• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Legit noob question: How does one grab items midair without air dodging or aerials?

I've tried pressing Z while in the air many times before and I just end up air dodging anyway...
I'm pretty sure it's just perfect timing. I sometime have this problem too.

Nah

Smash Champion
I'd find it pretty cool to be able to fight Zero. Not everyone gets that chance. Though sure it'd be ****ty to get knocked into losers cause you happened to run into Zero. Part of the reason I think bracket pools are ****ty compared to round robin pools. Too messy. My singles pool doesnt have anyone of note but my doubles pool includes Ksev, Xeroxen, and 6WX
Round robin would take forever though in a tournament this size, so that's probably why they never do 'em that way for regionals and nationals.

Lotta big names at Big House 5 though

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I had a couple in Tomodachi Life that divorced yesterday.

Let's see them now 24 hours later.

Oh my... Olivia looks terrible. This divorce really took a toll on her. I wonder if Cecil is under the same boat.

... Cecil there is a reason why everyone on the island hates your guts. You should be fortunate Black Dynamite is not pursuing you!

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Big House nerves are starting to get to me. Hopefully bracket pools don't wreck me too hard and I can at least get the chance to show off something.

While my initial main goal was to make it past round 1 pools, I'm not sure if that will be a likely goal now. Guess I just have to try my best and hope my plans can go through.

Also, I was checking the pools for doubles when I noticed that a team of my friends, specifically ones that are in my carpool, are in the same pool as Raziek and his teammate.

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I had a couple in Tomodachi Life that divorced yesterday.

Let's see them now 24 hours later.

Oh my... Olivia looks terrible. This divorce really took a toll on her. I wonder if Cecil is under the same boat.

... Cecil there is a reason why everyone on the island hates your guts. You should be fortunate Black Dynamite is not pursuing you!
I wonder how would a Robin Social tomodachi life would turn out... :039:

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I wonder how would a Robin Social tomodachi life would turn out... :039:
Someone will have to do that. I cannot because my file is pretty much full. Unless of course I decide to buy a physical version of the game. If playing DS games between my DS Lite and DSi XL taught me anything, the save file in the cartridge should be separate from the digital version.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I use my Яed Tyrant power to conquer and subdue the island by force, obviously
What a coincidence... Riku also has white hair... and so does Xehanort... Kingdom Hearts X Fire Emblem confirmed. :p

Last edited:

Tattles

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goldbit
you guys know the routine.

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Pieri つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Last edited:

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Someone will have to do that. I cannot because my file is pretty much full. Unless of course I decide to buy a physical version of the game. If playing DS games between my DS Lite and DSi XL taught me anything, the save file in the cartridge should be separate from the digital version.
Yaki mii gets romantically interested with a boat/vince mcmahon/hinoka/himself

Last edited:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I come bringing a game recommendation;

If you like 2D action sidescrollers or like games involving ninjas, then here's a game for you. It plays on the Wii/Vita for anyone interested. I have a long and shortened explanation if anyone wants any additional information/doesn't want to go through the trouble of googling it.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Sup Robin m8's.
I've been learning to draw some stuff, maybe in a bit I'll do some Fire Emblem stuff and post it around these parts.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
What a coincidence... Riku also has white hair... and so does Xehanort... Kingdom Hearts X Fire Emblem confirmed. :p

"I find the lack of Kingdom Hearts X Fire Emblem pictures..... disturbing."
help, I'm dying from this.
This is still one of my absolute favorite videos ever.
DID SOMEONE SAY SAN- No, nothing, i'ts ok, totally fine. :halfsheep:
RESIST! WRITHE! SUFFER! DO WHATEVER YOU MUST TO FIGHT TEMPTATION! YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOUR SINS! FOR I BELIEVE IN THE YOU THAT BELIEVES IN ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU!
I come bringing a game recommendation;

If you like 2D action sidescrollers or like games involving ninjas, then here's a game for you. It plays on the Wii/Vita for anyone interested. I have a long and shortened explanation if anyone wants any additional information/doesn't want to go through the trouble of googling it.
Trust me, it's been on my "Games to Purchase" list for awhile now. Unfortunately my "Games I Own that I still need to play" list is taking priority.

Speaking of precious Fates children....

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I'd find it pretty cool to be able to fight Zero. Not everyone gets that chance. Though sure it'd be ****ty to get knocked into losers cause you happened to run into Zero. Part of the reason I think bracket pools are ****ty compared to round robin pools. Too messy. My singles pool doesnt have anyone of note but my doubles pool includes Ksev, Xeroxen, and 6WX
It would be like playing 1 on 1 half court against like Shaq, Jordan or Lebron James. Sure you'd get your ass kicked, but it would be the privilege of being able to play them in 1 on 1 half court.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So I made a thingy. c:

Yay for shameless self promotion

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Featuring Me! :colorful:
Lol I turned into Roll Glory itself at 1:25
That one actually was a different Robin so don't worry, you're not Roll Glory.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
@Raziek, I have a question about the Link MU with Robin.

Also, doing work is hard. I had to do 6 hrs of it today. I'm exhasted

Why you say that?

I wonder if that is a thing.

:135:
Maybe any region that isn't North America or Japan is the third option?

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Mitama needs more love, and there's nothing wrong with Eponine. She's a fellow shipper, like us~

Fire Emblem Fates has officially hyped me up. I'm trying not to spoil myself with the English Patches, and it's hard :(. Also, I love the new classes in Birthright, and how they gave the Classes in Conquest a more fleshed-out feel.

And the SOUNDTRACK :o.

I can't wait for 2016 doe :(. Sacred Stones and Awakening can't keep me stalled forever.

Also, I heard that at one point of the story, Garon calls MU a b#$%^. in the Japanese version.
Oh no he didn't.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Fire Emblem Fates has officially hyped me up. I'm trying not to spoil myself with the English Patches, and it's hard :(. Also, I love the new classes in Birthright, and how they gave the Classes in Conquest a more fleshed-out feel.

And the SOUNDTRACK OMG.
I can't wait for 2016 doe :(. Sacred Stones and Awakening can't keep me stalled forever.

Also, I heard that at one point of the story (No spoilers, take this with a grain of salt), Garon calls MU a b#$%^. in the Japanese version.
Oh no he didn't.
Dark Pit called Pit a similar thing in the Japanese version.

Top Bottom