• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'd actually say that Viridi is about between Palutena and Pit in terms off height, but more close to Pit. Look, I not saying it wouldn't, it's just IMO would look really weird.I mean, if it was similar to Zelda Phantom Slash, he could work, but only he he got a decrease in size, which isn't unlike. Also, when did anyone one say Rosalina and Luma wouldn't work

Also, that seems a little unfair given the 99% of the time Crag will be facing the opponent, meaning noone would hit him from behind.

:135:
Viridi's shorter than Pit most likely, and Cragalanch would need little to no decrease in height.

He would be similar to Palutena's reflect, so that you can move but he breaks as the difference.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Leaving for the Big House, wish me luck guys ^^ I'm in wave D so my life wot be on the line for another 10 hours or so.

Who all do we have representing? Me, Delta, Raz...there's gotta be some others, but I hardly ever make it into this thread so I wouldn't really know.

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Leaving for the Big House, wish me luck guys ^^ I'm in wave D so my life wot be on the line for another 10 hours or so.

Who all do we have representing? Me, Delta, Raz...there's gotta be some others, but I hardly ever make it into this thread so I wouldn't really know.
I'm going.

Lucky you, wave D haha. I'm in wave B, and one of the people in my car is wave A soooo we're getting ready to leave in a few minutes. Yesterday was fun, worked until 5:30 pm and then everyone gathered and we headed out, straight to MI, got here around 12AM. Darn timeshift.

SpeedBump

Smash Rookie
NNID
XSpeedBumpX
Good luck to all fellow Robins competing, @Raziek, Célja Célja , Zareidriel Zareidriel , and Meneil Meneil ! Hope you all do well!

If you should happen to make it onto stream and know you'll be on ahead of time, maybe you'll drop us a quick notice? I may be working during pools but I'm willing to sneak a quick few minutes in to watch you all compete. :estatic:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I'm in wave A so I'll be smashing in just a little bit. Feeling alright now and got to play with Raziek some last night.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Good luck to you all

Though if you see someone like Earth or anyother Pit player, lose to them...love the white Pit.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Best of luck to Raziek, Delta Fist and other robin nerds at big house and dont choke in pools and especially on stream. Sucks that i couldn't go and rep the tactician and space pheasant and kick it with y'all but funds and what not suck right now for me.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Won my first two sets and now I'm going on stream! :D

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
As a courtesy for us at the tournament please keep the gifs to a minimum. We're on questionable services. It will help us get info top you faster.

Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Good show out there Delta Fist, even if you didn't win that was a great match to watch. Showing them what Robin can do.

Top Bottom