• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Yeah, I'll do it if they happen to become popular. But then again, a whole gifset of all the Smash 4 characters and their respective titles would look pretty cool. Hehe, if you have Photoshop, colourings and and KMplayer, you can indeed help me!

He looks pretty edgy indeed! Would you like any particular name such as "Hero King" or "Tactician", or would "Swordfighter" suffice?
Well you see, when I say "help" i was more so referring to helping this way
I am, in fact the best cheerleader anyone could have, or ask for. My rates are (In US currency +tax) 15.99$ an hour for mental/emotional support. An extra 10.99$ for the optional Pom-Poms and dance in a video call. My services also include, but are not limited to live performances, being a hitman, helping fake a death to get out of debt, and pretending to be a celebrity so your friends think you're cooler. Prices vary from each.

PM me for more details and information regarding this. :secretkpop:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Matsushi Matsushi if your not planning to use "The"in the titles of the other signatures, you can take out "The" from Swordfighter's portion so it's just "Hero of Many Faces"

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Well you see, when I say "help" i was more so referring to helping this way

Hey, Milo, nice avatar! That was my avi over a year ago, lol. I see you have great taste in avatars!

However, judging from your title, I'm afraid you might have come down with the case of "Jazushi AFCD (Avatar Frequent Changing Disorder)" It is very contagious and anyone who witnesses users' multiple avatar changes can catch it, so...

How about that Cheerleading service? :secretkpop:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I too am guilty of changing my avatar too much. I might keep this one for a bit though but then again...I might not. D:

Matsushi

True Blood
Antonykun Antonykun

Matsushi Matsushi if your not planning to use "The"in the titles of the other signatures, you can take out "The" from Swordfighter's portion so it's just "Hero of Many Faces"
Lucky I edited the "The" out before I posted them. :3
@Sanae

Apologies for Roy being in a different stage. Unfortunately he wasn't in the original video I used so I had to get another one. :drsad:

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Hate to be a bother Matsushi Matsushi

Can I have some of those? I can get just these
:4littlemac:: Knockout King (Reference to game he made an apperance cameo in)
:4wiifit:: Yoga Master
:4myfriends:: Radiant Hero
:4zss:: Galactic Assassin

Matsushi

True Blood
They're still broken D: I wonder why that is? D:
Grrrr, lemme try uploading them onto tumblr and copying the image url from there. ;v;

Hate to be a bother Matsushi Matsushi

Can I have some of those? I can get just these
:4littlemac:: Knockout King (Reference to game he made an apperance cameo in)
:4wiifit:: Yoga Master
:4myfriends:: Radiant Hero
:4zss:: Galactic Assassin
Coolio! They'll be finished by tomorrow since I'll be heading to bed shortly. ^^

D

Deleted member

Grrrr, lemme try uploading them onto tumblr and copying the image url from there. ;v;

Coolio! They'll be finished by tomorrow since I'll be heading to bed shortly. ^^
Now it's working. Thank youuuuu~

D

Deleted member

All 5 don't fit together D:!!! I'm going to have to take one out...but who...*cries*

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Matsushi Matsushi my sig is miles long but can you do these?

:4myfriends: Ironically Sympathetic
:4robinm:Master of Chess
:4robinf:Mistress of Chess
:4shulk:Blonde of the British
:4lucas:Thank You, Thank You Very Much
:4ryu:Sure You Can
:4marth:What? I can't Understand You!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I had to take Roy out of my signature and move him to my profile instead. I really hated doing that x.x If only we had more signature space~

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
RIP Matsushi Matsushi with all of these requests

ooooh pretty

fun fact my username was going to be "The Hero" as that was my original username for things like TVC until a different Forum i went to had it taken and i just assumed it was taken here too, whoops.

also WAY too many shenanigans happened during my playthrough of Shadow Dragon Chapter 7: Port Warren (Coastal Skirmish for the non 'Merican):
1.) My replacement Knight, Octo, literally tanked everything for 100+ until everyone's weapon broke and my the rest team bathed in the experience

2.) :wolf: litterally got a perfect level up all stats including str/def and mag/res went up HP went up by 2 @Jestar are you sure you want this broken piece of garbage in smash 4? grated he's like level ???/7 with no stats higher than 10 minus hp but thats besides the point

3.) Wrys got a str level up, hallelujah

I also wanted to tell you about the character i wanted someone to suggest for my playthrough: Antony the Replacement Unit. Yes, one of the names for the replacement units is Antony

Dracoknight Wendell is a monster @Rashyboy05 why did you give me such flaming opness for my casual run

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Hey, Milo, nice avatar! That was my avi over a year ago, lol. I see you have great taste in avatars!

However, judging from your title, I'm afraid you might have come down with the case of "Jazushi AFCD (Avatar Frequent Changing Disorder)" It is very contagious and anyone who witnesses users' multiple avatar changes can catch it, so...

How about that Cheerleading service? :secretkpop:
I think I can finally change my title, I've finally decided on an avatar after like two weeks of changing it everyday. With one quick change to my signature in a bit, I can finally leave my stuff untouched :halfsheep:

D

Deleted member

I think I can finally change my title, I've finally decided on an avatar after like two weeks of changing it everyday. With one quick change to my signature in a bit, I can finally leave my stuff untouched :halfsheep:
Do you even use Zero Suit though.

Also yay, you put "My-low" in your title since I used to call you that.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
S tier: Best class in the game
Dracoknight
A Tier: Very dependable or fills powerful niches
Knight/General*
Pegasus/Falconknight
Cavalier/Paladin
Cleric/Bishop/Sage**
Manakete
Ballistician

B Tier: You will often find yourself using these due to their strength
Lord
Sniper*
Horseman
Mercenary/Hero
Fighter/Warrior/Pirate/Berserker
Mage/Sage**

C Tier: often too weak to use consistently though some RNG and some stat boosters might help
Myrmidon/Swordmaster*
Thief
Archer/Hunter

D tier: They are never good
Dark Mage/Sorceror

Chameleon Tier: Cant tier this without questioning reality
Chameleon
*Have to use Reclass as their base options are not good
**Depends on unit's Staff Rank

also i somehow managed to delete my save file of Shadow dragon...lucily i still have my previous save...that's before the 100+ turns of cheesing and :wolf: 's perfect level up sigh

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Do you even use Zero Suit though.

Also yay, you put "My-low" in your title since I used to call you that.
I have been lately! I tried her out on a whim and she's just a lot of fun to use! Probably the most fun I've ever had using a character. Too bad every other ZSS main I've faced in a ditto so far has exposed me as a fraud :[

And I did! It's much easier this way, in case people think it's Me-low, which a lot still do

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have been lately! I tried her out on a whim and she's just a lot of fun to use! Probably the most fun I've ever had using a character. Too bad every other ZSS main I've faced in a ditto so far has exposed me as a fraud :[

And I did! It's much easier this way, in case people think it's Me-low, which a lot still do
She's pretty fun! I don't use her a lot so I'm bad with her but when I do use her I have fun with it.

Mylow>Melow get it right people. :3

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956

You should be able to actually hear my inane ramblings.

It also contains quite a bit more fail.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
you know what sucks?
in my back up file, my replacement knight capped defense but i let Wendell die so i had to start over
if my back up knight pulls that same trick in my successful file, I might have to keep him for jank purposes

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
She's pretty fun! I don't use her a lot so I'm bad with her but when I do use her I have fun with it.

Mylow>Melow get it right people. :3
There are just so many fun set ups to pull off with her! Although managing to actually do it has been a bit hard. You have to be so precise, and that's hard for me on the 3DS. oooh, the moments I wish I had a Wii U

we should play again sometime, lots of :4zss: dittos :p

(too bad it's now Australian lag we'd have to deal with, instead of Irish lag)
YESSS, it was so fun to play your Zero Suit! My ZSS is looking a bit fraudulent right now, but give it time! How long are you going to be in Australia? I actually have a good friend in Australia that I play every now and then, and his internet is better than mine...

Top Bottom