• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Jump scares...

"A probe! Hmm those enemies are too powerful for me to handle. I'll just walk around and then activate the probe."

"Really? REALLY?! REALLY?!"
And it was at this point that Kotor Kotor contributed to Sarcosuchus' Crown Rating.

D

Deleted member

If it doesn't seem painfully obvious now then you won't ever get it but Tastu and Lin relationship is supposed to be similar to Riki and Melia.

It isn't working:glare:
Melia's and Riki's relationship worked because there was chemistry between the two; Melia thought Riki was adorable and Riki cared deeply for Melia.
I don't see that same chemistry with Lin and Tatsu since their main relationship revolves around Lin teasing about eating Tatsu...
So yeah, I agree. It's not really working. I understand that it's a running joke and all, but it gets pretty old pretty fast. :/

So, this popped up on the Shulk Discord today, thought it was worth a post:

Also, hi guys! Just been hopelessly engrossed in Xenoblade 3D, haven't been posting much as a result. I'm still here though!
I don't main Shulk anymore and even I know more than these commentators.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Also, hi guys! Just been hopelessly engrossed in Xenoblade 3D, haven't been posting much as a result. I'm still here though!
Whoa. Just whoa.....

That's sad.

Come to Primordia if you want and *** whooping!

I gave my guy face paint (it looked cool)

Also, he has a scouter that makes him look a little like Vegeta

Jump scares...

"A probe! Hmm those enemies are too powerful for me to handle. I'll just walk around and then activate the probe."

"Really? REALLY?! REALLY?!"
When this first happened to me, it scared the living daylight out of me

But for some reason, the battle sequence has start for me, butt the Idigen didn't have the icons for that they would attack me if I entered there sight, or that if I walked too close they would hear me. Why would that happen?

:135:

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Who needs yandere eyes when you got sunglasses!
*Tsunglasses
:013:

Melia's and Riki's relationship worked because there was chemistry between the two; Melia thought Riki was adorable and Riki cared deeply for Melia.
I don't see that same chemistry with Lin and Tatsu since their main relationship revolves around Lin teasing about eating Tatsu...
So yeah, I agree. It's not really working. I understand that it's a running joke and all, but it gets pretty old pretty fast. :/
Yeah, the joke gets old fast. But you have to know, Tatsu doesn't have the same importance (gr8heropon) Riki did because he's still a child just like Lin.
Hell, Potatsu gets his buttopon into trouble more and needs everyone to bail his turnipon butt out.

But despite all that Tatsu is Tatsu. And Team Tats--...Team Elma loves Tatsu like a family member (pet, more like.)

But it's okay. One day, Tatsu will become Heropon like his Dadapon before him and make his Mamapon and Wifeypon proud.
:070:

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
ENJOY MUSIC THATS BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD THE ENTIRE DAY
dat music doe....dat GAME DOE...WHY IS IT A THING.

EDIT:

Oh and thanks for all the encouragement guys. I got so many @'s and replies I don't even have time to reply to all of them xD but I seriously appreciate it. I've just ran over to my bank today to deposit some money and should get the registration finalised by tomorrow (there's a ton of places left anyway so I should hopefully be fine). Going to check if the balance has been updated later today and if so gonna get my name down on there ASAP! :D

Still can't get this pain in my stomach away though every time I think of it and haven't even played smash in a couple days, definitely going to get some practice in though. My plan is to finish my last 5 episodes of card captor, play some fire emblem for a bit and then I'll ask on here if anyone wants some matches because all in all...playing for glory I never feel like I'm getting better at the game lmao.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
If it doesn't seem painfully obvious now then you won't ever get it but Tastu and Lin relationship is supposed to be similar to Riki and Melia.

It isn't working:glare:
tbh due to the teasing it feels more like
Melia and Reyn, Fiora and Reyn, and maybe Fiora and Riki.
Even though the only one that is seen through the story is Fiora and Reyn, and Fiora doesn't really tease Reyn, she's just slightly annoyed.
The others that I mentioned seem like they would be similar to that but I don't remember those other relationships are seen through the story.

upload_2016-1-3_9-0-52.png

Attachments

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Pretty sure this wasn't posted, but shin megami tensei x FE spoilers :')
Not gonna lie, kinda forgot about this game until I found the video

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
I got my first ever amiibo today btw. And it's of Marth :O

also this music has been in my head all day, so relaxing...

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Seeing as some were showing off Xenoblade X avatars
20160103_151118.jpg

Yes that is pretty much a Wonder Mask.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Wii U is connected to imgur? Whaaaaaa...
No, you get on the Internet browser and go to imgur.
When you upload images it'll upload the current paused screen your Wii U has. (this is a work around for Smash screenshots without an SD card, btw.)

Last edited:

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
No, you get on the Internet browser and go to imgur.
When you upload images it'll upload the current paused screen your Wii U has. (this is a work around for Smash screenshots without an SD card, btw.)
Oh I've never found internet browsers on consoles to be any good lmao. Surprised imgur works on it.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Oh I've never found internet browsers on consoles to be any good lmao. Surprised imgur works on it.
Yeah, the only reason to ever use the Wii U's internet browser is to upload images.
Like this:

or

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
So I am trying to get Sharla and Dunban (as well as Sharla and Reyn) to max affinity and I'm trying to use the method of battling the Stormy Belagon but I have already beat it and it isn't spawning.
Does it not respawn or do I need to do something to get it to spawn?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
So I am trying to get Sharla and Dunban (as well as Sharla and Reyn) to max affinity and I'm trying to use the method of battling the Stormy Belagon but I have already beat it and it isn't spawning.
Does it not respawn or do I need to do something to get it to spawn?
Save in front of the nearby High Entia Door and keep on reloading the game from there.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
How are you people taking screenshots of Xenoblade X characters posing and without the HUD? I've seen them do poses sometimes if I defeat an enemy during Overdrive, but it never lasts long enough to get the camera in a good position, and a lot of the time the HUD would be in the way anyway

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
How are you people taking screenshots of Xenoblade X characters posing and without the HUD? I've seen them do poses sometimes if I defeat an enemy during Overdrive, but it never lasts long enough to get the camera in a good position, and a lot of the time the HUD would be in the way anyway
You can go into the settings and get rid of all HUD elements.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Yeah, the only reason to ever use the Wii U's internet browser is to upload images.
Like this:

or

A much better alternative than dumping all our images on Miiverse.
What Qrow said regarding removing the HUD elements. Just go to Display Settings under Game Settings and get rid of everything.

The poses can be found on the bottom right corner of the gamepad. Pick a pose, a good camera angle and you're set!

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771

I guess I'll lurk until something I can talk about comes up...
(Time to save for a Wii U huh...)

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
So the only reason for internet browser is for saving waifu's. I can dig that :3
Yeeeeeeeeee. :substitute:
A much better alternative than dumping all our images on Miiverse.

What Qrow said regarding removing the HUD elements. Just go to Display Settings under Game Settings and get rid of everything.

The poses can be found on the bottom right corner of the gamepad. Pick a pose, a good camera angle and you're set!
:4pacman: Let's all take selfies like the trash we are.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Have you watched the Grisaia "specials"? I haven't seen them myselves yet.
They're "interesting" for a lack of a better term. Some are just pure fanservice, some are NSFW scenes from the novels turned into comedic scenes, some are somewhat story related, and finally some are just..."interesting".
I recommend watching them alone, as it'd be hard to explain some things, even more so if it's the uncensored version you're watching.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I knew it, the main guy was Marth all along. I have no idea who he is, and what's going on.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Okay....

Tho honest, someone should definitely make a version were Fox is saying the Fiaaa! part.

Like this:

or

*Looks a pictures and realise will never be able to do this for XBX*

:(

:135:

Top Bottom