues. You've all been warned, chi.
Thank you.
Dude, how could you want that character... everyone who played Windwaker I knew hated him...
How could you want Sonic? Why put furries in Brawl? Does this look like Furcadia to you?

In all seriousness. We are well aware of how much Americans generally dislike Tingle. But do not let that overshadow his fans. He has many fans, but it may seem blinded with how many people that weren't fond of him. Yet, if you take his Japanese fan base into account, he has more fans than many of the characters in/to be in Brawl.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Y does Kokichi scare me more than any other admin or mod Ive came across on any website will be a mystery to me....anyway Would Tingle be Cel-haded or the one from Majora's Mask if he were in this game

Hong

The Strongest
Y does Kokichi scare me more than any other admin or mod Ive came across on any website will be a mystery to me....anyway Would Tingle be Cel-haded or the one from Majora's Mask if he were in this game
They'd probably take his Majora's Mask look and then give it the Twilight Princess treatment.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
They'd probably take his Majora's Mask look and then give it the Twilight Princess treatment.
like what they might do with Sheik by Taking his OoT look and also give it the TP treatment if he was to be in SSBB???:)

EDIT: Even though I kno it Zelda and it by Magic...I declare Sheik a male

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
well Mana from Malice Mizer(currently in Moi Dix Mois) looks female but is male....

I dont think youll get what Im saying....but google Mana....see him for yourself

Sheik is female IMO...

Chickenboy666

Smash Ace
well Mana from Malice Mizer(currently in Moi Dix Mois) looks female but is male....

I dont think youll get what Im saying....but google Mana....see him for yourself

Sheik is female IMO...
I LOVE MANA-SAMA!!!

well, returning to the topic, I dont hate Tingle, actually I think he's funny (and I've played WW ¬¬) and I dont care too much if he's in or not =P

PS. I love Mana-sama!!!!!!

Reyairia

Smash Champion
This needs to be quoted in the first post. Thanks a lot, Kokichi! -hug-

Tingle lives under your bed, waiting to come out every night when you sleep where he'll stare at you with a sick, cold, horrifying grimace.
Tingle is just THAT manly. ;)

Dude, how could you want that character... everyone who played Windwaker I knew hated him...
He took a bunch of uneeded rupees off of me, something that I kind of needed in TP, since I ended up leaving a bunch of treasure chests unopened... :urg:

EDIT: Even though I kno it Zelda and it by Magic...I declare Sheik a male
I declare Sheik a female because I'd find it... odd that Zelda would change her gender. Unless she's a yaoi fan. :laugh:

paralasalud

Smash Ace
don't know if this has been mentioned, but i was someone who actually connected my gba to my gamecube in windwaker. this allowed tingle to drop bombs with a cursor type of thing from the gameboy. it was pretty cool. i'm wondering if it'd work for him to have this in brawl. maybe his ^b would be that cursor that goes anywhere on the screen and he can use 1 bomb when you release b. it probably wouldn't have knockback or stun at all, only on tingle for recovery. just an idea.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
don't know if this has been mentioned, but i was someone who actually connected my gba to my gamecube in windwaker. this allowed tingle to drop bombs with a cursor type of thing from the gameboy. it was pretty cool. i'm wondering if it'd work for him to have this in brawl. maybe his ^b would be that cursor that goes anywhere on the screen and he can use 1 bomb when you release b. it probably wouldn't have knockback or stun at all, only on tingle for recovery. just an idea.
Well, I don't say why it wouldn't. More for Tingle's potential moves!

Tingle is the worst character ever created

BubbleShield

Smash Journeyman
I will lmao when tingle is announced. I was actually liked his character in mm floating on a baloon, selling maps and such. He's... different and creepy and does a good job being that way. I approve :)

Top Bottom