• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Also, he seems a lot more... heavy, for lack of a better word. Much heavier than Marth does, but I'm only assuming so from what I've seen. He may not feel as so!
Part of that, aside from his bulkier design, is because he falls faster than Marth, which was always the case. They might have accentuated his falling speed though in Smash 4.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Pretty indifferent with today's leaks. I suppose they could've went with a more interesting FE character, but eh, it's not that big of a deal. As for Ryu, I can't really excited for someone that I'm not really familiar with.

Matsushi

True Blood
Clone or not, it's still awesome that he returned.
His design is just... so gr9

Also, I love your signature! AND, I've just noticed that excluding Project M, our mains are the same for all the Smash games! Consisting mostly of Marth. :emptysheep:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Pretty indifferent with today's leaks. I suppose they could've went with a more interesting FE character, but eh, it's not that big of a deal. As for Ryu, I can't really excited for someone that I'm not really familiar with.
I think Chrom is more deserving in terms of FE Swordsmen, considering his game saved the whole series. Though maybe they didn't want to drown the game in Awakening.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also, I love your signature! AND, I've just noticed that excluding Project M, our mains are the same for all the Smash games! Consisting mostly of Marth. :emptysheep:
It was so lovely waking up to the leaks.

Aw, thanks! <3 We have great taste in mains.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I think Chrom is more deserving in terms of FE Swordsmen, considering his game saved the whole series. Though maybe they didn't want to drown the game in Awakening.
Eh, Chrom considering that FE:A was the weird game where there were two main protagonists, I think having the other main character in the game (not to mention Lucina) is enough from Awakening.

Edit: Not to mention it would be weird if Chrom was both playable and still in Robin's final smash. I mean, Robin would then summon Chrom to beat up Chrom.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Fire Emblem has as many characters as Zelda. What a time to be alive.
It's just so odd to me because Melee had 2 FE characters, Brawl had 3, Smash 4 has 5! I'm certainly not complaining. In fact, I'm exceedingly happy about it, and it's especially refreshing to see :4feroy: and :4myfriends: together in the same game.

It was so lovely waking up to the leaks.

Aw, thanks! <3 We have great taste in mains.
You're most welcome! Hell yeah we do! :4marth::4marth::4marth:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Can I just say how happy I am that you're using that picture as your sig? :happysheep:
That's beautiful.
I can easily fit that picture myself, just change the characters around. Gorls from another thread probably know what I'm talking about.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Well, that's... Kind of why we have Robin. :p

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm still going to buy him (and literally every other character) just to learn match ups and whatnot.
Still, I'm bummed that Roy had little changes in his moveset.
Aye, but you're wrong. Some of his normal attacks and Smashes are noticibly different. Especially his freaking jab good god that thing is fast...

D

Deleted member

Aye, but you're wrong. Some of his normal attacks and Smashes are noticibly different. Especially his freaking jab good god that thing is fast...
He did have some changes, but ehh... :/
Ah well. I won't be complaining about it. His fans are happy and that's all that matters really.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Well, that's... Kind of why we have Robin. :p
This is pretty much how I feel about Chrom. Feels like it would be overkill to have 3 characters from Awakening. Nothing against Chrom as a character of course, but Lucina and Robin I think fill the role well enough on their own.
Obligatory #GottaGoFast cause why not?
Ayy, it was pretty much a work of art, it had to be my signature. :emptysheep:
Perfect way to describe it if you ask me.

I wonder if should make one for myself...
Again, thank you both so much! I'm glad you two enjoy it to such an extent!

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Speaking of Roy changes, one thing that doesn't need to be changed is his dtilt. But yet, everyone who is able refuses to test whether or not it pops opponents in the air for follow-ups. That is literally the only thing I want to know at this point regarding Roy.

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
:4metaknight:: The time has come. The time to play a none internationally released Fire Emblem game. My lazy lack of initiative will end. I will play Binding Blade!

As soon as someone kindly links me to a well-translated ROM. Thank you for your cooperation. :4pacman:

Just for pointers, :4feroy:'s sexy face is only ninety nine percent of the reason. I was gonna do this eventually anyway. :p

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Perfect way to describe it if you ask me.

I wonder if should make one for myself...
GO FOR IT
This is pretty much how I feel about Chrom. Feels like it would be overkill to have 3 characters from Awakening. Nothing against Chrom as a character of course, but Lucina and Robin I think fill the role well enough on their own.

Obligatory #GottaGoFast cause why not?

Again, thank you both so much! I'm glad you two enjoy it to such an extent!
You're most welcome, dear! I must thank you for making it. xD

Matsushi

True Blood
Well, it's about time I go to bed now. I big you all a goodnight, fellow tactcians! If any of you lovelies find Roy fanart, just tag me tyvm :')

Top Bottom