• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
It is now my Birthday today!:bee:We sure have had a lot of birthdays here lately.
Happy Birthday!

And happy belated birthday to The Merc The Merc !
Speaking of Birthdays, does anyone share one with a Fire Emblem character?

Here's mine (spoilers):

Nina, January 31st.

I also share the release day for Genealogy of the Holy War, May 14th.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Speaking of Birthdays, does anyone share one with a Fire Emblem character?

Here's mine (spoilers):

Nina, January 31st.
I think I posted it already, but it doesn't hurt to do it again. I share birthday with:
:196:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
It is now my Birthday today!:bee:We sure have had a lot of birthdays here lately.
Happy Birthday! Hope it's filled with awesomeness!

Also, I (almost) share a Birthday with everyone's favorite bumbling archer...

(Mine is May 19th, Setsuna's is May 20th)

Nah

Smash Champion
I sadly do not share my birthday with Nah

instead I share it with Percy

and funnily enough my sister's birthday is one day before Nah's

D

Deleted member

I share my birthday with Anna in Fates, June 10.
Ehh... I don't really like Anna...

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
@NonSpecificDJ happy birthday~!
Party.gif

My Robin and Corrin has the same birthday as me does that count

Naw, but no one shares my b-day cricri. But I'm in the middle of Kana's and Effie's so woooo

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
Finally replaced my broken computer, so hello again tacticians :p

Currently trying to breed a shiny zorua in preparation for Sun and Moon lol

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Happy birthday @NonSpecificDJ~!

And I don't share a birthday with any Awakening or Fates characters, but my birthday is a day before this guy's:

So yeah, I'm on the 8th. c:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
@NonSpecificDJ Happy birthday :D

On the topic of Fire Emblem birthdays, i unfortunately don't share a birthday with anyone, but i am one day earlier then Laslow

:135:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
It's time once again my friends! New Alolan Mons have just hit the scene!

Here's the Serebii link confirming this stuff, obviously view at your own peril.

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

I can already hear the Genwunners crying out "A sandcastle Pokemon??? Man they must really be running out of ideas! I'll stick with my eggs and sludge piles thank you very much!"

But personally I just love it. I don't know why, it's just so weird and out there that I can't not love it! Bewear's preevolution is pretty cute, can't wait to see what ridiculously punny name it gets.

This one's pretty interesting, looks like a bunch of the preevolved Pokemon Voltron it up into the final stage. Kinda cool concept.

Meanwhile Meowth and Marowak looking pretty fly with their new Dark and Fire/Ghost typings!

And last but not least we get our first look at the villain team! They look like a bunch of punk rocker pirates. Interesting design choices to say the least. I'm kinda digging it!

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I really like the way this new gen is going.

I can also finally live out my dream of a Lilo and Stitch Pokemon adventure. :p

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The only issue I have with Alolan Marowak is that they didn't give it some fire around the skull otherwise it's cool.
Also if Alolan Cubone (in the event there is one) lacks a ghost type that'll be really ****ing morbid.

Nah

Smash Champion
holy **** I didn't know you could make your character this tiny in XCX:

also this reminds me

recently imgur made some minor modifications to their site and now it doesn't wanna upload Wii U screenshot for me and it kinda bugs me

anyone know what the deal is/how to fix it?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

also this reminds me

recently imgur made some minor modifications to their site and now it doesn't wanna upload Wii U screenshot for me and it kinda bugs me

Just imagine versing all the Indigies in XCX, espcially the big guys!

You'd **** yourself (whether it's cause your scared or laughing is up to you)

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I finally finished Revalation.

That final battle was difficult. It took everything I had to beat it in one go.

Ryoma with his daddy's blades ended up saving the day though. That, and Corrin getting Dragon Fang every time he attacked. :laugh:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Looks like the Pokemon Sun and Moon trailer we were supposed to get Friday has been released today on account of the leaks yesterday. I feel bad for Gamefreak, they can't catch a break with these leaks.

But I must say, Team Skull's theme is kinda FIRE. I'm really loving this team, it's nice to see them scale back from the GLOBAL DOMINATION or WORLD DESTRUCTION villain teams we've seen recently to just a bunch of wannabe pirate hooligans.

Also cause Plumeria is total bae.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Looks like Team Skull's out to...

Make sure everyone has a bad time?
:confused:

D

Deleted member

Looks like the Pokemon Sun and Moon trailer we were supposed to get Friday has been released today on account of the leaks yesterday. I feel bad for Gamefreak, they can't catch a break with these leaks.

But I must say, Team Skull's theme is kinda FIRE. I'm really loving this team, it's nice to see them scale back from the GLOBAL DOMINATION or WORLD DESTRUCTION villain teams we've seen recently to just a bunch of wannabe pirate hooligans.

Also cause Plumeria is total bae.
I feel bad for Game Freak as well, but I suppose it can't be helped...

Something tells me that Team Skull will have further motives that might go back to the whole global domination/destruction trope. Let's just hope they're better handled than Team Flare.

Cubone has to die to become Marowak

They actually went there.
You're right... they did...
:(

Looks like Team Skull's out to...

Make sure everyone has a bad time?
:confused:
>Skull
>bad time
Oh my god... it can't be!

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I feel bad for Game Freak as well, but I suppose it can't be helped...

Something tells me that Team Skull will have further motives that might go back to the whole global domination/destruction trope. Let's just hope they're better handled than Team Flare.

You're right... they did...
:(

>Skull
>bad time
Oh my god... it can't be!
This guy gets it. :laugh:

BTW, nice avatar Xeno.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Apparently Guzmu and Kukui both tried to become Trial Captain's in the past, but were both rejected for some reason. So perhaps he's out for revenge for being snubbed and trying to make himself one by force. Either way I'm pretty interested.

But hold up for just a second, because the official Japanese Pokemon Twitter just posted this!

Basically what it translates out to is that they're going to do "something" with Zubat and Dragonite in Sun and Moon. Hinting at Alolan forms is the most obvious guess, but we did see a regular Golbat being used in the last trailer, and I highly doubt they'd make just Alolan Zubat and not Golbat/Crobat as well. Maybe normal and Alolan Zubat will be available in the games, or maybe this is something else entirely! Either way, please Gamefreak slow down! I can't handle all of this hype at once!

Edit - Here's a more accurate translation.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Could it be more Mega Evolutuons?
It's a possibility, but if that was the case it seems like it would make more sense to show off Crobat (since Mega's are only given to final stage evolutions) alongside Dragonite rather than Zubat. Although a Mega Zubat is a hilarious thought. On the other hand it has become more and more likely at this point that Mega's aren't going to be a major part of this game, considering we haven't heard a PEEP about them. Some are speculating they won't even be available until postgame. But then again this is all just speculation and for all we know they could have a whole slew of Mega's waiting in the wings.

Personally I would prefer to see them save Mega Evolutions for remakes only. That way, the new Mega's don't overshadow a new regions regular Pokemon, and it gives greater incentive for fans to check out the remakes for more spicy new content!
Probably Alola forms.
This is still the most likely answer, but just the fact that we saw regular Zubat's and Golbat's in the last trailer gives me pause to jump to that conclusion. Specifically because they said that regular forms would not be available in Alola expect by importing (so maybe Team Skull just imported all their Zubats and Golbats). Also on the official Japanese Sun & Moon Pokemon page, Dragonite and Zubat are not listed under the "Regional Forms" category like the other Alolan forms, but are instead listed under a category called "Pokemon that have been found so far." Of course that could just be a placeholder to throw us off until they reveal, whatever it is (probably Alolan forms) they have to reveal about Zubat and Dragonite.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

also this reminds me

I feel your pain. Imgur's update killed uploading screenshots from the Wii U.

Speaking of XBX, I found the worst player in the game ever!
CpwOyDLUIAAZ_QL.jpg

It's just sad.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I hope this is a late game boss.
The area where you fight this tyrant requires a Skell flight module. The earliest you can get that is after clearing Chapter 9. There were also a bunch of Rapture Saltats in the area all their levels around mid 40s. This unlucky soul probably attacked them accidentally and got overwhelmed by them and ultimately killed by the tyrant.

Nah

Smash Champion
I feel your pain. Imgur's update killed uploading screenshots from the Wii U.
aw really, they legit made it so you can't upload from the Wii U now? :c

Speaking of XBX, I found the worst player in the game ever!
View attachment 114792
It's just sad.
I'm more surprised that only one person exactly has been killed by it. What are the odds that only one person out of the ~117,000 that have fought it lost to it?

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I know that more than 117,000 have played XBX.

Wonder what the deal is...

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I'm more surprised that only one person exactly has been killed by it. What are the odds that only one person out of the ~117,000 that have fought it lost to it?
I know that more than 117,000 have played XBX.

Wonder what the deal is...
Player flies to area. Fights a bunch mid 40 Rapture Saltats. During the fight, the tyrant is awakened changing the battle theme to Uncontrollable. Gets overwhelmed by everything and is ultimately killed by the tyrant.

Considering the area can only be accessed by a skell with flight, and to quote the Angry Video Game Nerd, WHAT WERE THEY EVEN THINKING?!

There's another tyrant that's managed to kill two players though that particular one is obscure to find.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Thought you all may enjoy this.

unpairable-FULL.png

Makes you think how Smash characters would work in FE.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
With a roster of 251 tyrants, there’s bound to be a couple in XBX that not a lot of players have killed. Below are 10 tyrants that have been slain the least number of times. The reasonings are either they’re hard to kill, obscure to find, or both.

10. Experimental Flight Shrad - Numbers Slain: 5736

9. Vortice, the Deific Blast - Numbers Slain: 5331

8. Yuiro, the Luxuiant - Numbers Slain: 3746

7. Ald, the Extravagant - Numbers Slain: 3420

6. Agito, the Golden - Numbers Slain: 3385

5. Leva'el, the Terminus - Numbers Slain: 3380

4. Urdu's Qmoeva - Numbers Slain: 2520

3. Zorn, the Wanderer - Numbers Slain: 1437

2. Roimi, the Affluent - Numbers Slain: 1102

1. Jarosch, the Sensational - Numbers Slain: 942

Not everyone can be a good BLADE. These tyrants shouldn't be a hassle and yet there's a small number that somehow got killed to these things. Who are these 10 tyrants that managed to score a kill against a player? Let's find out!
10. Zohan, the Thunderbolt - BLADEs Defeated: 16

9. Roimi, the Affluent - BLADEs Defeated: 14

7. Damaged Zig - BLADEs Defeated: 13

7. Ald, the Extravagant - BLADEs Defeated: 13

6. Radovan, the Sky Baron - BLADEs Defeated: 12

5. Experimental Flight Shrad - BLADEs Defeated 11

4. Jarosch, the Sensational - BLADEs Defeated: 5

3. Caranau, the Water Drake - BLADEs Defeated: 4

2. Tico, the Precious - BLADEs Defeated: 2

1. Lomoth, the Beast-Eater - BLADEs Defeated: 1

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
With a roster of 251 tyrants, there’s bound to be a couple in XBX that not a lot of players have killed. Below are 10 tyrants that have been slain the least number of times. The reasonings are either they’re hard to kill, obscure to find, or both.

10. Experimental Flight Shrad - Numbers Slain: 5736

9. Vortice, the Deific Blast - Numbers Slain: 5331

8. Yuiro, the Luxuiant - Numbers Slain: 3746

7. Ald, the Extravagant - Numbers Slain: 3420

6. Agito, the Golden - Numbers Slain: 3385

5. Leva'el, the Terminus - Numbers Slain: 3380

4. Urdu's Qmoeva - Numbers Slain: 2520

3. Zorn, the Wanderer - Numbers Slain: 1437

2. Roimi, the Affluent - Numbers Slain: 1102

1. Jarosch, the Sensational - Numbers Slain: 942

Not everyone can be a good BLADE. These tyrants shouldn't be a hassle and yet there's a small number that somehow got killed to these things. Who are these 10 tyrants that managed to score a kill against a player? Let's find out!
10. Zohan, the Thunderbolt - BLADEs Defeated: 16

9. Roimi, the Affluent - BLADEs Defeated: 14

7. Damaged Zig - BLADEs Defeated: 13

7. Ald, the Extravagant - BLADEs Defeated: 13

6. Radovan, the Sky Baron - BLADEs Defeated: 12

5. Experimental Flight Shrad - BLADEs Defeated 11

4. Jarosch, the Sensational - BLADEs Defeated: 5

3. Caranau, the Water Drake - BLADEs Defeated: 4

2. Tico, the Precious - BLADEs Defeated: 2

1. Lomoth, the Beast-Eater - BLADEs Defeated: 1

What Tyrant is the one that you find in the second place you go you (the jungle) and it's in like a large body of water? It's like a a giant robot

Nah

Smash Champion
What Tyrant is the one that you find in the second place you go you (the jungle) and it's in like a large body of water? It's like a a giant robot

Pretty sure it's called Go-rha, the Guardian Deity

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Pretty sure it's called Go-rha, the Guardian Deity
Yeah that guy. First time i meet him i thought he was just an island. That was a big mistake.

And ever since then, he has killed me a number of times (destroyed a skell or two). Rather ****ing annoying

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Anybody here looking for something to scratch that Pokemon itch with Sun and Moon's release just a few months away?

Then I highly recommend checking out this fanmade Pokemon game, Ethereal Gates. Currently this is just a demo for the game and only goes up to the 2nd gym, but it's an incredibly solid fan game so far. All of the Pokemon are original designs, and they're all actually really good. I haven't seen a single design that I didn't find at least kinda cool, charming, or unique. It's a super fun game, and I'm pretty impressed by the loving work that the creators have put into it so far.

(Here's a taste of the starters)

Screen shot 2016-08-16 at 2.20.42 AM.png

Fernling, Kittorch, and Bubull

Top Bottom