• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

ThatRandomGuy42

Mr Arcfire
NNID
ThatRandomGuy42
3DS FC
4914-4785-4189
Alright then, here are the Robin ones I done a while back;

For those who prefer Male Robin

For those who prefer Female Robin

And for those not too picky

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Roy looks nice, can't wait to play him for a week and then drop him after realizing that I'm bad with every other FE character that isn't Robin :p

D

Deleted member

What For Glory will be like in the next few days.

I'm watching crediar play Ryu on Twitch. Ryu has two final smashes. Does that mean we're going to get custom final smashes in the future.
If Ryu is next to an opponent, Ryu will uppercut them and will almost (if not definitely) OHKO them.
If Ryu is far away from an opponent, Ryu will shoot out a much more powerful Hadouken.

What? It's tradition.
I've been lied too!

But which one?!
Rebel with me! :4roy:
Also, welcome!

You're right... I need. to calm. down. :')))))))
:4feroy:
i'm fine :')))))))))))))))))))))))))
I don't believe you. :p

inb4 :4ryu: bops the ENTIRE ROSTER!
OBJECTION!
I won't allow that! :4luigi:

Matsushi

True Blood
Well I mean that's gonna happen anyway, same with :4feroy::4lucas::4mewtwo:.
Hell will break lose, it is inevitable. Though I'll be one of the Roys, no doubt about that lmao

I am a very strong, independent loaf of bread that doesn't need no man

get it
cause
you said miloaf

my loaf

of bread

and

and then I

I'm sorry, pls dont hurt me :[
I... I'm going to hurt you, milOAF OF BREAD

I don't believe you. :p
I... don't believe myself. :4feroy::4feroy::4feroy:

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Well allow me to christen this new and wonderful matrimony then:

@ Milo AKA Papa Milo AKA Papa X @The Soulless One ?

View attachment 56531
"I now pronounce you, Man and Energy Drink! You may kiss the shake!"
Hell will break lose, it is inevitable. Though I'll be one of the Roys, no doubt about that lmao
I... don't believe myself. :4feroy::4feroy::4feroy:
I too will be amongst the army of FG Roys.

Also you shouldn't believe in yourself. You should believe in the me that believes in you!!!!!
TBH, I set this whole thing up

so when you asked me to marry you

i could say
nah

What a TWEEST!

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Noooo, i'll make it up to you I swear :[

Good thing I got the prenup #LeavingWithHalf B)
insert gold digger by kanye west here
"Gold digger?"

That is the cutest thing I've ever heard

i cri everytim :')

only if you buy me boxes of chocolate everyday :emptysheep:
Gurren Lagann always makes me weep. Such an amazing show.

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
My alert box took a huge beating today.

And the smash presentation hasn't even happened yet.

And we all know what happens on Tuesday...

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
I may actually avoid For Glory a bit to avoid the onslaught of Roys, Ryus, and Lucas.

*one week later on the Robin boards* Hey, anyone up for some smash? "Sure, Cardinal, I'll play you. (picks Roy or Ryu)." Dang it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I may actually avoid For Glory a bit to avoid the onslaught of Roys, Ryus, and Lucas.

*one week later on the Robin boards* Hey, anyone up for some smash? "Sure, Cardinal, I'll play you. (picks Roy or Ryu)." Dang it.
I'll be one of those people.

I want that :4ryu: practice yes sir.

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon
Well aside from ice climbers, all the melee characters are backs in smash.

Except for pichu.

We don't talk about pichu.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Also @ Chapter Serf Chapter Serf I AM READY FOR HEAVENSWARD.
Gratz!
Yeah, I had been expecting something bad ever since the 2.50 quests, that ended with Moenbryda's death and Midgardsormer saying "Life for death, a fair exchange, more bargains will be struck.". I was expecting maybe a couple of them to die, but not all of them. Nor was I expecting us to be going to the Expansion because we had practically no choice, and have been, for lack of a better word, exiled there.

To be fair, there are folks who say no corpse=no death and that FF is huge on that.

I envy their optimism. This game has been getting darker and darker since the end of the original Main Story (the brightest point of the story, I might add) with the destruction of the Ultima Weapon. And word of god states it's only going to get darker. I've jokingly begun to call it Final Fantasy 40,000.

Now go and watch the Heavensward Intro movie and Dragonsong and be left with even more questions than you had before.

The Robin Social Thread said:
217 more messages...
Yeah, that's not happening, so I'll just say this: As for Roy and Ryu (provided this leak is true and not some highly artistic person wanting to get hung by an angry torch and pitchfork mob before E3 by making bogus leaks before E3), I'm salty, but for those of you wanted them, I'm glad for you. Go out now and enjoy the game more.

As for me, I'll just stew in the sodium.

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

:seuss:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Holy ****! Ryu is one technical Son-of-a-*****, especially in the case of Smash.

Matsushi

True Blood
But, what have I done wrong B(

that DK pic though, watching the booty like

"Ryu" The story of the Fair that could break shields
y'know what you did wrong? you made a bad pun. i cannot forgive you for that. :emptysheep:

omg, dk's face is an accurate representation of how i'm gonna be like when i play roy for the first time

it's gonna be a spiritual experience :')

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
y'know what you did wrong? you made a bad pun. i cannot forgive you for that. :emptysheep:

omg, dk's face is an accurate representation of how i'm gonna be like when i play roy for the first time

it's gonna be a spiritual experience :')
BAD PUN? GIRL YOU KNOW THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL PUN :[

I'd agree with you on that, but you're already like that without him so

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Roy is significantly less cloney then I had initially believed... He is, however quite honestly, a clone.

Edit: The guy stops momentarily near the end of the video and you can see Roy bring his sword to his chest, nice!

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
BAD PUN? GIRL YOU KNOW THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL PUN :[

I'd agree with you on that, but you're already like that without him so
I GUESS IT WAS.

that's... that's actually true. that's my face 90% of the time. :dk:
Roy is significantly less cloney then I had initially believed... He is, however quite honestly, a clone.

Edit: The guy stops momentarily near the end of the video and you can see Roy bring his sword to his chest, nice!
That up-b looks beautiful. Also, he seems a lot more... heavy, for lack of a better word. Much heavier than Marth does, but I'm only assuming so from what I've seen. He may not feel as so!

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Well, now I have to say that I like Roy the Lord being part of the roster, because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to write this:

:4roy: “Brother, the enemy is upon us. We have to set aside our differences and join forces if we want to keep our heads above our shoulders.”

:4feroy: “Now just you wait right there! You’re not seriously expecting me to forget about the pain you’ve caused me all these years, are you?!”

:4roy: “…No. And I would be a fool to think otherwise.”

:4feroy: “I still don’t understand why you would do such a thing?! And to your little brother of all people…”

:4roy: “I understand what it’s like to be discarded and forgotten for many years…God knows how much I’ve yearned for a chance to be in the spotlight again. It was just…when I’ve heard that the name “Roy” was finally chosen to take part in the great battle, I couldn’t contain myself. I got all my other siblings together and took part in the games without a worry, when I should have been paying attention to you as well. The things we want most can often lead us astray and into darkness.”

:4feroy: “…..”

:4roy:“I doubt you’ll ever forgive me for what had happened, but please, just for this once heed my words and sheathe the Binding Blade.”

:4feroy:“…Brother. I’m sorry, I never intended for this to happen. It’s just that I lost my temper and I didn’t know what to do…”

:4roy: “Don’t worry. Your big brother is right here…”

NOW KISS

:4roy:♥:4feroy:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
I GUESS IT WAS.

that's... that's actually true. that's my face 90% of the time. :dk:

That up-b looks beautiful. Also, he seems a lot more... heavy, for lack of a better word. Much heavier than Marth does, but I'm only assuming so from what I've seen. He may not feel as so!
NO, YOU HAVE TO SAY IT WAS . SAY IT WAS A WONDERFUL PUN

I know it's true, it's probably you rn tbh

Top Bottom