• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I finally beat Birthright today.

I wasn't sure if I was able to beat the Final Boss in 2 turns because the Hexing Rod only had 50% chance, but I did it.

It turns out my top 3 units were Hana, Silas, and Kaze. And the 2nd gen unit with the most battles was Asugi.

And so I don't have to worry about it later, I am going to be planning my Revelations pairings soon.
Which is going to be tough because there are so many characters.

And now I think End of All might be my favorite song in the game.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Yeah, the Triforce bit was a pain and was addressed a bit in the HD version. I agree that Tingle was the big problem. Wouldn't be so bad if there was an infinite sized Wallet or like a 9999 size one but I don't believe there was.

As for Fates, my cousin still has my copy and hasn't been playing it much to my understanding. I've been playing Awakening Lunatic, Pokemon Blue and Tales of the Abyss lately so I don't mind not playing Fates yet.

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
I finally beat Birthright today.

I wasn't sure if I was able to beat the Final Boss in 2 turns because the Hexing Rod only had 50% chance, but I did it.

It turns out my top 3 units were Hana, Silas, and Kaze. And the 2nd gen unit with the most battles was Asugi.

And so I don't have to worry about it later, I am going to be planning my Revelations pairings soon.
Which is going to be tough because there are so many characters.

And now I think End of All might be my favorite song in the game.
This helped me a lot in planning my pairings for Revelation. Although I'm waiting for a friend to finish Conquest so we can both start Revelation together, and it's driving me nuts waiting. x_x

These are all my final pairings based on various things I want to try out, I might change a few things but I'm mostly happy with how the stats and skill pools are for each kid and their parents
thing2.png

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
This helped me a lot in planning my pairings for Revelation. Although I'm waiting for a friend to finish Conquest so we can both start Revelation together, and it's driving me nuts waiting. x_x

These are all my final pairings based on various things I want to try out, I might change a few things but I'm mostly happy with how the stats and skill pools are for each kid and their parents
That really did help.
Corrin x Anna
Azura x Laslow
Jakob x Setsuna
Silas x Hinoka
Oboro x Kaze
Kagero x Ryoma
Camilla x Takumi
Saizo x Beruka
Kaden x Peri
Hinata x Mozu
Azama x Orochi
Selena x Subaki
Nyx x Hayato
Xander x Charlotte
Leo x Sakura
Rinkah x Benny
Keaton x Hana
Arthur x Effie
Elise x Odin
Felicia x Niles

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
That really did help.
Corrin x Anna
Azura x Laslow
Jakob x Setsuna
Silas x Hinoka
Oboro x Kaze
Kagero x Ryoma
Camilla x Takumi
Saizo x Beruka
Kaden x Peri
Hinata x Mozu
Azama x Orochi
Selena x Subaki
Nyx x Hayato
Xander x Charlotte
Leo x Sakura
Rinkah x Benny
Keaton x Hana
Arthur x Effie
Elise x Odin
Felicia x Niles
lol You got a few of the same pairings as I did.

Corrin x Setsuna
Ryoma x Orochi
Silas x Hinoka
Takumi x Hana
Kaden x Sakura
Xander x Nyx
Jakob x Camilla
Leo x Charlotte
Keaton x Elise
Kaze x Felicia
Saizo x Beruka
Subaki x Selena
Laslow x Azura
Odin x Kagero
Hinata x Oboro
Benny x Rinka
Arthur x Effie
Hayato x Mozu
Niles x Peri

I got everyone a pair except for Azama though.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
So I just made by 1st ever cake, and ....uhm....
WIN_20160330_18_31_14_Pro.jpg
...it came out way better than I expected (and it tastes gud 2 so uh I wins!)

In other news, Nina has Quixotic, Pavise, Aegis, Hoshidian Unity, and Nohrian Trust all on her right now.

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So there's a Smash tournament called Poison that'll go on during the weekend...**** that Wrestlemania Weekend is during this(who's idea was it to book a tournament during Wrestlemania Season?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
So there's a Smash tournament called Poison that'll go on during the weekend...**** that Wrestlemania Weekend is during this(who's idea was it to book a tournament during Wrestlemania Season?
Anything interesting going on for this year's WrestleMania?

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Shane McMahon is wrestling the Undertaker. Yes in the year 2016, these two are having a match at Wrestlemania. Storyline reasons of course.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
So Uncovered Final Fantasy XV sure was a thing...

A game, a movie, an anime, a prequel demo available TONIGHT, a September 30th release date, and a mobile game!

Oh yeah, and then there's THIS!

- Price tag of $269

If we get something like this for Kingdom Hearts 3, I might honestly explode from hype.

But this trailer though!

How can it so easily mesh badass sci-fi fantasy action with STAND BY ME of all songs and make it WORK so flawlessly?! These characters are already so endearing! I just wanna go road-tripping across the country with them!

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Shane McMahon is wrestling the Undertaker. Yes in the year 2016, these two are having a match at Wrestlemania. Storyline reasons of course.
Wow, that does sound interesting. I'm surprised it's actually happening given the history the two had back in the days.

A game, a movie, an anime, a prequel demo available TONIGHT, a September 30th release date, and a mobile game!

- Price tag of $269

If we get something like this for Kingdom Hearts 3, I might honestly explode from hype.

But this trailer though!

How can it so easily mesh badass sci-fi fantasy action with STAND BY ME of all songs and make it WORK so flawlessly?! These characters are already so endearing! I just wanna go road-tripping across the country with them!
Oh boy. I don't think my wallet can handle all that. :0

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel

- Price tag of $269

But this trailer though!

Well, that certainly catches the eye. I was mildly interested in 15, but now Square is really grabbing people's attention. Even though they have a lot of cards left to play, I kind of feel like Square was heading towards the same path IS was before Awakening. A lot of their recent games weren't selling well, so I'm kind of surprised that I'm surprised that they are going so gung-ho with 15.

Also the music choice really is going to throw an interesting mix to the whole sci-fi/medieval theme they were going for. 3 themes at once, now to see if they can pull it off.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
So, I made a video of me conquering Conquest ch. 6 on lunatic classic in less than 3 minutes. I might do more videos like these.

and my apologies for the quality ;p. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Just finished another 1v1 session with my cousin after we did some FF dubs. Main thing I found with Robin is being unable to follow up Arcfire on a floaty character like Peach and jab mix ups. My cousin would often airdodge the fire jab after getting hit by jabs 1 and 2 so I decided to see if I could punish it easily, managed to land a Nosferatu which got him to stop airdodging it as much. Not sure if jab is like dthrow and Samus' jab where it's not a true combo at 0%. Tried to go for some Elwind spikes to try and catch the 2 frames, no success this time though. Also need to get used to charging dsmash when I go for a hard read after dthrow at low percents rather than charging fsmash. Good session overall though.

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel
Still working on that Smash Bros drawing, but in the meantime decided to try and improve my speed. As such, made a generic portrait of the character I'm looking forward to once I start Birthright.

I̶f̶ ̶I̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶C̶o̶n̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶...

Kagerou.jpg

Final version shall fix all the issues, managed to draw this in under an hour(new record!).

ALSO!

tumblr_o4bvyma00z1rs0zxko1_r1_540.jpg
tumblr_o3jrf6dmIr1uvpkflo2_1280.png

There is actually a lot of those Beruka arts. Going to give her an eye patch when I get back onto Fates cause it just can't be unseen now. Kinda want to draw a wyrm metal gear now...

Last edited:

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Oh guys, quick protip (which many of you already probably know), when you're fighting villager, attempt to bait him out with weaker projectiles before you set up with stuff, or go for checkmates since Villy hates getting sent to the top blast zone.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Besides NXT Takeover, the triple threat Divas title match, New Day, Ambrose vs Lesnar in a Street Fight, and what Kotor said
...not really much; unless you love Reigns becoming the face of the company

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Besides NXT Takeover, the triple threat Divas title match, New Day, Ambrose vs Lesnar in a Street Fight, and what Kotor said

...not really much; unless you love Reigns becoming the face of the company
I miss "Yes! Yes! Yes!" tbh. At least it lives on Brie I guess.

And I know AJ was in the spotlight for the longest time, but I miss her craziness as well. They better start using Summer moare '-'

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I miss "Yes! Yes! Yes!" tbh. At least it lives on Brie I guess.

And I know AJ was in the spotlight for the longest time, but I miss her craziness as well. They better start using Summer moare '-'
When Brie uses Daniel's stuff, it just feels...weird to me(especially her kicks)

AJ was legit the best woman in a long ass time before The Four Horsewomen of Wrestling appeared(Sasha, Becky, Charlotte, and Bayley)

UmbreonMageBrando

The Quiet One
NNID
Megaman648
I just finished my classic normal run of Birthright. Surprisingly Azama actually turned out to be one of my best physical tank units and became one of my favorite characters in Birthright due to the amount of times his support conversations made me laugh, even though didn't bother leveling him up from when he joined up until I finished a few paralogues before tackling chapter 24 because I didn't feel like leveling up another healing unit at the time.

Overall, it was a pretty fun playthrough for me, some of the chapters and paralogues kept me on my toes with Killer weapons, Attacks of faith, and the abundance of certain units that were either too bulky or too powerful to not respect. I didn't really get to experience all of the child units due to Setsuna and Hinata's deaths in chapters 12 and 23 respectively but maybe I will in Revelation if crits or mistakes won't be made. But now its time for me to tackle Conquest.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I just finished my classic normal run of Birthright. Surprisingly Azama actually turned out to be one of my best physical tank units and became one of my favorite characters in Birthright due to the amount of times his support conversations made me laugh, even though didn't bother leveling him up from when he joined up until I finished a few paralogues before tackling chapter 24 because I didn't feel like leveling up another healing unit at the time.

Overall, it was a pretty fun playthrough for me, some of the chapters and paralogues kept me on my toes with Killer weapons, Attacks of faith, and the abundance of certain units that were either too bulky or too powerful to not respect. I didn't really get to experience all of the child units due to Setsuna and Hinata's deaths in chapters 12 and 23 respectively but maybe I will in Revelation if crits or mistakes won't be made. But now its time for me to tackle Conquest.
You can do it! *says "The Prayer of Bonds" to you*. Just. Be. Ready. For. Ch. 10. 12. 13. 17. 20. and 26.

Ninety

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone. I'm, well, me. Robin player, seldom get to play seriously, but still, fun. Fates is great.

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
Last edited:

Ninety

Smash Journeyman
Add 21 on that pile of chapters. and the Endgame. Man, Conquest just has so many good, difficult chapters.
I'm on 24 right now -- one of the chiller ones, and with a good gimmick too. Conquest is probably the most genuine fun I've had with FE since like Blazing Sword.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
You can do it! *says "The Prayer of Bonds" to you*. Just. Be. Ready. For. Ch. 10. 12. 13. 17. 20. and 26.
Add 21 on that pile of chapters. and the Endgame. Man, Conquest just has so many good, difficult chapters.
If only we had a certain Australian residing Irishman that we could obligingly and continuously taunt with such a sexy and challenging game...

Hey everyone. I'm, well, me. Robin player, seldom get to play seriously, but still, fun. Fates is great.
Three hours late, but welcome! Come join us.

Top Bottom