• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Don't worry about your future...
CAUSE' YOU AIN'T HAVING ONE!!!! :grrr::grrr::grrr::demon::demon::demon::demon:

"GWAHAHA! Great dark hurricane! Seriously, perfect backdrop for an awesome final battle! You really sweat the details! Listen up! You're saying the kingdom will vanish? NOT TODAY! THIS KINGDOM IS ALL MINE! SO YOU VANISH!"
:4bowser:

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
"GWAHAHA! Great dark hurricane! Seriously, perfect backdrop for an awesome final battle! You really sweat the details! Listen up! You're saying the kingdom will vanish? NOT TODAY! THIS KINGDOM IS ALL MINE! SO YOU VANISH!" :4bowser:

Yeah, well, umm... CUE THE 16-BIT BASS!!!!!

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Between this week's weird schedule and lack of notifications, I reaaaaaally missed a lot. 0_0

I decided to forgo the Lunatic run and dropped back to Hard instead for the FE replays. Also went with a Male Avatar run, but now I can't decide between Maribelle or Say'ri for his spouse. ;_;

I spent about an hour or two trying to make this Ike theme on Chrome, and it was worth it. :3c

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Between this week's weird schedule and lack of notifications, I reaaaaaally missed a lot. 0_0
Your presence was lacking. :104:
I decided to forgo the Lunatic run and dropped back to Hard instead for the FE replays. Also went with a Male Avatar run, but now I can't decide between Maribelle or Say'ri for his spouse. ;_;
Say'ri and all of the other childless mothers have the most exotic appeal IMO. Something cool about them being able to have an S support only with Ribbles.

Maribelle is still good, though.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v

I spent about an hour or two trying to make this Ike theme on Chrome, and it was worth it. :3c
I think Say'ri has a very cute support with Robin.
But no siblings for Morgan:sadsheep:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Can't say I'm a fan of how, with the exception of Chrom, only the women in Awakening netted the children unit. It made the marriage planning quite difficult for me on my female run since I wanted "two" Morgans but I didn't want to marry Chrom.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Can't say I'm a fan of how, with the exception of Chrom, only the women in Awakening netted the children unit. It made the marriage planning quite difficult for me on my female run since I wanted "two" Morgans but I didn't want to marry Chrom.
This makes me sad. I love the idea of male Morgan with a sibling, but he only gets Lucina if you marry Chrom. I'd love to see what a kid of Frederick, Henry, or Lon'qu would be like.

Hong

The Strongest
"Only female characters can produce children."
"Anything can change!
"

RadiantTactician

NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Your presence was lacking. :104:Say'ri and all of the other childless mothers have the most exotic appeal IMO. Something cool about them being able to have an S support only with Ribbles.

Maribelle is still good, though.
I'll just have to keep reminding myself to look for this thread myself now, so I don't miss out too much. :3c

That's one reason why I want to go with Say'ri, and she has a lovely confession too. They're both some of my top favorite ladies, so it's hard to choose...! D:
I probably would mind if I was still playing on Lunatic, but I'm just doing this for another ride of the game.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Seeing that we know next to nothing about Falcon outside of the fact that he was from Port Town, an origin story would be really cool to see so long as they don't screw it up.
If anything I just want to know where/how he came up with the Falcon motif and outfit.
The plot of the game could be:
Douglas Falcon begins his career in the Internova Police Force, hunting down criminals and bringing them to justice. While Falcon is a calm, collected, and merciful officer, his partner, Samurai Goroh, is much more chaotic, going to great lengths to capture their targets. Against the wishes of his superiors and his partner, Goroh continues to be a reckless officer.
Eventually, Goroh is dismissed from the Force, but not before he gives parting advice to Falcon: "Sometimes, in order to bring justice to the world, you have to cross the line."

Without a partner, Falcon becomes a lone wolf officer, and he begins wondering if he's leading a fulfilling life himself. Falcon thinks back to his late father, who was a renowned racer in the F-Zero races. Despite never wanting to be a racer, his father insisted that one day, he would be an even better racer than he was.

One day, Falcon goes to investigate a gang-related murder case to uncover something shocking: Goroh has been murdered. Angered by his friend's death, he hunts down the killer, and accidentally kills him. From that point on Captain Falcon refuses to use his blaster. Falcon learns that the gang responsible for the murder is also creating rigged F-Zero machines that are extremely fast - and dangerous. Falcon, wanting to bring justice to this group personally for what they did, decides to become an undercover racer, and finds his father's old racing helmet and his F-Zero machine, the Blue Falcon. (This suit resembles Captain Falcon's look in the SNES game)

Now known as Captain Falcon, he finds a retired F-Zero racer to train him. After weeks of preparation, Captain Falcon arranges a secret race with members of the gang, where he strikes a deal with them: Whoever wins the race will get the other racer's machine. The gang pits Captain Falcon against the best racer in their ranks, who uses the Fire Stingray. Their racer beats Captain Falcon easily, and after the race, reveals himself to be his former partner, Goroh, who has now turned to a life of crime. The gang members proceed to take the Blue Falcon and attempt to kill Captain Falcon to hide evidence of the deal, however Goroh stops them, stating he wants Captain Falcon to become stronger so they can have a true race.

At first Captain Falcon is unsure of what he's fighting for, however, he decides to continue to pursue the criminals, making a new racing suit and, with the help of his mentor racer, builds a new and improved Blue Falcon to take them on. (This suit resembles the modern look)
Captain Falcon trains rigorously to be able to match the other racers. Eventually, he finds Samurai Goroh in his gang's base, the Red Canyon, and challenges him to a rematch. Goroh reveals that he has long had a strong jealousy of Captain Falcon in the force, and this jealousy was made even more intense when he learned that Falcon became a racer like a father. Captain Falcon soundly (and I do mean soundly; F-Zero machines are quite loud) defeats Goroh. However, after the race, Goroh reveals to Falcon that his gang is working with a much larger network of criminals all making rigged F-Zero machines to win races, lead by a man named Black Shadow. Suddenly, the gangsters steal the Blue Falcon and take it away. However, Captain Falcon manages to handcuff Goroh to a tree and takes the Fire Stingray from him, and pursues the gangsters.

Following them into the city, the Blue Falcon begins running out of fuel, and Captain Falcon manages to catch him after he crashes and reclaim the machine. However, just as he's about to apprehend the criminal, Black Shadow and the other criminals appear, and he sends them all to kill Falcon and leaves. He manages to come out on top, but Black Shadow returns to finish him off. However Goroh appears and defends Falcon, causing Black Shadow to retreat. Goroh explains that although he is a criminal and has a rivalry with Falcon, he still has honor, and decides to team up with Captain Falcon to take down Black Shadow's organization.

Captain Falcon hears about a high-profile F-Zero race that Black Shadow's gang are using to test out the rigged racing machines. Seeing an opportunity, Captain Falcon and Samurai Goroh become partners once again to win the race and take down the gang once and for all. Before the race, Captain Falcon and Black Shadow meet, and Shadow introduces Captain Falcon to one of the rigged machines, his personal machine the Black Bull.
During the race, Captain Falcon manages to stay ahead, but is being outpaced by the Black Bull and two of Shadow's henchmen. During this struggle, Goroh sacrifices himself by running the gangsters off the track, and destroying their machines and his own in the process. Powered by this action, Captain Falcon intensely races Black Shadow and wins.
When the race is over, Captain Falcon desperately goes to find the destroyed Fire Stingray to save Goroh. However, he finds one of the injured gangsters, who reveals that the engine used to make the machines is based on the Fire Stingray, and after the machines were destroyed in the race, they took Goroh and the Fire Stingray's engine to their hideout, a large building outside of the city.

Captain Falcon races after the retreating criminals to the building, where he encounters Black Shadow. Shadow announces his plan to use the prize money from the rigged races to take over the planet, and, after cursing Falcon's meddling, escapes with the engine and sends his men to kill Falcon. Falcon soundly defeats the gangsters, and proceeds to chase Black Shadow through the city, cornering him at a bridge. Captain Falcon and Black Shadow fight one on one. After a long struggle, Captain Falcon manages to defeat Black Shadow, who leaps off the bridge to avoid being imprisoned.

After ensuring Goroh's safety and jailing him, and turning over the engine, Captain Falcon quits the Internova Police Force. Black Shadow turns out to have lived through their last encounter and now has a huge bounty on his head - a bounty that Captain Falcon decides to hunt personally.
I'm sorry if anyone read all that. I didn't want to half ass the synopsis or make it just the part that explains Captain Falcon's costume/motive.
The interplanetary races are in there, by the way, but a lot of them are part of the training.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
The plot of the game could be:
Douglas Falcon begins his career in the Internova Police Force, hunting down criminals and bringing them to justice. While Falcon is a calm, collected, and merciful officer, his partner, Samurai Goroh, is much more chaotic, going to great lengths to capture their targets. Against the wishes of his superiors and his partner, Goroh continues to be a reckless officer.
Eventually, Goroh is dismissed from the Force, but not before he gives parting advice to Falcon: "Sometimes, in order to bring justice to the world, you have to cross the line."

Without a partner, Falcon becomes a lone wolf officer, and he begins wondering if he's leading a fulfilling life himself. Falcon thinks back to his late father, who was a renowned racer in the F-Zero races. Despite never wanting to be a racer, his father insisted that one day, he would be an even better racer than he was.

One day, Falcon goes to investigate a gang-related murder case to uncover something shocking: Goroh has been murdered. Angered by his friend's death, he hunts down the killer, and accidentally kills him. From that point on Captain Falcon refuses to use his blaster. Falcon learns that the gang responsible for the murder is also creating rigged F-Zero machines that are extremely fast - and dangerous. Falcon, wanting to bring justice to this group personally for what they did, decides to become an undercover racer, and finds his father's old racing helmet and his F-Zero machine, the Blue Falcon. (This suit resembles Captain Falcon's look in the SNES game)

Now known as Captain Falcon, he finds a retired F-Zero racer to train him. After weeks of preparation, Captain Falcon arranges a secret race with members of the gang, where he strikes a deal with them: Whoever wins the race will get the other racer's machine. The gang pits Captain Falcon against the best racer in their ranks, who uses the Fire Stingray. Their racer beats Captain Falcon easily, and after the race, reveals himself to be his former partner, Goroh, who has now turned to a life of crime. The gang members proceed to take the Blue Falcon and attempt to kill Captain Falcon to hide evidence of the deal, however Goroh stops them, stating he wants Captain Falcon to become stronger so they can have a true race.

At first Captain Falcon is unsure of what he's fighting for, however, he decides to continue to pursue the criminals, making a new racing suit and, with the help of his mentor racer, builds a new and improved Blue Falcon to take them on. (This suit resembles the modern look)
Captain Falcon trains rigorously to be able to match the other racers. Eventually, he finds Samurai Goroh in his gang's base, the Red Canyon, and challenges him to a rematch. Goroh reveals that he has long had a strong jealousy of Captain Falcon in the force, and this jealousy was made even more intense when he learned that Falcon became a racer like a father. Captain Falcon soundly (and I do mean soundly; F-Zero machines are quite loud) defeats Goroh. However, after the race, Goroh reveals to Falcon that his gang is working with a much larger network of criminals all making rigged F-Zero machines to win races, lead by a man named Black Shadow. Suddenly, the gangsters steal the Blue Falcon and take it away. However, Captain Falcon manages to handcuff Goroh to a tree and takes the Fire Stingray from him, and pursues the gangsters.

Following them into the city, the Blue Falcon begins running out of fuel, and Captain Falcon manages to catch him after he crashes and reclaim the machine. However, just as he's about to apprehend the criminal, Black Shadow and the other criminals appear, and he sends them all to kill Falcon and leaves. He manages to come out on top, but Black Shadow returns to finish him off. However Goroh appears and defends Falcon, causing Black Shadow to retreat. Goroh explains that although he is a criminal and has a rivalry with Falcon, he still has honor, and decides to team up with Captain Falcon to take down Black Shadow's organization.

Captain Falcon hears about a high-profile F-Zero race that Black Shadow's gang are using to test out the rigged racing machines. Seeing an opportunity, Captain Falcon and Samurai Goroh become partners once again to win the race and take down the gang once and for all. Before the race, Captain Falcon and Black Shadow meet, and Shadow introduces Captain Falcon to one of the rigged machines, his personal machine the Black Bull.
During the race, Captain Falcon manages to stay ahead, but is being outpaced by the Black Bull and two of Shadow's henchmen. During this struggle, Goroh sacrifices himself by running the gangsters off the track, and destroying their machines and his own in the process. Powered by this action, Captain Falcon intensely races Black Shadow and wins.
When the race is over, Captain Falcon desperately goes to find the destroyed Fire Stingray to save Goroh. However, he finds one of the injured gangsters, who reveals that the engine used to make the machines is based on the Fire Stingray, and after the machines were destroyed in the race, they took Goroh and the Fire Stingray's engine to their hideout, a large building outside of the city.

Captain Falcon races after the retreating criminals to the building, where he encounters Black Shadow. Shadow announces his plan to use the prize money from the rigged races to take over the planet, and, after cursing Falcon's meddling, escapes with the engine and sends his men to kill Falcon. Falcon soundly defeats the gangsters, and proceeds to chase Black Shadow through the city, cornering him at a bridge. Captain Falcon and Black Shadow fight one on one. After a long struggle, Captain Falcon manages to defeat Black Shadow, who leaps off the bridge to avoid being imprisoned.

After ensuring Goroh's safety and jailing him, and turning over the engine, Captain Falcon quits the Internova Police Force. Black Shadow turns out to have lived through their last encounter and now has a huge bounty on his head - a bounty that Captain Falcon decides to hunt personally.
I'm sorry if anyone read all that. I didn't want to half *** the synopsis or make it just the part that explains Captain Falcon's costume/motive.
The interplanetary races are in there, by the way, but a lot of them are part of the training.

Just kidding, you put a lot of thought into it. Yes, I read it. :p

Hong

The Strongest
Well, it's true. @ender_idk has outdone @NonSpecificGuy for a few weeks now in the like department.

That said, it's helped to flesh out NSG as being more than just the like guy. He's a pretty cool person and I hope people will better be able to realize his other qualities.

Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Well in Awakening you can only have so many units(Usually 13 plus Chrom or something around that number) to use on a map anyways. If they could make it so that when you married units they could have two children, one belonging to the male and another for the female there would probably be too many children units. They're already usually your most powerful units, you don't need more of them.
"GWAHAHA! Great dark hurricane! Seriously, perfect backdrop for an awesome final battle! You really sweat the details! Listen up! You're saying the kingdom will vanish? NOT TODAY! THIS KINGDOM IS ALL MINE! SO YOU VANISH!" :4bowser:

Grand Finale is my favourite song in a Mario and Luigi RPG game (I still need to pick up dream team but I spent that money on awakening). Although I kind of liked the final boss, it was so frustrating to beat. I would never be able to spam Bowser's vacuum move fast enough for him to swallow anything. I didn't find out that you could press both buttons when you use that move until the final boss after losing 6 times.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
This makes me sad. I love the idea of male Morgan with a sibling, but he only gets Lucina if you marry Chrom. I'd love to see what a kid of Frederick, Henry, or Lon'qu would be like.
I've played around with the idea with some of the men (and women) having children of their own.
Lon'qu gets a daughter who inherited his fear of women. Either that, or make her androphobic, the fear of men.
Libra's child becomes a grimleal because the death of his parents causes him to lose faith in Naga.
Frederick's kid tries to act like his or her father but always falls short.
Henry's kid, although a dark mage, compared to his father, and Tharja, his personality is nothing like the Henry we all know and love. A side effect of being raised by a surprisingly good father.
Gaius's kid is like Robin Hood. Steals (sweets) from the rich and gives them to the poor (much to Gaius's disappointment).

I put more work on Anna's kid. Even giving her a paralogue idea which I might post later. Physically, she looks like all the other Annas. She tries to find her own identity by doing everything she can to not be looked at as just another Anna. She'd cut her hair, and is quite proud of inheriting her father's hair color. She calls herself a different name instead of Anna like her mother. As for a class, I went with thief due to her profession of running a black market.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
I think Say'ri has a very cute support with Robin.
This is the way I have always played the game(no siblings for Morgan I mean), so it doesn't bug me.
One could also assume that just because Morgan is the only one traveling back in time it doesn't mean there won't be any future siblings for her/him after the war either.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Both @ender_idk and @NonSpecificGuy are pretty likeable dudes.

I've played around with the idea with some of the men (and women) having children of their own.
Lon'qu gets a daughter who inherited his fear of women. Either that, or make her androphobic, the fear of men.
Libra's child becomes a grimleal because the death of his parents causes him to lose faith in Naga.
Henry's kid, although a dark mage, compared to his father, and Tharja, his personality is nothing like the Henry we all know and love. A side effect of being raised by a surprisingly good father.
Gaius's kid is like Robin Hood. Steals (sweets) from the rich and gives them to the poor (much to Gaius's disappointment).
I put more work on Anna's kid. Even giving her a paralogue idea which I might post later. Physically, she looks like all the other Annas. She tries to find her own identity by doing everything she can to not be looked at as just another Anna. She'd cut her hair, and is quite proud of inheriting her father's hair color. She calls herself a different name instead of Anna like her mother. As for a class, I went with thief due to her profession of running a black market.
I like this idea. I feel like they should have kept it half and half; as in, half of the male characters have children, half of the female characters have children. However, if I'm thinking right, that would mean a lot of pairings would end up with no children, so there'd have to be incentive for couples to not have children.
Also, the idea for Anna's daughter is awesome.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Welp.

In the midst of grinding Classic for customs, Bowser overtook Robin for high score.

Held for a month.

:sadsheep:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Are you saying Lucina isn't a good enough sister :urg:
Lucina is an awesome sister.:4lucina: I just meant it'd be nice if you could also have other options for siblings for Morgan, especially as someone who loves doing multiple runs and prefers female Robin to male Robin.

Henry's kid as a spiritual successor to Canas, maybe? That would be neat. I don't mean actually being related to him, but having similarities like Libra to Lucius.

I like this idea. I feel like they should have kept it half and half; as in, half of the male characters have children, half of the female characters have children. However, if I'm thinking right, that would mean a lot of pairings would end up with no children, so there'd have to be incentive for couples to not have children.
Also, the idea for Anna's daughter is awesome.
None of the kids can have children (not counting marrying Robin), yet they can be paired up, so I'd assume pair up bonuses help?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I wish there were more tracks from Awakening in Smash 4. Seriously. Considering it's one of the two series in the game to get two newcomers and Kid Icarus: Uprising got a metric ****ton of new music.
Id~Purpose and Duty is great, but I find Conquest to be rather overrated.
Where's Divine Decree, Destiny, Storm Clouds, or Mastermind (although this one's somewhat short, it's still really epic)?

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
I wish there were more tracks from Awakening in Smash 4. Seriously. Considering it's one of the two series in the game to get two newcomers and Kid Icarus: Uprising got a metric ****ton of new music.
Where's Divine Decree, Destiny, Storm Clouds, or Mastermind (although this one's somewhat short, it's still really epic)?
I was really hoping for Id~Hope personally.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I would love Divine Decree if anything. Destiny is nice but I feel that Divine Decree would represent the FE series a bit better.

Though on the topic of music tracks, I personally think instead of Time of Action that we could have gotten On Glory's Wings. I understand that it's more Elincia's army theme, I still think it's a really nice track to add. Then again I could make a whole list of music we could have added

Hong

The Strongest
It's kind of silly for people to be sour about the likelihood of Casual Mode in FE14.

I think it's one of the best thing to happen to the series. The game is more accessible and less rigid, so it now has more fans than ever. I think a good direction for the series is preserving the old, yet extending to new horizons at the same time. People like me can continue to enjoy Classic Mode, old faces like Tiki, the harder difficulty settings, etc., while new people are coming into a new game without gruellingly painful difficulty or permanent death, and the nice addition of voice acting to help battles feel more lively.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Welp.

In the midst of grinding Classic for customs, Bowser overtook Robin for high score.

Held for a month.

:sadsheep:
Hmm, my record high is held by :4link: at 841710, while my lowest is :4megaman: at 650040, and he's my favorite character here.

I don't even use :4link:.

What. The. Hell.:glare:

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
Just a quickie of my ideas but… Here's the question of the day for me:
Do I go with the happy dorky older brother who gets himself in a lot of trouble or the somewhat serious but caring younger sister that has to pick up after him? Or can I go both
They're both Villagers because Villager Master Race Join the Donnel Army and no one had made a villager so I'd thought it'd be interesting… They'd be Valmese (Edit: Possibly Feroxi if I feel like it), and the male would be able to class into mounted classes (the love for animals is too real). Not to sure about the girl, but I'd like to go for Trickster/Swordsmaster/Hero (Sword Wielding classes) for her.

What do you guys think? :p

Last edited:

RadiantTactician

NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Destiny Ablaze was one I was really hoping would make the cut since it's my favorite song from Awakening; although I really do love Id ~ Purpose, I really don't think it fits all that well into Smash, and I didn't like how the new version got rid of the build-up leading up to the main theme.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Id ~ Serenity clearly deserves a place in Smash though.

Beating up opponents to calming S-support music.

:cheep:

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Destiny Ablaze was one I was really hoping would make the cut since it's my favorite song from Awakening;
I hope that if we get DLC beyond Mewtwo, music is one of them. If we get them through free updates, fantabulous! If it's paid DLC, perhaps they can justify including the music by adding a new stage to go with it. Maybe put Arena Ferox in the Wii U version and add Destiny (Ablaze) and a bunch of other Awakening songs like Rival. Though a brand new stage would be better (personally, I want the stage to handle 8-player smash).

Last edited:
Top Bottom