• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I've found that turning off alerts for getting likes cleans up the Alerts Box a lot.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Double the players, double the disrespect.

Also found this.

God bless the internet.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
But Nairo stopped using Robin in favor of Zero Suit
Does it look like I give a crap?

image.jpg

No, I don't

Plus I play Zero Suit. Why should I be upset about it? It's not like he straight up will never play Robin, it's just from his perspective, he'll get better results as ZSS (and it works, he's probably the #2 best player)

It ain't like he dropped her for Sheik.

I've found that turning off alerts for getting likes cleans up the Alerts Box a lot.
Yeah but it won't stop Devil May Plop Devil May Plop from doing it.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
@Rocket Raccoon is trolling again I see.

Yeah but it won't stop Devil May Plop Devil May Plop from doing it.
Nothing wrong with him doing it. I just prefer it when my Alert box isn't flooded with "Almost But Not Quite liked your post in Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread - Fates When? Nintendopls.", burying other alerts. Like posts in threads I don't visit as often as this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Elezir Elezir is seeming more and more like someone I would hang out with and probably get 3 stocked by

oh hey i claimed a page
Embarrass I have no words.
Thank you, dear. Likewise. <3

I wouldn't bet too much on the 3 stocked part though:roll:I'm not even playing Smash competetively anymore (or as competetively as you can get where I live) because my 3DS circle pad broke three times already lol

Also, don't worry Devil May Plop Devil May Plop .:cheep: I quite like the flatter, even if I'm sure that not all of it is legit:roll:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Nothing wrong with him doing it. I just prefer it when my Alert box isn't flooded with "Almost But Not Quite liked your post in Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread - Fates When? Nintendopls.", burying other alerts. Like posts in threads I don't visit as often as this one.
Turn off the alerts for likes. It is one the best decisions I made.

:231:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Was repping Lukina for the current Conquest contest (Masks v. Crowns v. Helmets). First opponent I ran into was using Mewtwo.

On both our last stock but, still at early percents, I knock him offstage with a f-air, so I go in for the disrespect kill. He fires a charged Shadow Ball right into my face just as I'm about to run offstage, but the kickback on it sends him flying back straight into the blastzone, killing him.

Head back to the lobby just in time to see him leave.

I'm still giggling.

:150: RIP in spaghetti, never forgetti.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I also enjoy getting likes. Feels good. :colorful:
I don't hate getting likes.

I love them. Especially considering I'm almost close to 9000. Guess who's my avatar gonna be when that happens?

UmbreonMageBrando

The Quiet One
NNID
Megaman648
Timestalling the whole match is now a thing on FG, just faced it today, it was rage inducing due to the fact that my opponent was a Game&Watch that did nothing but run away, jump, up b, air dodge, and throwing out Judgements for the whole match, and when ever he lost a stock I get nine'd in the face during the random moments he throws out a judgement which made it even more pressuring and rage inducing because no one likes to be time stalled, I got lucky during one the times he jumped and footstooled him into a down smash to take his last stock.

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Timestalling the whole match is now a thing on FG, just faced it today, it was rage inducing due to the fact that my opponent was a Game&Watch that did nothing but run away, jump, up b, air dodge, and throwing out Judgements for the whole match, and when ever he lost a stock I get nine'd in the face during the random moments he throws out a judgement which made it even more pressuring and rage inducing because no one likes to be time stalled, I got lucky during one the times he jumped and footstooled him into a down smash to take his last stock.
The best way to counter timestallers is to use Wolf's side taunt.

"What's the matter, scared?"

Spam it if necessary. For mix ups, spam up smash as that move doubles as a taunt.
I need Wolf back.:emptysheep:

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Embarrass I have no words.
Thank you, dear. Likewise. <3

I wouldn't bet too much on the 3 stocked part though:roll:I'm not even playing Smash competetively anymore (or as competetively as you can get where I live) because my 3DS circle pad broke three times already lol
trust me I'm really bad at defense you'd beat me anyway lol.

Also how can I not like you, fellow Durarara!! fan <3

Last edited:

Gemneye

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xdragonfireboix
I don't hate getting likes.

I love them. Especially considering I'm almost close to 9000. Guess who's my avatar gonna be when that happens?
It's obviously going to be the best character in the whole series. Krillin

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Sorry to Canada and Canadian rugby fans, but that was a hell of a match today.

England vs Wales is about to kick off - it's gonna be good~ :3

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I woke up with a sudden cold, on a super cloudy/rainy morning, and with lots of schoolwork to do.
Not my best morning i think :050:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm sitting at over 40,000 likes. I voluntarily chose to stop caring about them when my likes crossed my post count (It was some 10,000 back then, I think)

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I'm sitting at over 40,000 likes. I voluntarily chose to stop caring about them when my likes crossed my post count (It was some 10,000 back then, I think)

I've actually had more likes than posts since I first came here. Probably because I've spent most of my time in threads where likes are given out quite a bit (The R.S.T, the I.S.T and the P.S.T).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I've actually had more likes than posts since I first came here. Probably because I've spent most of my time in threads where likes are given out quite a bit (The R.S.T, the I.S.T and the P.S.T).
It's always a Social Thread, isn't it? :laugh:

And not get feedback on what people like to hear?

Madness.

:cheep:
I wish.
By my own observation, a user is 50% more likely to 'like' a post by mod/admin/senator than an ordinary user.

Top Bottom