• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
:4ness:: The heroic do-gooder who always wants to do the right thing and tries to be nice to everyone. Generally the mediator as well.
:4robinf:: Snarky and sarcastic, but brilliant and thinks outside the box. The brains of the group.
:4marth:: Sometimes theatrical, but gets the job done. The most physical fighter of the group.
:4peach:: Tends to tease others (though not as sarcastic as Robin), but she's also quite the optimist and has a motherly side. The heart of the group.
:4mario:: Peach's boyfriend and the "straight man" of the group. He can be slightly prideful due to the legacy associated with his name, but Peach reigns him in. The least flashy but also does his job efficiently.

I think these are my main five... It shifts at times.

Hong

The Strongest
To be honest I don't even main Ike, but he's one of the best characters to bad-manner others with.:4myfriends:

Get dunked.:4myfriends:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
<3 Earthbound. :ness:

That's funny, because I just cleared Mother 1 recently.
It's welll...kinda unimpressive compared to Earthbound, and easy to get lost, and random encounters:urg: (No really, use that damn Easy ring you get at the start of the game. Even with it I happened to have 5 encounters within 10 steps. That wasn't funny.)
Though I think Mother 1's version of the Eight Melodies is the best.

And the vocalized version just because I liked it too muchEmbarrass

Ahaha! This was the reason why I chose to play M1 before I got into playing EB (on my Wii U) Not only because it's the first game, but I figured I might fell like the game would be a downgrade if I played EB before it.
While I did fairly enjoy M1 despite it's ungodly enemy encounters... I think it helpd me appreciate EB a lot more.
And same here about the Eight Melodies.

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Black tea infused with the still-warm blood of an adult male grizzly bear...

:4robinm:: The man who leads the team to victory. Careful, charming, and caring of his comrades
:4robinf:: The tactician with the brains to match her sassiness.
:4falcon:: A fighter who wants to be first on the track and in the battlefield. A very flamboyant, eccentric, and passionate man.
:4greninja:: The loner of the group. Not because he's a ninja who hides in the shadows/a pokeball, but because no one can understand his tongue of speech.
:4myfriends:: A warrior bent on breaking through the front lines of the enemy and known for charging in head first.
:4lucina:: Likes to keep things on a schedule and will freak out if things go out of time.
:4pikachu:: Wants to cuddle but it's static ability often causes trouble.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
wants to be the very best like no one ever was.

:4pikachu: one shots the Elite Four
001.jpg
Here's my OC in my terrible and limited drawing style.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Funny thing is that I don't even play as the Fabulous Falcon. There's just something about him when I play smash that makes me feel, well... something.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
:4robinf:: Tony Stark of Smash Bros. Rich, stylish, everyone both wants her or wants to be her.
:4charizard:: Robin's true love interest, but as a beast their love is considered forbidden. He takes his anger out on others.
:4myfriends:: Can't find his friends and now he's upset.
:4villagerf:: Watches my other characters while they are sleeping.
:4falcon:P:4falcon:A:4falcon:S:4falcon:S:4falcon:I:4falcon:O:4falcon:N:4falcon:A:4falcon:T:4falcon:E:4falcon:M:4falcon:A:4falcon:N:4falcon:
:4ludwig: A misunderstood musician that no one wants to listen to since he is a Bowser's minion. He feels quite sad at times since he is also often overshadowed by his human and dog counterparts.
:4roy: A shadow of his previous self, overshadowed by the blue haired swordsmen and hated in his own series, he became overweight and joined Bowser's army as a renegate.
:4rob: Couldn't save the earth from pollution and the humans he brought back died, so he has spent the next centuries rewatching Pixar films.
:4littlemac: Decided to quit boxing to become the star of the show "Friends" as Ross Geller

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You know, even though we've been making and adding to our OC characters for quite some time, I noticed has done a "Most likely to..." sentence for their characters?
For example, Kenith's would be "The one most likely to slip out of an awkward conversation".

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
No one rejects Falcon and lives to tell about it at least
UwatFalcon.png

Or maybe Falcon doing his Falcon things is just his way of a mating call. Showing his moves and all is just his way of attracting mates.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
I was going to set my custom title to "Goddess of the Disco Room" today, but now...

I blame @ Célja Célja .

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Real talk, I'd play a Falcon knock-off of Godhand if it was actually made by Platinum.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Does anyone else want to see a new F-Zero game with a story campaign where half of it is races and chase scenes and the other half is a beat-em up like the Batman games?

It would be awesome imo. They just should have a multiplayer version of the beat-em-up where you can play as Black Shadow, Goroh, etc.

Hong

The Strongest
Or maybe Falcon doing his Falcon things is just his way of a mating call. Showing his moves and all is just his way of attracting mates.
Also technically his mating call did work. Just ended up with the wrong kind of bird. :4robinm:

Granted, I suppose Falcon would be the type to see getting his arse handed to him as a major turn-on.

Shaymikyu

I feel like I should have a witty user title, but nothing has ever hit me.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
My friend and I once played Tekken just because of the fact there were characters with Falcon costumes in the Wii U version.

Shaymikyu

Delta Fist, your new avatar makes me really, really happy. Morgan is just insanely cute there.:love:

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
Does anyone else want to see a new F-Zero game with a story campaign where half of it is races and chase scenes and the other half is a beat-em up like the Batman games?

It would be awesome imo. They just should have a multiplayer version of the beat-em-up where you can play as Black Shadow, Goroh, etc.
This man right here people is a genius. It would even make sense since Falcon's a bounty hunter.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

At this point, I'd just be happy for a new F-Zero game.

I do like the concept of adding in a beat-em up element to them, but seeing that it's Nintendo I doubt anything like that would make it's way into a mainline F-Zero title. Falcon would be the character from Nintendo to make a beat-em up game seeing how he was given a unique moveset for Smash. The ability to use Falcon Punch outside of smash would be the selling point for me.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
This man right here people is a genius. It would even make sense since Falcon's a bounty hunter.
Well, that was the idea. The plot of the game would be about how much of a badass bounty hunter the Falcon is. Hell, if they wanted to they could make it an origin story, where he starts out unskilled and ends up being the best racer and bounty hunter that he is now.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Well, that was the idea. The plot of the game would be about how much of a badass bounty hunter the Falcon is. Hell, if they wanted to they could make it an origin story, where he starts out unskilled and ends up being the best racer and bounty hunter that he is now.
Seeing that we know next to nothing about Falcon outside of the fact that he was from Port Town, an origin story would be really cool to see so long as they don't screw it up.

If anything I just want to know where/how he came up with the Falcon motif and outfit.

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
Ah, an origin story could work well, although admittedly I thought you had something more like Cowboy Bebop in mind.

Last edited:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Is everything in the Falcon anime canon? I mean I only got through ten episodes but just wondering.
It's considered it's own separate thing, It has certain characters be related to others that are different from the games. Not to mention they reveal Falcon's identity and mention that "Captain Falcon" is nothing more than a title given to those who are worthy of carrying it.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I don't think anything pretaining Captain Falcon is canon other than the fact that he is a Captain, likes Falcons and likes Racing. :4falcon:

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So we went to eat at a Chinese restaurant.

And when I got my complimentary fortune cookie, it read, hilariously:

"Don't worry about your future."

thx based fortune cookie :4lucina: :4robinm: :4robinf:

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
So we went to eat at a Chinese restaurant.

And when I got my complimentary fortune cookie, it read, hilariously:

"Don't worry about your future."

thx based fortune cookie :4lucina: :4robinm: :4robinf:
Don't worry about your future...
CAUSE' YOU AIN'T HAVING ONE!!!! :grrr::grrr::grrr::demon::demon::demon::demon:

Top Bottom