• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

@Sanae is there a reason why it matters if it goes over 50 KB? That's a pretty small filesize and it's already 48 KB as is.
Well for some reason it won't let me upload past 50 kb. But that was before I was premium. Not sure what it is now.

Nah

Smash Champion
Well for some reason it won't let me upload past 50 kb. But that was before I was premium. Not sure what it is now.
Really? My current avatar is ~64 KB so you shouldn't have a problem uploading one, especially since you're premium.

I did try sharpening it, and it's ~63 KB, see if it'll work when you try to upload it (if this actually looks any better anyway):

If it doesn't you may want to ask an admin or something about it, because I really doubt you should have issues uploading such a small filesize avatar. Idk what the filesize limit is for avatars on this site, but it should be at least 100 KB (which is only a tenth of a MB, which still isn't very big).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Really? My current avatar is ~64 KB so you shouldn't have a problem uploading one, especially since you're premium.

I did try sharpening it, and it's ~63 KB, see if it'll work when you try to upload it (if this actually looks any better anyway):

If it doesn't you may want to ask an admin or something about it, because I really doubt you should have issues uploading such a small filesize avatar. Idk what the filesize limit is for avatars on this site, but it should be at least 100 KB (which is only a tenth of a MB, which still isn't very big).
Thanks, it worked, although it made it blurry for some reason. D:
Still lkooks better than before so thanks ^^

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Damn, a reveal like that, and this thread barely skips a beat before it goes back to being its usual eccentric self.

I actually made a video talking about the whole thing. You guys should check it out if you're interested.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
We may be dead but our hearts will go on:

Now let's get back to the situation at hand; how hyped are y'all for the DECEMBER SMASH BROADCAST?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Damn, a reveal like that, and this thread barely skips a beat before it goes back to being its usual eccentric self.

I actually made a video talking about the whole thing. You guys should check it out if you're interested.
Would you expect anything less from this thread?

Although, a lot of members haven't shown up since the direct to weigh in with their opinions.
Now let's get back to the situation at hand; how hyped are y'all for the DECEMBER SMASH BROADCAST?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
E X C E E D I N G L Y.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Very, but not enough to go red and green and allcaps.

Especially considering that's probably when Cloud will be ready...along with another character or two. Probably all non-Ballot, opening the window for even more characters that'll just get revealed in regular Directs.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
I still don't understand pranking or the criteria behind it... All I know is idk how to prank anyone, and nobody has pranked me.

I'm really feeling on my game lately.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'm not quite sure if I'd say I'm hyped, but I'm definitely looking forward to it.

I still don't understand pranking or the criteria behind it... All I know is idk how to prank anyone, and nobody has pranked me.

I think you have to be premium in order to prank people. And I haven't been pranked either.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Only Premium members can prank, and only regular users can be pranked.

YOU PEASANTS CAN DO NOTHING AGAINST OUR POWER!!!

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
Pranking is premium exclusive. I just recently found out how to do it myself lol. I used one of my two pranks on "someone" today actually

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
So I started playing Darksiders II for the first time a few days ago and I am loving it so far. Death is a badass, the artstyle is interesting, the locales are beautiful, AND SWEET MERCY, THE MUSIC!
This game is criminally underappreciated, I'm telling you...
I'm looking forward to it and seeing what we're getting out of it. Since this is the last of any news for Smash Wii U/3DS, that also means that Sakurai and the dev team might get that well needed break.
E X C E E D I N G L Y.

Why am I getting Yoda vibes from animu girl #3747692746 and three quarters? Seriously, what the hell is she?
Nobody has pranked me.
And I haven't been pranked either.
If you believe with all of your heart, perhaps you will get to be pink.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I was pranked within the day I first joined smashboards. To this day, I have no idea who did it...
I actually tried to see your first post and I didn't think I would have to go back so many places(Man this place was active in August.)
If only I was active back then.

-Unrelated-

I like the song in this video that I saw in German class.
(Was there someone here who's German and was active before I was active?)

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Not what I was expecting the afterlife to be like...
View attachment 83128
Now you will get to shall it...speaking of which, you already do. I you want to know how, just look at the other quote below this comment that was "just" made by me.

TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 Since I'm in your head now, this can happen on a daily basis right?

Also this is a cool thing made by a person.
If you read the 1st comment/post, then you already understand our situation.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
So I started playing Darksiders II for the first time a few days ago and I am loving it so far. Death is a badass, the artstyle is interesting, the locales are beautiful, AND SWEET MERCY, THE MUSIC!
This game is criminally underappreciated, I'm telling you...

Why am I getting Yoda vibes from animu girl #3747692746 and three quarters? Seriously, what the hell is she?
Yes! YES!!!! Darksiders is such a good series (all two of them) and it is horrifically unappreciated. The sequel especially, they just improved so much from the first. I truly hope that this series continues. The cliffhanger ending is TOO DAMN STRONG!

She's Miia from Monster Musume (Everyday Life with Monster Girls). She is a lamia, basically a snake girl.

Aside from the ears, I have zero idea why she would remind you so much of Yoda.

Oh, and that "animu girl #3747692746 and three quarters" joke was bad. Never say that again.
Cool fan art I found on Tumblr today.
This is too precious for words.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There a delete button on my phone now...gonna test it out.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Never Mind...sad now

Gravity Falls got it lucky

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Library.

Cash for sodas for energy.

Blank papers.

iPod.

Nintendo DS with Fire Emblem Sacred Stones in case I need to unwind for a bit.

19 hours.

Ready set go.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I just finished Part 3 of Jojo after marathoning the 2nd half of it. Man I love the fights in Jojo.

Now I'll have to look into reading the manga. c:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Actually, I need to make an amendment to my previous statement.

Miku would ONLY be alright if one of her alts was Gumi. And that would include a matching soundbank.
Luka is another good one.
Because Fake, Fake Psychotropic.
Or Magnet, in the second case.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Totally true leak
And this is coming just a very short time after @LIQUID12A gave a demo in the DLC discussion thread of how easy it is to fake webpages...? Not to mention that thread merely started talking about Miku out of the blue, as far as I can tell...?

idk, I'm a skeptic to the last, until a truly solid leak/announcement is made... Still, I feel any character (within reason) is fair game at this point... Just don't expect me to be clamoring to buy any heavies.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Library closed at 2. Fffff

Eh, considering this a blessing in disguise. Better to get four hours of sleep over no sleep.

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058

How to get to S-Rank Support in Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK

She's Miia from Monster Musume (Everyday Life with Monster Girls). She is a lamia, basically a snake girl.
I actually hesitated watching that show at first when it aired. But I decided to give it a chance and it was super funny and entertaining so I'm glad I did lol.

Miia is my 2nd favorite. Papi is my first though for sure.

Top Bottom