• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Happy 11:00 AM EST, everyone! We've reached the final six hours.
And in other news, I'll be seeing the Force Awakens this coming Sunday!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
*places cute Furret image here*

I don't know... I should probably finish Awakening.... I really wanted to post that Furret. It looks so adorable. :)

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
too bad Dorf is still bad after all that
It's a step at least towards his competitive viability. At least they're acknowledging that he needs work.

Apparently :4link:has a lot of changes this patch. I'm praying to the gods they didn't nerf him or else I'm gonna cry into my anime waifu pillow :crying:

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
So you're missing it too? Don't take all of the leftovers~
Hahahaha I'll try not to, but I'll be pretty hungry after my final Final!
GUYS, THERE'S A NEW CHARACTER THAT'S COMING TO SM4SH:

Perfect! Cause I've got that need! That need for speed!
and guess who's driving...
Okay but real talk, can we talk about Ganon for a second? LOL

"Pathetic little fool! Do you realize who you're dealing with? I am Ganondorf, and soon I will rule the world!"

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Could you give link to the source in such a way that nothing else is spoiled? Because I wouldn't mind checking out Cloud's alts, just don't want anything else spoiled.
Go to the Cloud boards and check the last page of the alt thread they have. Yes, I'm making this inconvenient for you to have to navigate Smashboards. :p

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Zero Suit Samus got no buffs wtf

why didn'T you gorls pray for her enough? where was all the BUFF•ZSS tags so disappointed in all of you :^(

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Looks like we got Robin buffs <3

I think we should have expert insight on these new buffs, therefore I summon Raziek Raziek !
Theorycrafting, mind you, but these should all help our ground spacing game.

F-tilt's hitbox got buffed from 4.0 to 5.0, net increase of 25%. That's huge, given how good pivot f-tilt already is for spacing.

Both hitboxes of Nair got buffed as well, which is going to help a LOT in matchups where it's useful, and probably make it more viable against smaller characters, too.

Late Fair hitbox buff should just make it less finnicky to hit with the sourspot? This can only benefit us, as it just makes it easier to get late-fair if you mis-space the sweetspot.

Dair buffs just make hitting Dair more rewarding. Nothing about the changes should affect how we actually use the move.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I'm curious to see if Smashboards will make another:4cloud:icon to represent his Advent Children costume, similar to how they have these two :4wario::4wario2: for Wario.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
They probably will and it will be Premium only.
:substitute:
*Looks down at list of users viewing thread*

I think most of us will be alright for now.

Yeah, I saw that set of changes for Robin, cool yo. But I'm really eager to learn about frame data, which they haven't done yet.
Shulk can't have just gotten a .5% damage increase on half his moves... Really hoping he got frame buffs too.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
*Looks down at list of users viewing thread*

I think most of us will be alright for now.

Yeah, I saw that set of changes for Robin, cool yo. But I'm really eager to learn about frame data, which they haven't done yet.
Shulk can't have just gotten a .5% damage increase on half his moves... Really hoping he got frame buffs too.
Same, I really hope Shulk, Robin, and Marcina all get frame data buffs to a degree where we can at least bare to handle the top tier's superior frame data.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Well only a little longer until it's time.

So I've been trying to beat lunatic mode in awakening again... I'm stuck on chapter 3.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
It is now one hour before the stream begins.

I hope you all are buckled up!

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Well, enjoy the Direct everyone! I gotta get going to my last class now, so I'll be back in a few hours to join in the hype!

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Hm. The direct started later than I thought it would. When exactly does it start?

And I actually like Cloud's alts. Brightly colored Cloud doesn't look right in my head. But where's the dress?

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
One-Punch Man is fantastic. I just finished episode 10. One more episode and I will have caught up with everyone else.

Nah

Smash Champion
So wait did they drop the patch already or is this just stuff they pulled from the datamining from yesterday? And they gave Robin buffs too? I honestly was not expecting Robin buffs after 1.10

Same, I really hope Shulk, Robin, and Marcina all get frame data buffs to a degree where we can at least bare to handle the top tier's superior frame data.
Marcina probably needs hitbox tweaks more than frame data buffs, especially since they've been doing that (frame data and damage buffs) a lot in patches. Shulk I assume isn't going to get much in the way of frame data buffs ever because of his huge disjointed range. His issue is more his design imo.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Less than five minutes remain. Let's hope you managed to get the Fierce Deity mask if you want to win the battle in that short of time.

Top Bottom