• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
It wasn't the best, I agree.

And I know. I recognize the style.
Honestly, there just tried to put everything into it with even bothering to explain the characters. Unlike say another comic company's movies *cough*Marvel Avengers*cough*

Ah, okay. Was going to say not to get hopes up yet.

:135:

Nah

Smash Champion
Almost what are you talking about you've been here for a while

lol the derp Takumi avatar tho

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
Who?

Just a little experiment to see if people pay attention to certain things. Looks like a lot of people do so far, nobody fell for it.
Yeah, no one fell for it at all. Absoluuutely nobody. And especially not me. I was this close to saying "Hello, welcome to the Robin Social"

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Some of the reactions the characters make when feeding them terrible food are funny!

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
Some of the reactions the characters make when feeding them terrible food are funny!

Felicia and Keaton's reactions are just perfect lol

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
So I got my Hyrule edition New 3ds Xl yesterday. And I have to say.... I'm liking it.

Hi! I've mained Robin for a while, but I never joined this thread, so I'm doing that right now!
Oh hi, welcome to th-

Wait a minute

*sees number of posts*

hm..... and your sigs looks very familiar.....

You didn't change your signature, Almost.
View attachment 101499
All part of the experiment~
Dammit Almost. You almost got me there.

:135:

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
So I picked up wind waker again despite not really touching it since I got it for free from the MK8 promotion. I'm beginning to remember why I like this game a lot.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
All part of the experiment~
No one likes a liar, Almost. Not even in the pursuit of knowledge.

I've always found it funny when the characters complain about another's cooking, yet they're all **** at cooking themselves. Screw canon, in game, their cooking skills are determined by a coin toss! :rotfl:

So I picked up wind waker again despite not really touching it since I got it for free from the MK8 promotion. I'm beginning to remember why I like this game a lot.
Funny thing, despite WW being one of my all time favorite games (I would marry it if I could), I've never actually completed it. I got to the end of the game, up to the Ganondorf battle, but I never bothered to beat him. I plan on changing that soon, though.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Arthur's bad luck strikes again! This is the second third time this happened to Arthur, and all three instances were back-to-back.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Hey there tacters~! :happysheep:

After much procrastination I finally finished Robin~

Like, seriously. If I hadn't procrastinated, I would've finished this in November

Camera quality washed it up a little :(

Also did :4pikachu::4kirby::4palutena:

Hope you guys like it~ <3 :drohyou:

Last edited:

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
Hey there tacters~! :happysheep:

After much procrastination I finally finished Robin~

Like, seriously. If I hadn't procrastinated, I would've finished this in November

Camera quality washed it up a little :(

Also did :4pikachu::4kirby::4palutena:

Hope you guys like it~ <3 :drohyou:
Wow, Palutena looks really good! :eek:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Well, THIS is certainly an unexpected development!

MARIN FROM LINK'S AWAKENING IS JOINING HYRULE WARRIORS LEGENDS!!!
(as well as the original HW apparently, according to the article)

Source - http://nintendoinquirer.com/blog/20...ing-second-round-hyrule-warriors-legends-dlc/

(Inb4 "Where's Groose?" is what I would say if people weren't already saying it)
What?! My second favorite Zelda game is getting some love? **** YEAH!

I'm currently playing through Link's Awakening again right now and earlier today I was wondering why Nintendo hasn't given Marin more prominence in the series (I'm well aware of LA's plot and how Malon was her successor).

It's a sign! This DLC was made for me!

Thank you Koei Tecmo/Omega Force/Team Ninja and THANK YOU Nintendo!

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

Source - http://nintendoinquirer.com/blog/20...ing-second-round-hyrule-warriors-legends-dlc/

(Inb4 "Where's Groose?" is what I would say if people weren't already saying it)
My my~ uh I mean... Yes, it makes sense that the new character would be someone from Link's Awakening. It just wouldn't make any sense for Groose to be included in this DLC pack or any of the future packs.

The next two after Link's Awakening are Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks, and A Link Between Worlds. Groose is not in any of those games so unless we get a Skyward Sword themed DLC, or some contest to vote for a character to be added in, Groose will remain screwed by KT.

I have no idea what character Phamtom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks would include, but I played A Link Between Worlds so I can predict which two characters might be added: Ravio and Hilda. Maybe Yuga could be one of the two who knows?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

No surprise there. I mean they did put in someone like Agatha on the Wii U version of Hyrule Warriors, which I didn't see coming at the time.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Hi ya.

Currently finishing up in Birthright. Then I'll finally begin Conquest. (I'm slow)

I figured she be the one for the Link's Awakening pack! Very pleased about this. :bluejump:

If her attacks are going to be music based, wouldn't they incorporate the Eight Instruments of Sirens in her moveset? It would makes sense. Gotta have the Ballad of the Wind Fish.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

Have to say, I really like how they updated her design. What weapon type will she use, though? Will she just get the harp she's always depicted with? And how would they differentiate it from Sheik's harp?

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
I have no idea what character Phamtom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks would include, but I played A Link Between Worlds so I can predict which two characters might be added: Ravio and Hilda. Maybe Yuga could be one of the two who knows?
Phantom Hourglass is probably gonna be linebeck and then either Oshu or Jolene. Spirit Tracks is probably gonna be either Phantom Zelda, Byrne, Chancellor Cole and maybe Alfonzo.

Keep in mind all of thise is from me checking the hyrule historia since I've never touched these games despite them being the sequels to my one of, if not my all time favorite game, wind waker.

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
Marin looks super pretty, so I think it's a good addition :v even if i dont play Hyrule Warriors anymore.
Ravio and Hilda would be excellent additions i think

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I have no plans to get Hyrule Warriors Legends myself anytime soon, especially since I'm still playing through Fates.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
It's possible that Marin would be using her harp as her weapon, though I wouldn't be surprised if KT incorporated the Eight Instruments of the Sirens into her moveset in some way.

One idea that I had for her moveset that would be pretty neat would be for her to sing a bit of 'Ballad of the Wind Fish', which would restore health to nearby allies. That'd be pretty cool.

Right now, the only thing I'm banking on with the LA pack is that 'Ballad of the Wind Fish', Tal Tal Heights, and/or the Nightmare boss theme are going to be the remixed tracks if they are included.

As for the characters in the other packs? Linebeck is pretty much a given for the Phantom Hourglass rep. I can see a Phantom (or Phantom Zelda) being a possible rep, given their prominence in both Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks.
For ALBW? I'm going with Ravio and Yuga. I can't see Hilda being a rep, since I have no idea what she would have for a moveset aside from her scepter (and wasn't she an alt for Zelda anyway?). Yuga would be the better choice, given that he would be really unique with his paintbrush and what he can do with it. That, and these games need more villains.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
If anyone is curious as to what the experiment I conducted yesterday was...

I decided to change my username, title, current status message, and mains, but not other things like NNIDs and such. Hell, my entire information bit was left completely unchanged. I wanted to check if people payed attention to things like that, and by proxy, if people would recognize me.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I think it's interesting to see Marin in HW.

Which reminds me that I still haven't finished all of the DLC in that game yet.
Maybe I could do that when I get HW Legends.

Anyway, I recently got all of the child characters in Fates.
My favorites character wise are Asugi and Caeldori.
My favorite stat wise is Shiro.
I also think that I will be finishing Birthright soon.

Also, I only now realized that part of Elise's hair was purple.

Interesting.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Have to say, I really like how they updated her design. What weapon type will she use, though? Will she just get the harp she's always depicted with? And how would they differentiate it from Sheik's harp?
Her weapon looks to be the Sea Lily Bell.

image.jpeg

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Just completed Link's Awakening with the no death ending and purchased Birthright with some money I got today. It is a good day.

Her supports with Camilla reveal she dyed part of her hair purple because she love her big sister so much!

The swirls on Elise's pigtails.
Oh really? I just assumed that they were thin ribbons either holding her pigtails in place or were just for decoration.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Happy Bunny Candy day everyonee!
I maybe sorta kinda really ate quite a bit of candy today. Not going to sleep anytime soon. Yeahhh, not at all....*nibbles on chocolate bunny ear*

Last edited:
Top Bottom