• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
She's Miia from Monster Musume (Everyday Life with Monster Girls). She is a lamia, basically a snake girl.
Ah, okay. Couldn't tell she was a lamia, for obvious reasons.

Aside from the ears, I have zero idea why she would remind you so much of Yoda.
It probably was just the ears as to where I got Yoda from.
Oh, and that "animu girl #3747692746 and three quarters" joke was bad. Never say that again.
Ya like 'er, don'tcha?

The bad jokes will continue until groaning subsides.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
mariotehplumber followed me while I was asleep

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
And this is coming just a very short time after @LIQUID12A gave a demo in the DLC discussion thread of how easy it is to fake webpages...? Not to mention that thread merely started talking about Miku out of the blue, as far as I can tell...?

idk, I'm a skeptic to the last, until a truly solid leak/announcement is made... Still, I feel any character (within reason) is fair game at this point... Just don't expect me to be clamoring to buy any heavies.
Dude, are you serious? You're just pulling my leg, right? It's obviously a fake, anyone could see that.
I actually hesitated watching that show at first when it aired. But I decided to give it a chance and it was super funny and entertaining so I'm glad I did lol.

Miia is my 2nd favorite. Papi is my first though for sure.
I haven't started the series yet, but it's at the top of my watchlist. But Miia's already my fav character just from my first impressions of her alone.
That's quite the
LEEK

*slow clap*

Bravo.
Ah, okay. Couldn't tell she was a lamia, for obvious reasons.
Yeah, since you couldn't see her snake half.
Ya like 'er, don'tcha?
No.

Yes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ah, Monster Musume (or whatever it's called)
I haven't seen it and not sure if i want to xD It's pretty much fanservice for dudes lol

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
What do you think of this?

"He's going to die."
I haven't seen it and not sure if i want to xD It's pretty much fanservice for dudes lol
Okay yes there is A LOT of fanservice, no question and I can completely understand that being off putting, but there's more to it than just that.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

"He's going to die."
“Para-Medic, I just saw this snake…it had a human half! It was a pretty girl!”

“Snake, this is a Lamia. Lamiae are a legendary all-female species of snake-human hybrids. They are know for capturing human males for breeding purposes. Their lovers usually end up succumbing due to exhaustion, so whatever you do, don’t get caught by one.”

“Got it. So…how does it taste?”

“Did you listen to what I told you? Lamiae might be part snake, but they are also half human! Even you wouldn’t commit cannibalism, would you?”

“But maybe if I only eat the snake half, it’s okay, right?”

“That’s it, I’m done. Do whatever you want, just don’t tell me about it. Ugh, I’m feeling sick already.”

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
“Para-Medic, I just saw this snake…it had a human half! It was a pretty girl!”

“Snake, this is a Lamia. Lamiae are a legendary all-female species of snake-human hybrids. They are know for capturing human males for breeding purposes. Their lovers usually end up succumbing due to exhaustion, so whatever you do, don’t get caught by one.”

“Got it. So…how does it taste?”

“Did you listen to what I told you? Lamiae might be part snake, but they are also half human! Even you wouldn’t commit cannibalism, would you?”

“But maybe if I only eat the snake half, it’s okay, right?”

“That’s it, I’m done. Do whatever you want, just don’t tell me about it. Ugh, I’m feeling sick already.”
SNAKE
Takes a Bite Out of
the Competition!

Did I just make that joke?

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK

It's definitively a shounen-oriented Anime but like Zant said there's more to it as well. It has a lot of comedy elements and a plethora of interesting characters which makes it very entertaining to watch.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

It's definitively a shounen-oriented Anime but like Zant said there's more to it as well. It has a lot of comedy elements and a plethora of interesting characters which makes it very entertaining to watch.
^ Dat picture = Monster Musume in a nutshell.

I actually just watched the first episode, and I'm already loving it! This show is hilarious, but also really awesome and emotional. Especially the scene where Kimihito just knocks the **** out of some a-hole who was making fun of Miia.
Saitama would be proud of that punch.
I really need to watch this anime.
You definitely should, it's one of the best anime of 2015. Hell, I'd go so far as to say it's one of the best anime PERIOD.

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058

Help. I'm addicted. I'm a little, orange squid, in the deep ink sea.

Last edited:

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
I got sucked into XCOM again. Whoops.

Then again it might make good practice for fates...
Obviously you're an imposter because the REAL Yaki would have his waifu Yuudachi as his avatar. I've come to the conclusion that you stole his account and that you're the devil himself judging from your post count.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
The day where one single page is filled with blue banners is the day I will be there to ruin it someway or another.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
All these people getting/ being gifted premium make me feel like I'm never going to be gifted premium.

Top Bottom