• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I get the feeling that someone would gift me Premium if I changed my avi/Sig combo to Sarge as a joke on how he hates Blue.

D

Deleted member

The prank color looks so fab on you~

Last edited by a moderator:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
I don't so much as need premium as i need to the person pranking me to stop
Awn, think like this, dear.

Someone out there is always thinking of you, if only for pranking.

Think of it as the way they show their care.

:cheep:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

That sounds like a confession if I've ever heard one. :p
I KNOW, I KNOW
EVERYTIME I SEE IT I CRI
I actually wanted to use this picture of Samus I found that is also currently my skype avatar, but it's so small it looks weird on smash boards ;v;
It's SO close to being a really good pic, but I can't stop looking at the hands now! I mean do you even proportion bruh?

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I don't so much as need premium as i need to the person pranking me to stop
C'mon man, it's not that bad, I think purple looks really good on you.

Btw I found this funny picture that I think you will enjoy.
:troll:

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
man I didn't even think about Palutena's hands in Milo's avatar until you brought it up

also is the pranked color pink or purple or both or what? I'm still not sure

D

Deleted member

Palutena gots smol hands.

Also does anybody notice that Pit and Dark Pit have big hands and feet in Smash? o:

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Who wants to play some Smash...bros?
Palutena gots smol hands.

Also does anybody notice that Pit and Dark Pit have big hands and feet in Smash? o:
It's always been that way(just not that noticable)

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
This might just be the funniest, catchiest and manliest song I've ever heard
That sounds like a confession if I've ever heard one. :p

It's SO close to being a really good pic, but I can't stop looking at the hands now! I mean do you even proportion bruh?
It's k, i found a better picture of her
still salty I can't use the Samus one though...

Last edited:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
So many smurfs are viewing this thread right now if you know what I mean.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Purple is a very beautiful color though!

But it really brings out the color in your eyes!

The prank color looks so fab on you~

C'mon man, it's not that bad, I think purple looks really good on you.

Btw I found this funny picture that I think you will enjoy.
:troll:

speaking of Wrys that FE 11 Pick my units run is going great except that Wrys wouldn't know a strength level up if it hit him in the head

Matsushi

True Blood
I'm not certain why, but holding two levin swords with Robin is the most satisfying thing ever.

Also, I started taking "signature requests" or something along those lines. If you want a little signature featuring your mains/secondaries (see Milo AKA Papa Milo AKA Papa 's signature), I'm more than happy to make it for you. :dr^_^:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
I'm not certain why, but holding two levin swords with Robin is the most satisfying thing ever.

Also, I started taking "signature requests" or something along those lines. If you want a little signature featuring your mains/secondaries (see Milo AKA Papa Milo AKA Papa 's signature), I'm more than happy to make it for you. :dr^_^:
I still think it's an easier idea to just make one for each characters in one go, stick it on your tumblr, and then let people pick and grab as they see fit

As I type this, I realize I haven't actually told you about that idea. Whoops [:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

I would but I'd have to find a way to give you my Swordfighter

Matsushi

True Blood
I still think it's an easier idea to just make one for each characters in one go, stick it on your tumblr, and then let people pick and grab as they see fit

As I type this, I realize I haven't actually told you about that idea. Whoops [:
YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS NOW, BOI?

Mhmmm, that would be a good idea. But every single character? That's... a lot of characters, and that'd take a while.
I would but I'd have to find a way to give you my Swordfighter
Oh yeah, that's true. Well, if you could get a clip or potentially find a YouTube video of a similar looking Swordfighter, then sure. If not, would Villager/Meta Knight suffice?

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210

Mhmmm, that would be a good idea. But every single character? That's... a lot of characters, and that'd take a while.

Oh yeah, that's true. Well, if you could get a clip or potentially find a YouTube video of a similar looking Swordfighter, then sure. If not, would Villager/Meta Knight suffice?
Yeah but if word got around that you were doing it, a lot of people might want them. I mean, it is sexy. It'd be easier in the long run to do it that way if you ask me. Then you'd only have to do the miis when someone asks. It's k, I'll help ya make 'em [:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

Will a photo of my Mii suffice?
HNI_0007.JPG
HNI_0006.JPG

He's pretty edgy looking isn't he?

Matsushi

True Blood
Yeah but if word got around that you were doing it, a lot of people might want them. I mean, it is sexy. It'd be easier in the long run to do it that way if you ask me. Then you'd only have to do the miis when someone asks. It's k, I'll help ya make 'em [:
Yeah, I'll do it if they happen to become popular. But then again, a whole gifset of all the Smash 4 characters and their respective titles would look pretty cool. Hehe, if you have Photoshop, colourings and and KMplayer, you can indeed help me!
Will a photo of my Mii suffice?
View attachment 81830 View attachment 81832
He's pretty edgy looking isn't he?
He looks pretty edgy indeed! Would you like any particular name such as "Hero King" or "Tactician", or would "Swordfighter" suffice?

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Yeah, I'll do it if they happen to become popular. But then again, a whole gifset of all the Smash 4 characters and their respective titles would look pretty cool. Hehe, if you have Photoshop, colourings and and KMplayer, you can indeed help me!

He looks pretty edgy indeed! Would you like any particular name such as "Hero King" or "Tactician", or would "Swordfighter" suffice?
I was thinking "The Hero of Many Faces"

Top Bottom