• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Then just main Captain Falcon and destroy everyone! :4falcon:
Until of course, you get hoo hah'd to death repeatedly, at which point you just play :4diddy:. In all seriousness, @ Kenith Kenith already has a solid pool of characters and adding more may just make it worse. Most of them even lend themselves to customs well if he should choose to go that route.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So Grima has died by my hand.

Now it's time to powerlevel everyone until I feel comfortable enough to tackle Priam. :cheep:

D

Deleted member

*Insert Chrom-not-joining-SSB4 joke here*
Captain Falcon is so powerful that he kicked a character off the roster. Chrom failed to show his moves. :4falcon:

So Grima has died by my hand.

Now it's time to powerlevel everyone until I feel comfortable enough to tackle Priam. :cheep:
To be honest, I power level the characters I use before Chapter 21-25, do the SpotPass Chapters, and then do the Endgame.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
So now my friend bought me MH4U (without me asking) but it's digital download only so I'm not going to play it today (these loads man)

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
To be honest, I power level the characters I use before Chapter 21-25, do the SpotPass Chapters, and then do the Endgame.
Athough the Endgame changes nothing, since you revert back to before you did it anyway.

To each his own, I guess. At least I was finally able to recruit Tiki after her hard as hell defense mission.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
It's weird I love Gregor and I love Inigo but I don't like Gregor!Inigo

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
My mains are: :4myfriends:, :4robinf:, :4myfriends:,:4shulk:, and :4myfriends:.

...I like Ike...
7.8/10 not enough Ike.
I think we need a REALLY likes button so we'll know if NSG and ender REALLY like that post or they were liking for the sake of liking.
Speaking of ender I like to pretend that if this thread was a big room he'll be in the corner watching, waiting for you to say anything so he'll like it probably with Rugby Shirt's Face.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I like to issue my likes with care so when I like a likable person's post, they'll know that it's truly liked :smirk:

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
For ****s and giggles I decided to use the 3DS as a controller while playing Smash Wii U with some friends.
It's really sad that it is the most comfortable controller I have ever used with a Wii U.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
For ****s and giggles I decided to use the 3DS as a controller while playing Smash Wii U with some friends.
It's really sad that it is the most comfortable controller I have ever used with a Wii U.
It's my controller of choice (my friends don't have a GC adaptor)

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
What about the GameCube Controller or Wii Calssic Pro Controller?

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I've played smash with the 3ds so much that when I play on my friends Wii U I use my 3ds because I find it easier to use than the wii mote and nunchuck. It also helps that I don't have to switch around my controller settings. I have some game cube controllers but not an adapter.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My mains are :4luigi:and:4shulk:
My secondaries are :4robinm::4kirby:and:4falcon:
...I don't care how many times I state it!

My controller of preference is the GameCube controller, but the Wii U Pro Controller is also an amazing controller choice.

And he said he was going to own Leffen...

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I've played smash with the 3ds so much that when I play on my friends Wii U I use my 3ds because I find it easier to use than the wii mote and nunchuck. It also helps that I don't have to switch around my controller settings. I have some game cube controllers but not an adapter.
While I don't mind the 3ds controls, I really could use it as my main controller on the Wii U. I just need a C stick. It's to hard without.

Wait, are you guys talking about the Levin sword jokes or a different thing?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
My mains are :4luigi:and:4shulk:
My secondaries are :4robinm::4kirby:and:4falcon:
...I don't care how many times I state it!

My controller of preference is the GameCube controller, but the Wii U Pro Controller is also an amazing controller choice.

Chillin: I'm going to own me a Leffen Sword
Leffen::troll:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
What about the GameCube Controller or Wii Calssic Pro Controller?
Don't have either.
Pro controller though. I honestly prefer it to any other controller, even the GC controller.
If I had a damned adapter I wouldn't use anything else.
GameCube controller's in my signature for Christs sakes.

D

Deleted member

Wait, are you guys talking about the Levin sword jokes or a different thing?
Leffen is a professional Smash Bros. player. He recently took third place in Melee at the tournament called Apex. He fought another pro, Chillin, in VGBootCamp's Salty Suite event and he won all 5 matches.

Chillin: I'm going to own me a Leffen Sword
Leffen::troll:
However, Leffen fought Chillin only 5 times. After all, you can only defeat people so many times.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Leffen is a professional Smash Bros. player. He recently took third place in Melee at the tournament called Apex. He fought another pro, Chillin, in VGBootCamp's Salty Suite event and he won all 5 matches.

However, Leffen fought Chillin only 5 times. After all, you can only defeat people so many times.
But what is this joke that you guys keep referring to?

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Really? I got used to the gamepad really quick and now it feels super comfortable. But maybe i just have big hands.

Also i don't understand why does everyone seem to act like having a main means not touching the others characters ever.
I mean having favorites is only natural, but the more you know your matchups and the weakness of other characters the better you will do. And playing them yourself can really get you out of the "This character is mindless" or "This guy isn't worth it" mentality.

Hong

The Strongest
For most of the world, they had no idea who Robin was before s/he was announced. Within the Smash community, most people didn't know what her sword is supposed be called. Lemon Sword, Leffen Sword, etc.

TSANDA SUWODO is better.:4robinf:

Top Bottom