• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I second that.

Now if only we can get a second season...
Read the manga, or even better, the Webcomic.
They're so good that it's worth waiting months for a chapter release.

The following arcs are QUITE long, so I see why they would find it difficult to just make a second season.
:196:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I second that.

Now if only we can get a second season...
Apparently comes out soon

Read the manga, or even better, the Webcomic.
They're so good that it's worth waiting months for a chapter release.

The following arcs are QUITE long, so I see why they would find it difficult to just make a second season.
:196:
Which one would you recommend? I've read the first chapter of both and honestly like the manga more but that's just cause it's prettier

:135:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
The webcomic is a much more direct story, and it obviously is way, way more ahead than the others. The art is not exactly great but you get used to the drawing style after a while.
I'd say: first the webcomic to get the broader picture, then Murata's manga (that almost looks like a tribute to the original comic, and has slightly different parts).
:196;

Glory Blaze

Smash Cadet
NNID
GloryBlaze37
Dath AKA the Sonic Slayer AKA the Checkmater AKA Reading Rainbow AKA Robin top 15 confirmed AKA my personal hero. 3rd place at a national with solo Robin. Let's ****ing go.

Zeiah92

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zeiah92
Good stuff to Dath getting third! Representing Robin! I also love how he stuck with Robin throughout!

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Man that match of Dath's really made me want to get into to competitive play. But sadly i can't :(

So...due to yesterday's events, anyone else think the thread title needs a change?
Robin Social thread: Robin aka Sonic slayer

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Guys, i have recently been interested in join the competitive smash scene here in Australia and i've found a few i might be able to go. But i need some help coming up with a good tag name

So far i have

Unknown Hero/Merc

Merc

Heroic Merc (not my own thinking)

Taunter

Now while i like all of these, none of them really have that... piazza that most other names do

Any help?

Galm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AnEvilLemon
Guys, i have recently been interested in join the competitive smash scene here in Australia and i've found a few i might be able to go. But i need some help coming up with a good tag name

So far i have

Unknown Hero/Merc

Merc

Heroic Merc (not my own thinking)

Taunter

Now while i like all of these, none of them really have that... piazza that most other names do

Any help?

Legionnaire?

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
So remember when we were talking about which Fates/Awakening characters we share birthdays with?

I just opened up Fates and I guess I was wrong about Azama's birthday being on the 9th. As it turns out...

It's actually on the 8th!

You know what that also means?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I usually don't like making a big deal out of my birthday but I couldn't resist posting a screencap of this because y'all this is so adorable ;w;

Also I live in Australia so it's already the 8th here, you North Americans probably think I live in the future.

Oh and happy super belated birthday to Devil May Plop Devil May Plop ~! Sorry for not greeting you earlier ;w;

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So remember when we were talking about which Fates/Awakening characters we share birthdays with?

I just opened up Fates and I guess I was wrong about Azama's birthday being on the 9th. As it turns out...

I usually don't like making a big deal out of my birthday but I couldn't resist posting a screencap of this because y'all this is so adorable ;w;

Also I live in Australia so it's already the 8th here, you North Americans probably think I live in the future.

Oh and happy super belated birthday to Devil May Plop Devil May Plop ~! Sorry for not greeting you earlier ;w;
Happy birthday! I hope you have a good one!

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165

Happy birthday! :b:

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665

Happy birthday! :starman:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I'm sure by now most anyone who cares has seen these, but since the thread could use a jolt of activity, let's just do this!

Rockruff's big secret was revealed in Coro Coro earlier today, showing off that it possesses two evolutionary forms!

Lugarugan Midday form...

and Lugarugan Midnight form. The different forms are obtained based on what time of day your Rockruff reaches it's specified evolution trigger point, similar to how Eevee becomes Espeon in the day and Umbreon at night. Mostly I'm just really glad that the forms are NOT exclusive to one game or the other, as I'm getting Sun but prefer the Midnight form.

However, what's most interesting about these new evolution's is their connection to the Chinese starter leaks. The leaks stated Rockruff would have a werewolf like evolution, and Lugarugan Midnight form fits that bill pretty well. On top of that, the leaks stated that there might be the possibility of multiple evolutionary forms for each starter, which doesn't mean much at first. However, when you take into account the piece of info given to us a while ago, stating that Rockruff and the starters shared some kind of "secret," perhaps that secret was in fact divergent evolutionary lines. Of course that's simply pure speculation, and the secret could be any number of things, but I think the werewolf evolution is a pretty definitive piece of evidence in favor of the starter leaks credibility.

Last but not least, two new Ultra Beasts were revealed.

Once again the mystery of the UB's deepens, as in another screenshot we see UB02 Expansion squaring off against Tapu Koko, hinting at a possible conflict between human's and the Ultra Beasts. In any case, Sun and Moon is shaping up to be one of the most unique entries in the Pokemon franchise to date and I'm loving it! Truly it's fantastic to see them trying new things, and the butthurt genwunner elitist pricks can cry all they want, it only makes me love it more!

One last small tidbit, there was a teaser stating that next month's issue would reveal more info about the mysterious Type: Null and it's powers! Plus we're getting another new trailer this Thursday, so it's time to get hype!

Top Bottom