• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travel

Zoids-Raven

Smash Apprentice
Yes, just not now. 7-7
Even if they do come out with one, you think the man or woman that made it, would share it?

M@v

Subarashii!
It IS possible to travel to the future., (Physics time lol). We should all know that speed is relative to time. Say I jump in a spaceship that can go almost as fast as the speed of light. I fly to the Andromeda Galaxy, which is about 2.5 million light years away. I head toward it almost at the speed of light. Since speed is relative to time, time moves much slower for me now, and from my viewpoint id make it to andromeda in, oh, 50yrs? Well say I was able to come back to earth at the same speed. Several million years would have passed on earth, since its speed/time ratio is the same as always. Congrats, your in the future.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
The answer is no. To the future, maybe, put to the past, no. Just thinking of all the paradoxes hurts my brain.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
As in time travel by a machine(such as going back from 2009 to 2005) wouldn't be possible, possible in the late future, or in heaven. god knows.

Top Bottom