• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Zero looks and acts ****ing boss. Him and Harold make Nohr worth siding for.

Oh...and the not!Awakening children....

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
So, to anyone interested, there's more Amiibo japanese wave 5A, out of the box.

Honestly, the only thing that looks bad there is that awful ZSS blue stand. Aside from that, the quality of the amiibo only keeps getting better.
At least that part can be explained away a little bit with this:

The color has some sort of explanation. More than, "Make Link's stand yellow because lol."

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
At least that part can be explained away a little bit with this:

The color has some sort of explanation. More than, "Make Link's stand yellow because lol."
Yeah, it's just that I generally don't like the stands, even if I understand they are necessary. I was happy when I saw Robin didn't need one, lol.
Btw, Palutena has a stand too, but that was cleverly (mostly) hidden under her dress.

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
Now that you mention it, Palutena has fatty hands too.:roll:

...eh, it beats derpy faced amiibos, I suppose.
And beats my drunk Samus amiibo that decided to lean a disgusting amount. Wouldn't have minded an ugly orange stand there.:salt:

NNID
evenet2013
3DS FC
1005-8775-7263
Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I've been on fire in Splatoon today. I first went into Ranked, where my first the enemy team captured the base, but I quickly intercepted and took out two of their team members. The rest of my team held down the zone while I was in charge of preventing any advances from the enemy. I took out 5 other squidlings before they took me out. I don't think I've ever been more on point in a game of Splatoon ever.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Eh, after Breath of Fire 4, everything can become a dragon for me, so Kamui' dragon form design doesn't look strange, imo.
like, in BoF4 these were considered dragons.

Btw, that game is Awesome.

Also, the Radiant Historia director working in that SMTxFE crossover makes more interested in the game.
Radiant Historia was pretty much a hidden gem of a rpg.
Yeeeesh, BoFIV

I'll play Radiant Historia someday, I've been interested in it for a while can't say the guy behind that game directing SMTxFE really changes my interest on that, however.

Elezir

I'll play Radiant Historia someday, I've been interested in it for a while can't say the guy behind that game directing SMTxFE really changes my interest on that, however.
Well, won't say that this fact makes the game look insta-awesome, nor proves that the game will be a blast.
But it does make me, personally, more willingly in accepting the game. I had some good times with Radiant Historia, and I can tell you that, at the time, I hadn't felt that way about traditional turn based JRPG for some time.
and do give Radiant Historia a try. You won't regret it.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
So Hyrule Warriors for 3ds huh?

As long as Young Link is still in it, Nintendo can take all my money.

Also, Sonic

Also, @ SkarmNightmare (Brett) SkarmNightmare (Brett) , if you haven't found they :4pit: or :4darkpit: Social threads yet, I can easily link them to you.

Estrogen Brigade Bait right there, ladies and menfolk. Chicks dig this kid.

As for me?

We've been over this before. Many times.
Young Link is pretty awesome, isn't he? :shades:

I agree, Marx IS way cuter than Nah.

Adorable.
HOW DARE YOU COMPARE YOUNG LINK TO THAT MONSTROSITY!!!

Though at least you didn't say Garon.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
So, to anyone interested, there's more Amiibo japanese wave 5A, out of the box.

Honestly, the only thing that looks bad there is that awful ZSS blue stand. Aside from that, the quality of the amiibo only keeps getting better.
I'm all about that Palutena and ZS Samus!
This is adorable (and hilarious)!

Recently I started playing Tales of Graces f again, and I started asking myself, "why the hell did I stop playing this game?" Seriously I hadn't even made it past the pre-time-skip tutorial section!
RIP in flowers Sophie, cause I'm sure you'll stay dead 10 minutes in, even though your face is plastered all over the manual and the box art.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Random question: In terms of Regions, what does "PAL" stand for and refer to?

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Random question: In terms of Regions, what does PAL stand for and refer to?
It is generally associated with Europe, but also sees use in parts of South America, Oceania and Africa.

It stands for Phase Alternating Line and is an equivalent to our television color encoding system, NTSC.

Last edited:

Elezir

Random question: In terms of Regions, what does PAL stand for and refer to?
It refers to the kind of television used in said region. Normally PAL television standard is used in Europe, so games have to 'adapt' to that, hence why we have PAL games and NTSC (american/japanese versions) games, since televisions in America and Japan are NTSC based.

Edit: :4greninja:'d twice. ouch.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
HMMMM! I am really annoyed with America at the moment >:I

Random question: In terms of Regions, what does "PAL" stand for and refer to?
It is generally associated with Europe, but also sees use in parts of South America, Oceania and Africa.

It stands for Phase Alternating Line and is an equivalent to our television color encoding system, NTSC.
^This basically

In short, it the type of systems the people like we Aussies have to us to play games ;)

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
I wish Amiibos weren't so rare. I don't really have the stamina to hunt them down or look up all the release dates and watch for pre-orders lol. You'd think with how other Amiibos sold out, Nintendo would know what to supply. Makes me wonder if they're making them rare on purpose ;-;

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
I'm all about that Palutena and ZS Samus!

This is adorable (and hilarious)!

Recently I started playing Tales of Graces f again, and I started asking myself, "why the hell did I stop playing this game?" Seriously I hadn't even made it past the pre-time-skip tutorial section!
RIP in flowers Sophie, cause I'm sure you'll stay dead 10 minutes in, even though your face is plastered all over the manual and the box art.
Pro-tip: your white mage is your best attacker if you play her.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

No fair, I still have to find a store that has him in Stock. I can't order him online. Lucina too.
I actually managed to secure Robin and Lucina 2 months in advance due to my store having a colossal goof-up with preorder listing.

Luckily they were fine with my preordering out of their time period and left my preorder as it was anyway.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I actually managed to secure Robin and Lucina 2 months in advance due to my store having a colossal goof-up with preorder listing.

Luckily they were fine with my preordering out of their time period and left my preorder as it was anyway.
Dam, that is very lucky. Are you the child of Donny or something?

D

Deleted member

I'll be around allllllllll day tomorrow if people would like to play, especially anyone who wants some MU experience against :4link:, specifically (and yes I realize I'm bragging) a :4link: that knows what he's doing quite well.

I'll also be up for some :4ganondorf: matches, I'd like to try the terribad MU with Dropkick and Dark Fists and see how that goes.

@the king of murder , you said you were a :4ganondorf: player yes?

Would you be up for some dittos tomorrow?

Last edited by a moderator:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I wish Amiibos weren't so rare. I don't really have the stamina to hunt them down or look up all the release dates and watch for pre-orders lol. You'd think with how other Amiibos sold out, Nintendo would know what to supply. Makes me wonder if they're making them rare on purpose ;-;
Buy some clay and make your own Amiibos, it's way more fun that way.
Right, my totally original Bowser Jr. Amiibo?

20150610214720.jpg

:4bowserjr:: Kill me

Last edited:
Top Bottom