• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
It just occured to me that I might be the only one here who is taking his sweet ass time with Fates. Got Conquest like a week ago and I'm not even past Ch11.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
It just occured to me that I might be the only one here who is taking his sweet *** time with Fates. Got Conquest like a week ago and I'm not even past Ch11.
I got Birthright and Conquest on release day, and I haven't even gotten that far on Birthright and I haven't even started Conquest yet.

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
May 20th D:
But I'm super excited for Fates anyway, even if I was hoping for an earlier release. Also bubbling over with joy at 'Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE' (what a name LOL). Idols + FE= a very happy Steph

D

Deleted member

It just occured to me that I might be the only one here who is taking his sweet *** time with Fates. Got Conquest like a week ago and I'm not even past Ch11.
I was taking my time in Birthright and I will take my time in Revelation. I'm just trying to blaze through and beat Conquest. I'm actually past Chapter 11. To be quite honest, I am horrible at SRPGs like Fire Emblem...

Nah

Smash Champion
I haven't been playing it every day, and I'm only on Chapter 12.

Chapter 12 is also a little annoying.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
You're not alone, I'm only on Chapter 13 of Conquest and I've had the game since release day. College work has been the main deterrent for me getting any farther. Then again, I'm just a slower gamer in general.

Also, Elise is still the most adorable and precious character in this game.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
I've had mine for little over a week now and I'm just starting Chapter 15 in Birthright. Really want to do Conquest along side it, but I'm unsure about that idea.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You're not alone, I'm only on Chapter 13 of Conquest and I've had the game since release day. College work has been the main deterrent for me getting any farther. Then again, I'm just a slower gamer in general.

Yeah she is so adorable. :p

Nah

Smash Champion
Anything I should expect in Ch12?
Basically take it a bit slow and ignore the turn limit so it doesn't make you panic. There's some archers+a couple of annoying staff users and it gets a little cramped at times, and that's what makes it a little annoying of a chapter.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Well, I never knew that UmbreonMageBrando UmbreonMageBrando shared his birthday with Azura. Happy Belated Birthday!

And also despite playing both games since release I only just now beat chapter 12 Birthright. (Waiting to play Conquest until I beat Birthright.)

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Thanks, and sorry for not saying anything about it yesterday, I had things to do with my family that prevented me from accessing my computer for several hours.

Also, Chapter 13 of Conquest has been absolutely kicking my ASS! Takumi won't stop murdering my precious units!

I think I just need to come at it with a much more defensive strategy and slowly lure the enemies out one by one so I can fight them on my terms so Takumi can't just hide behind some tanky units like a freaking coward!

D

Deleted member

Happy late birthday UmbreonMageBrando UmbreonMageBrando !

Also, Chapter 13 of Conquest has been absolutely kicking my ***! Takumi won't stop murdering my precious units!

I think I just need to come at it with a much more defensive strategy and slowly lure the enemies out one by one so I can fight them on my terms so Takumi can't just hide behind some tanky units like a freaking coward!
Oh dear, that sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait...

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771

The main reason I will never be able to marry the little sister characters. Damn it why do you allow me to marry my little sister?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm planning on doing a classic normal run of Birthright and am actually considering marrying Sakura. lol

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
A perfect run of Ghostly Gold DLC will net you 80000G holy ****.

Currently doing my third run of Fates. Beaten both routes once already. Shurikens are broken. Is it the 10th yet?

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Hey look, it's Marrin!

Seriously, Smash Bros needs a color customizer. These fan alts are just too damn good!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Hello! I don't hang around Smashboards a lot, used to love analyzing matchups, but anyway! I love Robin a bunch! Super underrated character I think! Sure the grab is kinda laggy, but otherwise wow! The comboability, the tactics, so much potential! I made a silly montage like 8 months ago of combos and things I thought were hype and now with all the new buffs I really think I have a good collection of set-ups, mixups, and combos! Check it out and lemme know if I can do something better?

I know fthrow to elfire to spike probably could have worked, but ah, I'll work on that. Anyway, this montage is all about plays, no memes or whatever, so yeah, enjoy I guess and lemme know what i can do better! I love Robin a lot and may just make em my main!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Also, Chapter 13 of Conquest has been absolutely kicking my ***! Takumi won't stop murdering my precious units!

Spiderman knows all

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
Currently doing my third run of Fates. Beaten both routes once already.
I'm over here still trying to get hold of the special edition that I should've gotten almost two weeks ago. The Robin and Corrin boards are practically the only places I post, and I've obviously been avoiding them. I feel like I'm barely here at all.

But I'll make a post to celebrate someone's birthday! Even if it's three days late
u.png
u2.png

Clearly, this took a large effort on my part.
Happy "Three Days After a Birthday"-Day, UmbreonMageBrando UmbreonMageBrando !

In other news, I've started watching RWBY, and I'm really liking it! I would put my impressions on it here, but I'm confident that everyone here either feels the same way or has heard this before. Cringe-y animation during talking scenes, extremely creative fights, good characters, great music, etc.

I finished the second episode of Season 3, and now I'm getting worried about not being able to watch new RWBY episodes soon. Halfway because I'm enjoying it so much, and halfway because I'm using it as a way to distract me from the fact that I still don't have Fates. At least I'm finally learning what Drunkle Qrow is all about. :upsidedown:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
At least I'm finally learning what Drunkle Qrow is all about. :upsidedown:
ezgif.com-crop.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This months gon be a gud month (poor direct showing aside).
MKXL, Grimm eclipse update and Killer Instinct Season 3 with Arby <3

Still no Fates until it releases a week after DOOM on my Youngest Brother's Birthday which is two weeks after mine.
Thank god I'll have a long summer break for Fates, Demon Killing, Sun Praising and all that.

Top Bottom