• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Matsushi

True Blood
HOLD UP I JUST REALIZED

NINTENDO DIRECT

THIS COULD MEAN

FE FATES EU RELEASE DATE?

:drflip::drflip::drflip:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It was barely a Pokemon direct.
Eh, I agree, though I'm surprised that we are getting another Direct soon after another Direct.
I'll admit though, that Pokemon Direct's content was lacking, so I hope that this Direct won't be the same.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Eh, I agree, though I'm surprised that we are getting another Direct soon after another Direct.
I'll admit though, that Pokemon Direct's content was lacking, so I hope that this Direct won't be the same.
I think game specific Directs follow their own rules than a general direct. I recall a Tomodachi Life Direct immediately after the Smash Direct that revealed Greninja or it was a general Direct.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Oh wow, I didn't expect to have a Direct this soon after the Pokemon Direct!
I hope that we get more Pokemon Sun and Moon news.
For this direct, I doubt it since it's about games coming out this summer, whilist Sun and Moon won't be out till the holidays. E3 will definitely have S&M news, though. That's pretty much a given.

The most likely thing we're going to get out of this one is a European release date for Fates. Beyond that, I can't think of anything noteworthy.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Can it just be E3 2016 already?

I wanna huge ass Direct about everything Nintendo is release this year and the next!

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
Hope you guys have all been well. In terms of updates nothing much has been going on for me except for uni work....lots and lots of uni work. Just thought I'd leave a post here as I know I've been incredibly inactive and I apologise for that. I'm still playing smash a lot it's just I've not had much time for it and admittedly have been addicted to other games (i.e. bravely second hue hue hue).

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just beat Birthright!
I have to say that even though Birthright is the easiest path, it had its fair share of tricky moments.

Now... I am gonna play Conquest next. I am afraid to play it, especially when I am not good at SRPGs, but I want to experience the full story.

UmbreonMageBrando

The Quiet One
NNID
Megaman648

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
I hope the Nintendo Direct contains more information about Pokemon Soon.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wonder why every Dark Mage in the last 2 games are eccentric and that's putting it nicely. lol

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I just had a stroke of genius regarding FE. It's my own take on the lore.

In the beginning, there was nothing. In that nothing was the Creators. Two siblings, Aethras and Tvorhost. Together, they began to create out of nothing.

Through Aethras came the heavens and the earth, magic and the mythical creatures of the worlds, including the powerful Dragons, whom mortals throughout time have revered as gods.

Through Tvorhost came the mortal races and common creatures. Soon after, Tvorhost would give upon the beings he and Aethras have created thought, emotions, will, knowledge, morality...

After the creation of the Planes and everything within and out of them, for reasons unknown, the Creators began to fight.

Their battle would go on for an unknown period of time until a child appeared before them. The child, unfamilliar with what the Creators were doing but gripped by fear of the act, asked in a nervous hushed tone: "What are you doing?".

The Creators looked upon the child but did not answer it's question. After a brief moment, the Creators turned away and began to leave. The child asked another question: "Where are you going?". Like before, no answer.

The child asked one more question: "Will we ever see you again?" Finally, the Creators spoke, both in tangent with each other.

"Listen well, child."

"We have done what we set out to do, and we leave with our works entrusted to you."

"But we shall return."

"Before we do, however. These events must come to pass."

"No one will know when or where, not even us, but they must come to pass."

And so, they began to tell the child of these events.

"An exile of royal blood shall defeat a dark dragon."

"A god shall be defeated by warriors with a blade infused with the soul of another."

"The dark dragon shall be defeated by the exile a second time. The exile, now a king, shall unify the land under their rule."

"A holy war will ensue upon distant lands."

"A triad of warriors, two from kingdoms, one from a tribe, shall bring peace between man and dragon."

"An offspring of the triad shall be chosen by a sealed sword."

"Two siblings shall bring together sacred stones and bring peace to their land."

"An individual, cloaked in radiance, shall defeat a mad king."

"A maiden of dawn will join with the radiant individual and bring chaos unto order upon a tower."

"A fell beast will bring ruin across time and will ultimately be defeated by itself."

"A child of two families, whose lands are ravaged by conflict, shall bring the two together."

Finally, the Creators said:

"These are events must come to pass before our return."

"But before we do, one last event must happen."

"A conflict will ensue upon this world. One in which the world will be truly divided."

"People will be divided and will fight each other in the name of different ideals and beliefs."

"Brother fights brother. Father fights son. Friends fight friends."

"But we shall return before then."

"Before that conflict, we shall be born on this world. Not as creators, but as you."

"While we exist as mortals upon this world, we will not know who we truly are. We will live as who we were raised as."

"We will not be together. We will be born to different people."

"We will participate in the coming conflict on different sides under different circumstances, but one thing is certain."

"We will do what you witnessed earlier. We will fight each other a second time."

"We will not know where or when in the conflict we will be fighting, nor will we know that we are fighting each other."

"But we will fight nonetheless."

"To us, will see our battle as just a battle. But to others throughout time and space, it will be felt."

"After our battle, the conflict will end in short time."

"After which, we shall live our mortal lives, then disappear once more."

The child then asked what all of this meant. The creators did not answer and finally departed.

Saddened by the Creators' departure and confused by what it was told, the child regardless, memorized what it was told and went on to tell it's fellow kind of what it had learned.

And so, this story has been passed down through history, teaching others of an event the has or will come to pass.

The Creators shall return.

So, what do you all think? It's a work in progress but I think, with some tweaking, it could be really good. Personally, I think I might remove the FE aspects and make it part of a creative piece. Who knows.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
This... this just got weird. Ricken will be a chocolate bunny to me now. :p

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I hope the Nintendo Direct contains more information about Pokemon Soon.
I doubt that they will, due to them specifically stating "titles planned for launch through Summer" and Sun and Moon are slated for a Holiday 2016 release. But who knows for sure with Nintendo sometimes.

*Mfw people are still speculating more Smash DLC for the Direct tomorrow

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
With the Nintendo Direct coming up at 5:00 PM, I have a theory to share regards the very short time gap between this Direct, and the Pokémon "Direct."

The Pokémon games Red and Green were released in Japan on February 27th 1996. We got the Direct on Febraury 26th but thanks to time zones. 10 EST meant 12 AM JST. Japan was already on February 27th when the Direct aired. A week later, a general Nintendo Direct was announced.

I believe the original plan was to have this Direct and the Pokémon 20th anniversary Direct were suppose to be together, but that wasn't the case.

The people working on editing these Directs for each of the main regions probably weren't finished, but since the Pokémon segment was, and the 20th anniversary to Pokémon's release in Japan was coming up, it was decided to air the Pokémon segment separate from the general Direct.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Well at least EU got a Fates release date, May 20th, as absurd as that sounds, better than nothing.

Pumped for Pokken though, ready to let some people catch these day 1 Lucario hands

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Direct Thoughts -

MOBILE SUIT KIRBY!

Star of the Direct in my opinion, this game looks wicked fun!

Bravely Second: End Layer's looking pretty awesome, but I still need to play the first one, so that's going on the old backburner for now. Medli for Hyrule Warriors? HELL. YES. I'm all about dat Wind Waker! Twilight Princess HD hype as ever. Disappointed we didn't get any new characters announced for Pokken, but eh what can ya do?

MH Generations, Gunvolt 2, and PM Color Splash all look intriguing as well.

Overall a decent Direct, about what I expected. At least no STAIR FAX 0 delays!

(Also I still don't think Federation Forces looks that bad, even if it isn't the sequel that the amazing Metroid Prime series deserves)

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Super busy sorry haven't been on quick update:

Beat Birthright. S'good.

Federation Force looks good. Shut up.

Planning on getting the new Meta Knight amiibo to add to my Meta Knight amiibo collection. :4metaknight:

Direct Thoughts -

MOBILE SUIT KIRBY!

Star of the Direct in my opinion, this game looks wicked fun!

Bravely Second: End Layer's looking pretty awesome, but I still need to play the first one, so that's going on the old backburner for now. Medli for Hyrule Warriors? HELL. YES. I'm all about dat Wind Waker! Twilight Princess HD hype as ever. Disappointed we didn't get any new characters announced for Pokken, but eh what can ya do?
Mechanical friends. :kirby:

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I have a mighty need for MH Generations. I needs it now. Give me and my fellow hunters a EXACT release date Nintendo! Summer 2016 won't cut it.

Nice to see Wind Waker getting more love. Love that game.

And it looks like that SMTxFE game is having it's stupid name changed into something less stupid and makes more sense.

Also, two more months of shamelessly taunting our European brothers and sisters with Fates. :demon:
MH Generations looks intriguing as well.
Join us, child. Join us in the hunting of great beasts.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Could we take a moment to appreciate just how adorable this is?

I'm about to die of a heart attack!
Join us, child. Join us in the hunting of great beasts.
I probably will, if my wallet can handle all this HYPE. Monster Hunter is a series that I've been meaning to try for some time now.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I wish I had a single **** to give about anything in that direct aside from the Fates release date.
And I literally had low expectations.
E3 better be good or I'm just gonna treat Nintendo like the Plague.

Nah

Smash Champion
So wait what happened in the Direct today I didn't even know it was today I thought it was some other day

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
FINALLY!!!

After all this waiting, Australia finally has a release date for FATES!!!

Now I just need to decide if I should get the Zelda 3ds XL or Fates 3ds XL. Hm, choices...

(also to find the patients to wait for another 2 months)

:135:

Top Bottom