• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope everyone made it to Santa Garon's nice list this year!

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope everyone made it to Santa Garon's nice list this year!
He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you chose Nohr or not
So choose Nohr for your own sake

I'm sorry

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Santa Claus is Coming to Town is unsettling enough as is, so Garon as Santa makes it creepy.

Does anyone naughty get filled with arrows like that poor messenger guy?

D

Deleted member

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that you have a wonderful one! :D
I got some pretty nice gifts, such as Final Fantasy IV, a :231: plush, and a Wario amiibo for example.

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
It doesn't matter if you're ahead against Wario. You are never ahead of Wario because...Wario will always have waft. - Fear the Waft. Waft will be watching every move you make, one whiff of a move, one blocked smash attack. You on 50% and he has fully charged waft? Suddenly, you thought you were ahead of the game? Nah mate, you just got wafted. You on 100% against Wario and he's on 150%? A half charged waft is all Wario needs.

That's the power of the waft.

And people think Wario is low tier? Pahahahaahah!

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
Thanks you guys! It was amazing! Here's my personal haul!

Is that the One Punch Man manga i see there? Nicee! I've caught up on reading that online. Would love to buy it myself someday :) and is that Triforce Heroes any good? I was conflicted about that game. The mechas look cool too :D

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Meeri Kurisumasu minna-san~!

Likesforeveryone
Ayyyy I found the Link that sent me to loser's last tournament

Aie-res-ZEE, was it? :^)

Anywho, thanks for coming to Van-city and hope to see ya soon in the future!

And also Merry Kurisumas to everyone in the Robin social!

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Ayyyy I found the Link that sent me to loser's last tournament

Aie-res-ZEE, was it? :^)

Anywho, thanks for coming to Van-city and hope to see ya soon in the future!

And also Merry Kurisumas to everyone in the Robin social!
HEY DUDE
Indeed this is me. I'm glad I could go out there too!

Tbh I'm not even sure how to pronounce my own name. BC Brawl always called it "Eye rizz" though so I'll stick with that

D

Deleted member

I hope that everyone is having a great Christmas so far. ^^
My day is so much better today than it was yesterday and I got some pretty cool stuff~

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Zantetsugun Zantetsugun wow, awesome! that t shirt is really cool. glad you got some nice stuff :U
Thanks! Yeah I made out with some awesome stuff, especially the t-shirt!
Is that the One Punch Man manga i see there? Nicee! I've caught up on reading that online. Would love to buy it myself someday :) and is that Triforce Heroes any good? I was conflicted about that game. The mechas look cool too :D
Heck yeah it is! ONE PUUUUUUUUNCH!

I played the demo for Tri Force Heroes and I really enjoyed it personally, but I can see it not appealing to everyone.

Yeah I love me some model kits! The first of my Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans collection! :grin:

Now for a little something I made for my Youtube subscribers.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

I am only a level 5 Inkling and the game thrusted me into a match with level 50 Japanese players. My initial reaction was this.

My team lost but I somehow managed to take out one of the opponents and scored higher than one of my own teammates.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I didn't get very much myself, save for money and a wonderful drawing of Lucina. I definitely went overboard with the gift-giving though. xD

D

Deleted member

So I got Splatoon, Mario Maker, and Triforce Heroes for Christmas.
How good are these games? :3

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
So I got Splatoon, Mario Maker, and Triforce Heroes for Christmas.
How good are these games? :3
For Splatoon, expect to be paired up with level 50 Japanese players instead of people around your level.

Mario Maker is fun to mess around with and try out other player's creations

Triforce Heroes seems to be better off with 3 players than 1. It's doable playing it by yourself but you'll probably get better success and have a more fun time with 3 players.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Merry Christmas, tacticians!

I didn't get much besides money to spend and a lof my favourite food, but the day was still fun for me.

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that you have a wonderful one! :D
I got some pretty nice gifts, such as Final Fantasy IV, a :231: plush, and a Wario amiibo for example.
Now I am jealous. :hulk:

:231:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
WWE 2k and TMNT 10 Season DVD Set here I come

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
Yeah I love me some model kits! The first of my Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans collection! :grin:
Ah that's iron blooded orphans?? That's one of the only Gundam series's I need to watch now! Looks nice, liking some of the models :)

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Triforce Heroes seems to be better off with 3 players than 1. It's doable playing it by yourself but you'll probably get better success and have a more fun time with 3 players.
Can confirm, I've been playing Tri Force Heroes for the past few hours. I tried out the one player mode with the doppels for one mission, but I found it to be more tedious and less fun, but not terrible.
Too bad my internet connection is taking a dump today! :drsad:
Ah that's iron blooded orphans?? That's one of the only Gundam series's I need to watch now! Looks nice, liking some of the models :)
You definitely should! It's the best main series Gundam we've gotten in awhile, and is quite honestly one of the best anime of the year period! Fair warning, this show can get pretty dark, even by Gundam standards.

Yes I love love LOVE the Mobile Suit designs for this series! Now I just need to get the Barbatos Gundam and my IBO collection will be complete! (for now anyway :p)

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
Coo! I can't wait for my Xmas dinner...I'm having a feast! XD
My feast is tomorrow :D Parents are working at the hotel today :( been a lonely christmas for me ahaha. Even my sister can't make it till the 27th now.

Nah

Smash Champion
I got Xenoblade Chronicles X......spent like nearly 2 hours making a character lol. Don't really understand the combat tho

I
And people think Wario is low tier? Pahahahaahah!
wut theres people that think that Wario'slow tier?

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
wut theres people that think that Wario's low tier?
I've met some crazy people in my time. I've met people who told me Robin is top tier purely because of me beating them continuously. The guy kept running into my elwind jab and he told me it was broken and needs to be removed. The same guy then told me that captain falcon's jab (which can kill at post 100% btw and goes through nearly any move in the game and is one frame) is completely fine. I've met people who said that ROB is bottom tier too.

EDIT: But in terms of Wario being bottom tier. This isn't even as rare as you think. Wario is a very under appreciated character in general.

Last edited:

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
I got Xenoblade Chronicles X......spent like nearly 2 hours making a character lol. Don't really understand the combat tho
Yeah, it's really weird until you get the hang of it...about 5 hours in...
Have fun!
As I said, I'm on my second playthrough and I can't get enough of it still!

Since I don't believe this has been posted yet, have this awesome video fellow tacticians!
Actually, it has been. By Shadow himself. A couple of days ago!

Last edited:

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
Yeah, it's really weird until you get the hang of it...about 5 hours in...
Have fun!
As I said, I'm on my second playthrough and I can't get enough of it still!

Actually, it has been. By Shadow himself. A couple of days ago!
Whoops lol, guess thats what my absence and laziness to read previuos pages gets me :p

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
For all those Lucina and Laura Bailey fans!

Top Bottom