• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Nah

Smash Champion
Does anyone here still play Xenoblade Chronicles X? I just defeated Lugalbanda, the white Chimera of Noctilum.
I do!

Actually killed it the other day too:

We apparently did it with the same build too lol

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
*raises hand*
I do!

Actually killed it the other day too:

I'm glad I'm not alone here. I also defeated Gradivus. Three more tyrants left and I have defeated them all.

We apparently did it with the same build too lol
I copied this guy's strategy.
It's really good against the Chimera. It's not as complicated as some of the other builds I've seen for other tyrants. Except I'm going to have to use one just to land a hit on Nardacyon. I don't even know how I managed to get it to half HP.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Kotor Kotor did you kill Gradivus on foot or in a Skell? And which 3 tyrants do you have left?
Yes I defeated Gradivus. On a skell though. I might try the method I used on Lugalbanda to see if I could actually pull it off on foot.

I also defeated Leva'el, the Terminus.

The last three tyrants left on my hit list are Nardacyon the Shadowless, Pharsis the Everqueen, and Telethia the Endbringer.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
What's up Robin mains and enthusiasts? The DK boards are discussing Robin in our MU thread and would appreciate any opinions, strategies, and in-depth discussion you could contribute on the MU.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I'm just now finding out that David Vincent is also the voice of Richter Belmont from Castlevania and Thunder Hawk from Street Fighter. This man is a god.

Nah

Smash Champion

I am ready for this slaughter

I just wanted to try this whole using Miiverse to post screenshots thing

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
At last it is done.

I now join 4722 other BLADEs that slew the Super Tyrant! I am the one in 10-1!

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Sweet, adorably clumsy ladies of Fire Emblem.

Edit -

So in an attempt to spark activity in this thread, I shall pose a question for everyone. With E3 on the horizon, what are you all excited for or hoping to see? Personally, I was very happy to hear when Nintendo dropped their (honestly very poor) decision to showcase only Zelda Wii U. Besides that and more Pokemon Sun & Moon info, I'm hoping to see Blizzard give us some details on any Overwatch DLC. And of course, anything regarding Kingdom Hearts 3! Hopefully Square Enix learns from their abysmal event last year.

Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Well in all honesty the only thing I really care about right now in regards to E3 is the new Zelda. Yeah there are other games coming up too and I suppose I'm looking forward to those, but we've been in this damn Zelda drought for so long that knowing they're at least still working on this game is already enough to make me happy.

In other news, don't know how many of you have seen this but lmao.

Guess we now know how the Hoshido/Nohr war started. :secretkpop:

Damn you, Xander.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don't really give a damn about this year's E3...unless Sony reveals a new Spider-Man game exclusive to them so that I can be butthurt about it.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The part of E3 I'm not looking forward to is the VR stuff because that'll get circlejerked with the whole PS4.5/Xbox One point Five.
Just focus on the non-VR games instead please. I care a lot more about them.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Doubt anything can get me hyped for E3.

I ain't jaded but there isn't a lot of games that make me HYPE

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
E3: Can't think of anything that'll hype me. Nintendo is focusing on Zelda which at this point is a fad. I'm half expecting it to get delayed another year. Maybe if a new Dragon Age is shown by EA but Inquisition is only like 3-4 years old.

Pokemon: What the heck is Zygarde doing in there? Is it in a movie? In game, it's one of the least developed legendaries since there's no Z story to go with it. Yay for Eevee making it in though <3

Nah

Smash Champion
A few of those results are a bit surprising. I like Arceus, but I didn't know Japan did too, and Genesect and Zygarde are not ones I'd have expected to make top 10 in popularity anywhere

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
E3? Oh, you mean VR: The Circlejerk Extravaganza?

Joke aside (I hope), I'm not looking foward to E3. Sure, I'll tune in and see if there's anything that'll interest me, but for the most part most of the games I'm interested in have already been announced. The only thing I hope gets announced is The Elder Scrolls 6 (C'mon Bethesda.).

- WE INTERRUPT THIS THREAD TO BRING YOU A SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN! -

In Japan's new Pokemon General Election, Greninja has been nominated as the NUMBER ONE POKEMON!

Source - http://nintendoeverything.com/greninja-wins-new-pokemon-general-election/

That's my boy!
In other news, grass is green, the sky is blue, and the sun shines.

It still surprises me that Zygarde and Genesect are on that list even though I've seen it or something similar earlier. I honestly expected Lucario to be on that list.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
E3? Oh, you mean VR: The Circlejerk Extravaganza?

Joke aside (I hope)
That'll be Sony's conference in a nutshell maybe with a little bit of some other stuff that people actually care about.

MS' is the only one I'm really looking forward too.
Gears 4
Killer Instinct character reveal (It'll be RAAM)
Halo Wars 2
Scalebound
Crackdown
And some other stuff that eludes me. They'll probably have an announcement for the first Dark Souls 3 DLC too.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
That'll be Sony's conference in a nutshell maybe with a little bit of some other stuff that people actually care about.

MS' is the only one I'm really looking forward too.
Gears 4
Killer Instinct character reveal (It'll be RAAM)
Halo Wars 2
Scalebound
Crackdown
And some other stuff that eludes me. They'll probably have an announcement for the first Dark Souls 3 DLC too.
I'll definitely look foward to the DS3 DLC if it's announced. The first of the two is coming out this fall I believe, so it makes sense. Do you have any ideas on what you would like to see for them? I'm banking on one of them having something to do with Londor since it's mentioned quite a bit in-game.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I'll definitely look foward to the DS3 DLC if it's announced. The first of the two is coming out this fall I believe, so it makes sense. Do you have any ideas on what you would like to see for them? I'm banking on one of them having something to do with Londor since it's mentioned quite a bit in-game.
I'm not really sure.
Something similar to the Artorias of the Abyss DLC for DS1 where you go through past events would be cool I suppose.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
It's not like we were doing anything. :lol:

Wow, really? That's surprising. Good job, Greninja!
True, but I just like to be thematic.

It's a bit less surprising when you consider how much screen time Greninja has been getting in the XYZ anime.
Kingdom Hearts 2.8 trailer is out!
Ah, ya beat me to it! In any case, overall I thought this was a good trailer. The HD DDD stuff is same as ever, nothing really new or interesting to comment on. But now onto the exciting stuff. BBS 0.2 is actually looking pretty solid, and it's nice to finally see some gameplay. Seeing the command menu made me extremely happy, since I have a lot of issues with the command deck system. We did see the return of Aqua's Spellweaver abilities, and it seems that it will function similar to Sora's Attraction Flow which is cool, so perhaps we will see more of Aqua's command styles return in this fashion. We saw just a glimpse of physical combos, but they (thankfully) seemed faster and less floaty. I think BBS 0.2 will be a good "test run" of sorts to see how KH3's gameplay system works, so I'm very excited about that.

Now for story time with the Foretellers! Back Cover looks gorgeous. It already feels more like a cinematic movie than a series of cutscenes stuck together. Most importantly, I'm deeply intrigued to FINALLY learn the true history of the Keyblade War, the Book of the Foretellers, and this supposed traitor in their midst. As for who the mysterious figure in the black cloak is, I believe it is the missing 6th Foreteller, who abandoned the light when he learned of a prophecy that darkness would prevail, similar to what Young Xehanort said to Eraqus in one of the KH3 trailers. They even say a similar line, that "darkness shall prevail, and the light expire." Whatever the case, it seems Xehanort has a definite connection to this mystery character, whether he is this figure, the 6th Foreteller, neither, or both. Also Ava, the leader of the Vulpeus Union, is absolutely adorable and I want to protect her!

That is all.

Top Bottom