• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
As the Hero of "Likes" I've finally gotten over 1000 of them.
Eugh, like who caaaares.
Like, you're just doing this for like, attention. Wow, like, you're such a loser.
Like, why do you keep posting all these, like, gifs? You're like, an eyesore auuugh.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Eugh, like who caaaares.
Like, you're just doing this for like, attention. Wow, like, you're such a loser.
Like, why do you keep posting all these, like, gifs? You're like, an eyesore auuugh.
Whoa, easy! He did nothing wrong. Just calm down, find your anti-tsundere medication and let us continue to be a happy social.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Eugh, like who caaaares.
who told you that you can just Tsundere all over Rinku リンク Rinku リンク like that?!
Baka

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
I leave this place for a sec.

And when I come back there's a explosion of blue.

the Robin social is a hellhole of Premium and Pranked users @UmbreonMageBrando you and I are among the few still pure
(and @Kotor too)
:emptysheep:

Granted, I haven't been coming here so regularly anymore

I quite like the pink name tho

Also, so many name changes.
You guys want to make mamma confused:sadsheep:

Last edited:

Elezir

Aw dear, don't be like that.
Do you need a hug? I'm always here:happysheep:

I also have a nice video to cheer you up!

Kinda shameless ad of stuff I like, I know. It can't be helped <3

Also, @Moydow, I finally got around playing the Edgey-poo's second game.
Finished 3 cases so far.

I loved playing as Gregory.
Also, Ray becoming one of my favorites characters in franchise. I hope to see more of him.
I'm enjoying the cases so far, as well, and the theme of this game is really good.

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
bruh calm down with the edge this isn't the Dork Pit Social put the gun down and engage in anime stereotypes to calm your nerves

Best phrase I've heard all week. 10/10

--------------------------------------

Look at dis cool *** shirt!

Aw dear, don't be like that.
Do you need a hug? I'm always here:happysheep:

I also have a nice video to cheer you up!

Kinda shameless ad of stuff I like, I know. It can't be helped <3

Also, @Moydow, I finally got around playing the Edgey-poo's second game.
Finished 3 cases so far.

I loved playing as Gregory.
Also, Ray becoming one of my favorites characters in franchise. I hope to see more of him.
I'm enjoying the cases so far, as well, and the theme of this game is really good.

Last edited:
I leave this place for a sec.

And when I come back there's a explosion of blue.

Granted, I haven't been coming here so regularly anymore

I quite like the pink name tho

Also, so many name changes.
You guys want to make mamma confused:sadsheep:
hai Elezir :^)
How are you?
What's animu?
All I'm seeing is japanese cartoons being posted by teens who have nothing better to do.
upload_2015-11-16_23-7-13.jpeg
ayyy lmao

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Last edited:

Elezir

hai Elezir :^)
How are you?
Hello, dear.
You are blue now, too, I see.
Why, I'm doing well, thank you. A bit busy, but that's to be expected on college.
How about you?:sheep:

What's animu?
All I'm seeing is japanese cartoons being posted by teens who have nothing better to do.
Granted, that's literally what anime means outside Japan, and in Japan itself it only means animation/cartoon.

But don't tell the others. They'll think I'm a betrayer of the cause

How can you say something like this, dear?!
I'm almost on animu tears now

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Granted, that's literally what anime means outside Japan, and in Japan itself it only means animation/cartoon.

But don't tell the others. They'll think I'm a betrayer of the cause
Here, have a
for explaining to the masses what japanese cartoons really means!

Hello, dear.
You are blue now, too, I see.
Why, I'm doing well, thank you. A bit busy, but that's to be expected on college.
How about you?:sheep:
I'm doing pretty swell thanks for asking! Yeah I got premium a while back now, but I haven't been in this social for a while so yeah lol There's been a lot of new faces around here too, at least from what I've seen. Did @Chapter Serf ever finish his X-Com Robin Social playthrough?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I dunno why Zantetsugun Zantetsugun but I pictured your trigger and powering up sequence like this:

I'm not sure if I should be grateful or offended.

Probably both. :p
I'm doing pretty swell thanks for asking! Yeah I got premium a while back now, but I haven't been in this social for a while so yeah lol There's been a lot of new faces around here too, at least from what I've seen. Did @Chapter Serf ever finish his X-Com Robin Social playthrough?
No, he quit the playthrough awhile ago after he acted annoyed that people weren't showing up for his streams, which Raz called him out for.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
No, he quit the playthrough awhile ago after he acted annoyed that people weren't showing up for his streams, which Raz called him out for.
Yeah that was pretty brutal lmao. Like Raz had some good points tbh but when I read his post I was like whoa.

Actually I was thinking of doing the same thing at some point, although I plan to stream some stupid game like Hatoful Boyfriend or Yandere Simulator or something lol. And maybe take commands from everyone else watching or whatever.

Elezir

Yeah that was pretty brutal lmao. Like Raz had some good points tbh but when I read his post I was like whoa.

Actually I was thinking of doing the same thing at some point, although I plan to stream some stupid game like Hatoful Boyfriend or Yandere Simulator or something lol. And maybe take commands from everyone else watching or whatever.
Hatoful Boyfriend.
Hatoful Boyfriend.
Count me in, dear.:cheep:

I'm doing pretty swell thanks for asking! Yeah I got premium a while back now, but I haven't been in this social for a while so yeah lol There's been a lot of new faces around here too, at least from what I've seen. Did @Chapter Serf ever finish his X-Com Robin Social playthrough?
Zantetsugun Zantetsugun beat me to it, but yea.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Brutal honesty, which is just Raz's style. He was acting pretty out of line, so I think it was justified, even if it was harsh.

I have no knowledge of either game, but it sounds like fun! Judging from Lady Elezir Elezir 's reaction anyway.

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
Moderators... Pranked... Premium... Regulars. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Premium Nation attacked.

Pretty much the previous page in a nutshell.:roll:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Oh you kids and your animu. You all try to act all tsun tsun to notice your senpai, but you forget about dere parts and just kinda act all cold.

You're so worried about pleasing the people around you, you forget about being who you really are and you put up a front. I'll be true to myself, even if it means being unaccepted and alone. I'll be all alone and be reborn as a bear. A bear who doesn't have to worry about forming a pack with others. Heck, I'll even get to hibernate and sleep all through the winter.
xscreen-00112-1024x576.jpg

Top Bottom