• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Don't mind me, just pulling out the part of that quote with the most double entendres and letting it chill there.

It could be Bravely Second.
That'd be exciting as ****.
High unlikely. I'm sure by home console they mean ps4 especially given the other examples given in the article. Not to mention a lot of info has already been shared regarding Bravely Second and it's coming out to Japan soon anyways. It'd hardly be surprising. But yes, I look forward to Bravely Second also.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Oh man if only Page Six was yaoi, it'd fit so well with all the Robin X Shulk right now.

Only some of you will understand that reference.

:awesome:
Ridley thtread? or perhaps is it something... darker...
8SD2MBE.png

It's against forum policy for me to publicly share anything, but if you really must know...

You can go somewhere like y!Gallery and just observe the front-page. Make sure you sign up too, to make sure nothing is being filtered from your fragile virgin eyes. I won't link anything, of course. Be resourceful, and don't say I didn't warn you.
Eh, what could go wrong?
*enters site*
original.gif

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I don't know what to make of this page 6 talk so here's a screenshot a Pink Robin striking a pose. Reminds me of JoJo.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Guys, don't spoil Unknown Hero's innocence. Leave him untainted.
Agreed. Let the innocence of youth go untainted. I kinda think of @ The Merc The Merc as the little brother of the thread so I'd rather not subject him to the various dark corners of the internet. At least not yet lol XD

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Maybe it's cause he lives in Australia but @ The Merc The Merc is the most innocent 15(?) Year old I've ever met...

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I don't know what to make of this page 6 talk so here's a screenshot a Pink Robin striking a pose. Reminds me of JoJo.
WFT wants to train those tactics
Also
Robin's Bizarre Tactics

Weeman

Smash Crusader
:4robinf:
Look pimpin' i ain't playin'
in a minute you gonna be layin'
on the ground i ain't messin' around
my city, my books, my tactics, my town.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Guys, don't spoil Unknown Hero's innocence. Leave him untainted.
Agreed. Let the innocence of youth go untainted. I kinda think of @ The Merc The Merc as the little brother of the thread so I'd rather no subject him to the various dark corners of the internet. At least not yet lol XD
Thanks guys. Your the Best :D. I guess that is kind of the reason why I choose Young Link as my character. Cause he can be so childish, like me.
Though i did find an interesting picture involving :4robinf:, :4zss:, :4palutena: and an embraced :4lucina: that I though of posting here but then I though it might not have been the greatest idea. Plus I don't know if I would even be allowed to post it here.

Innocence for one of the Hunger Games madmen?!

No. :cheep:
You know, I think I still have some explosives in the back waiting to be used :p.

Maybe it's cause he lives in Australia but @ The Merc The Merc is the most innocent 15(?) Year old I've ever met...
Maybe your right, but your wrong. I think I will just remain.... Unknown:emptysheep:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Thanks guys. Your the Best :D. I guess that is kind of the reason why I choose Young Link as my character. Cause he can be so childish, like me.
Though i did find an interesting picture involving :4robinf:, :4zss:, :4palutena: and an embraced :4lucina: that I though of posting here but then I though it might not have been the greatest idea. Plus I don't know if I would even be allowed to post it here.

You know, I think I still have some explosives in the back waiting to be used :p.

Maybe your right, but your wrong. I think I will just remain.... Unknown:emptysheep:
you're probably the most hardcore 15 year old ever and you're just role playing an innocent teenager :p

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Haha, no prob. :3 Hmmmm, fair enough. ^_^ I suspect that's why alot of us choose the avatar we have because it embodies a part of us in some way or another.

Probably for the best lol XD Let me guess, the fan art was them in swim suits or something like that? I think I've seen that pic before. :p

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
can someone give me a safe for work description of Page 6?

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I don't know what this "Page Six" is, but it sounds like something I'd best stay away from.

So anyone here play that game with that person in it that did that stuff?

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Playing through SMTIV's DLC, I guess this is how SMT X FE will play out as well, if it's got DLC too.

DLC in this game is basically questing to score EXP-boosting items, goods to sell, and equipment - it's pretty much like Infinite Regalia and Exponential Growth. But then there's also specific quests where you hunt down specific DLC-exclusive demons to add to your book to summon, which is kinda like adding Eldigan and the Gra Pegasus Knights.

Yeah, now that I type this out, the DLC is actually really similar in hindsight. Guess we know what'll go down with SMTxFE's DLC. But hey, SMTIV's DLC lets you don clothes you can't ordinarily get - if this means we can get DLC where we can get Ike's, Robin's, Micaiah's, or anyone else's clothing to wear and get stat boosts, I'm game.

....Sorry, was I interrupting anything?

Last edited:

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
Is it page 636 with all the Shulk Robin stuff? I mean, I just checked page 6 on this thread and it didn't have anything edgy.
What is this page 6?

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Playing through SMTIV's DLC, I guess this is how SMT X FE will play out as well, if it's got DLC too.

DLC in this game is basically questing to score EXP-boosting items, goods to sell, and equipment - it's pretty much like Infinite Regalia and Exponential Growth. But then there's also specific quests where you hunt down specific DLC-exclusive demons to add to your book to summon, which is kinda like adding Eldigan and the Gra Pegasus Knights.

Yeah, now that I type this out, the DLC is actually really similar in hindsight. Guess we know what'll go down with SMTxFE's DLC.

DLC can really be a good thing. If it's done correctly. I'd have to say, of the games that I've played with DLC, Skyrim did it right. There was none of that first day bull****. First DLC didn't come out for like eight or nine months after release. And it was pretty good DLC too.

Is it page 636 with all the Shulk Robin stuff? I mean, I just checked page 6 on this thread and it didn't have anything edgy.
What is this page 6?
Anyone here play FFXIV?

How about Homeworld Remastered?

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader

Yeah, now that I type this out, the DLC is actually really similar in hindsight. Guess we know what'll go down with SMTxFE's DLC. But hey, SMTIV's DLC lets you don clothes you can't ordinarily get - if this means we can get DLC where we can get Ike's, Robin's, Micaiah's, or anyone else's clothing to wear and get stat boosts, I'm game.

Oh yeah the DLC...
*Gets his ass handed by Masakado's shadow*
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Bruh, I can't even handle Beezlebub in the True Route atm. I'm grinding hard to get these App Points. I don't even want to think about Masakado right now.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
I have no reason to post this, which is reason enough.
I don't know. If you play with a team of Shulk, Sharla, and Reyn, controlling Shulk and making the most out of everyone's roles, it just seems to be an ez 123. I find that is a team that is very general and able to handle the widest range of trials; if you are more capable and confident, you can get by with just about any balanced team.

Are you using gems? Are you using a reasonable set of equipment--- that is to say, if you are having a hard time staying alive, will you adapt your gear and strategy? Are you taking advantage of skills and skill links? Upgrading your maximum art levels and investing your AP appropriately? Are you prioritizing the right targets? Locking down the right targets? Changing characters as necessary--- such as controlling Melia when Ether-based attacks would be preferable?

The combat system is relatively slow... So it's more about tactics and decision making. I don't really think you need to do all the quests, since I found when people do that they just feel overlevelled. Perhaps you are just not taking advantage of one of the systems and are not as powerful as you could be.

Also, on that end note, are you liking Mother 3?

Edit - Also, Xenoblade Chronicles does have New Game+, but I think it will just make the game easier. :(
Er...I'll get back to you later on that with Xenoblade I guess as t's been a while....

I'm about...4 hours in Mother 3. Yes, I'm enjoying Mother 3. Already feels...

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Shin Megami Tensei IV
I believe you know what the Shin Megami Tensei series is ;p
I've heard of it before.

Haven't played it though.

Aren't they all on Sony consoles?

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
What is SMTIV?
Shin Megami Tensei IV, the one on the 3DS.

Think Pokemon, replace Pokemon with gods and all manners of folklore creatures that all want to kill you or all creation, throw in the humans that are just as awful in some regards, and that's basically SMT.

Last edited:
Top Bottom