• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Mama, just killed a man,:104:
Put a knee against his head,

Pulled my muscle, now he's dead.

Mama, life had just begun,

But now I've gone and thrown it all away.

I SEE A LITTLE SILLUTETTO OF A LORD

GEMATSU, GEMATSU, WILL YOU DO THE FANDANGO

ARCTHUNDER AND LIGHTNING, VERY VERY FRIGHTENING ME

:seuss:

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
I got Path of Radiance in the mail today.

It's happening.
Hope you like it as much as I have. As a forewarning, the presentation for the battle sequences in this game is kind of bad (in my opinion). In fact, I prefer the audio and visuals of the SNES games over it. That said, everything else, from the story to the gameplay, cannot be beat. Easily my favourite entry in the series.
There are three of us changing the title around, and whenever I see what they've done, I love it.
Just to go back to this, @ Gingerbread Man Gingerbread Man is the rightful owner of this thread, so feel free to change the title to whatever you want if you are done with the moderator shinanigans. :)

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
WTF happened in here someone give me the TLDR version?

Also I can dig the social title for now.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
NERf HAMMERS OMG.

TBH this feel like one of more difficult matchups in FG so lol on this. (Also where's Shulk partying hard?)

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
I already know how to play, but I'm watching the tutorials anyway.

Yes, I indeed cannot get enough.

Ryu the blue

Smash Cadet
NNID
Najumaru
3DS FC
2578-4505-7001
As long as we're Sanic...

Robin around at the speed of sound
Got places to go, gotta follow up Arcfire
Can't stick around, have to keep Levin on
Guess what flies ahead, only one tome to throw out

Must keep on charging Thunder
No time for whiffing, follow my plan instead
Tilting at what you can't read
Tip my scales, I'll kill for free

Follow me
Don't SD
Trust me and we will escape from FD
I'll read your move, follow
Follow me
Don't SD
I'll read your move, Nosferatu
Follow me

Thoron is lurking around every turn
Space your landing, gotta trap those frames
I know with UAir that I'll make it through
Got so many options, just spamming won't do

I don't care who tiers ahead
No time for whiffing, follow my plan instead
Pick that new stage, forget about FG
Tip my scales, I'll kill for free

Follow me
Don't SD
I'll read your move, follow
Follow me
Don't SD
I'll read your move, Nosferatu
Follow me
Follow me
I'll read your move
Oh yeah

I'm so sorry.
Too gud

Hong

The Strongest
Sounds fine to me. (man, Ike's a big eater though. )
Seriously, though. Ike, Shulk, and even Meta Knight, got what they deserve. Not even Meta Knight deserves to have hitboxes that don't match the animation. That's just horrible for both sides of a battle.

I still wouldn't mind seeing even more Ike buffs. Bowser is the standard in what I expect from a heavyweight character.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Seriously, though. Ike, Shulk, and even Meta Knight, got what they deserve. Not even Meta Knight deserves to have hitboxes that don't match the animation. That's just horrible for both sides of a battle.

I still wouldn't mind seeing even more Ike buffs. Bowser is the standard in what I expect from a heavyweight character.
:4greninja:: I suppose i'll get my chance, another day...
Also, Lucina apparently is in KI:Uprising

Hong

The Strongest
I heard that. Actually one of my favourite tracks now, though I'm a sucker for vocals like that.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

*Looks at what happened in Robin thread*
........... I might go sacrifice myself to kill Grima now.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
You know, i just did another playthrough of Awakening, same weak plot for the most part, same game breaking mechanics, same cheap Lunatic campaign start... Yet i still managed to play through all of it and enjoy it just as much as the first time.
What does this game has that just makes it so... immersive?, like seriously i have spent more than 400 hours on this game, i know all of it's tricks, twists, and whatnot; But it still manages to pull me back again, like if i never got tired of reading one book i have read multiple times.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
You know, i just did another playthrough of Awakening, same weak plot for the most part, same game breaking mechanics, same cheap Lunatic campaign start... Yet i still managed to play through all of it and enjoy it just as much as the first time.
What does this game has that just makes it so... immersive?, like seriously i have spent more than 400 hours on this game, i know all of it's tricks, twists, and whatnot; But it still manages to pull me back again, like if i never got tired of reading one book i have read multiple times.
The characters? (hugs Lucina)

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I just realized this scene is finally available on Youtube.

What a great moment between Robin and Lucina...

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I got Path of Radiance in the mail today.

It's happening.
Jealous! So jealous! PoR is the FE I want to try out the most. From what I've heard, the story is up my alley.
Ninety bucks.
That is, with the actual box and instruction booklet.
...And that is why I HAVEN'T gotten to it yet.
Not Robin related but...
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!
That goes so well with this.

I know what you mean. I expected Awakening to be the kind of game that I'd play once, get an appreciation for Robin, then never touch again, but I'm still playing my first file even with all the Paralogues and story long beaten. I've been replaying it through my other two files, and expected to get bored fast, but surprisingly, I still enjoy them. Maybe it's the supports, or the characters, I'm not sure.
View attachment 30357
Have @ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu 's avatar swagging out. I also have a swaggy picture of @ AustarusIV AustarusIV coming later too.
You even got my headcanon for their personalities down!:surprised: This is awesome! Permission to use it as my new icon? I can evict my current one to my sig with May the Dancing Queen.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory

Now with interactive click-to-play emoticon technology!
how technology advances...
I feel really lucky that I picked a complete copy of PoR a few years ago for like 30 bucks after hearing lots of people say it's awfully expensive now

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Kill all the other kids. You monster.
Actually, I believe the condition is to not have all the kids survive. If any one of them dies, you get the bad ending.

Though I imagine that most people would rather restart the level than let any of the kids die, so this scene probably isn't too well known.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
If vectoring is gone, I'm suddenly massively more interested in playing this game.

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
I just realized this scene is finally available on Youtube.

What a great moment between Robin and Lucina...

I... I cried...
C-curse you, blasted feelings!
I cry way too easily when it comes to characters I'm attached to. Robin happens to be one of them.
Heck, I love all the characters; I'd cry for all of them.
I really need to purchase a new copy of the game so I can play it again, I lost mine months ago, and knowing FE games it'll become expensive after it's not in stores anymore. :(
Actually, I don't know about that. With the eShop now, would the price of getting a copy of FEA later on still be expensive? Nowadays you don't need hardcopies anymore.

I know what you mean. I expected Awakening to be the kind of game that I'd play once, get an appreciation for Robin, then never touch again, but I'm still playing my first file even with all the Paralogues and story long beaten. I've been replaying it through my other two files, and expected to get bored fast, but surprisingly, I still enjoy them. Maybe it's the supports, or the characters, I'm not sure.

You even got my headcanon for their personalities down!:surprised: This is awesome! Permission to use it as my new icon? I can evict my current one to my sig with May the Dancing Queen.
Wait. What? What head canons? I got them right?

Ahem
I mean
Of course! All according to the plan! :4robinm:

And yeah do whatever your heart desires with the picture! I might color it sooner or later, but knowing me coloring will never happen. I just don't find it as fun. (Also it's usually after I have everything inked that I realize I made a mistake on the drawing :p)

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form

I... I cried...
C-curse you, blasted feelings!
I cry way too easily when it comes to characters I'm attached to. Robin happens to be one of them.
Heck, I love all the characters; I'd cry for all of them.
I really need to purchase a new copy of the game so I can play it again, I lost mine months ago, and knowing FE games it'll become expensive after it's not in stores anymore. :(
Actually, I don't know about that. With the eShop now, would the price of getting a copy of FEA later on still be expensive? Nowadays you don't need hardcopies anymore.

Wait. What? What head canons? I got them right?

Ahem
I mean
Of course! All according to the plan! :4robinm:

And yeah do whatever your heart desires with the picture! I might color it sooner or later, but knowing me coloring will never happen. I just don't find it as fun. (Also it's usually after I have everything inked that I realize I made a mistake on the drawing :p)
Thanks! I wish I had the Gimp skills to remove the lines, but still, it's awesome period! And it looks fine uncolored.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
If vectoring is gone, I'm suddenly massively more interested in playing this game.
Pffft, yeah sure like you woulnd't have been interested in playing as Killager or Robin either anyway :smirk:
But yes apparently vectoring is gone from what i can hear, i'm glad, not so much because i don't welcome a DI-esque mechanic, but because this one felt so weird to use and unintuitive.

Last edited:
Top Bottom