• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Anyone want to play some Smash for a while? This week is probably the last chance I'll have to play online for a while, so I'd like to get a few games in.

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Anyone want to play some Smash for a while? This week is probably the last chance I'll have to play online for a while, so I'd like to get a few games in.
If you don't mind a bit of lag, sure~

Edit: this invitation extends to anyone who wants to play me too

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
i found this while looking at undertale picture

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
>Give Marth Gemini, Taurus, and Aquarius
>Strength growth should be 95% with everything added
>Levels up
>Every stat but Strength went up.
>INCLUDING Resistance

Game is straight up trolling me now.

Last edited:

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
>Give Marth Gemini, Taurus, and Aquarius
>Strength growth should be 95% with everything added
>Levels up
>Every stat but Strength went up.
>INCLUDING Resistance

Game is straight up trolling me now.
...and I thought I had weird luck.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
It is now October 27th where I live. Why does this matter? Because it is Marx's birthday!

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I'm seeing a bucket ton of stuff that says that the Fates Avatar's default name in English is Corrin. I thought that was just the NoA guys naming their Avatar Corrin in a little demo of the game earlier this year.

When did it become official?

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
EDIT: Never take me to duck hunt I get so distracted by the ducks and I start attacking them
So always take you to Duck Hunt, then? Fair enough :p

Good games!

I'm seeing a bucket ton of stuff that says that the Fates Avatar's default name in English is Corrin. I thought that was just the NoA guys naming their Avatar Corrin in a little demo of the game earlier this year.

When did it become official?
as far as I'm aware it didn't yet

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
If you're able to play on Wednesday then I should be able to get some games in with you.

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
Oh Marx <3
Probably my initial favourite Fates character along with Flora and Midoriko. I've heard some people don't like him though.

I think I might try going to my first weekly this Saturday. I'm pretty nervous, I've been to an event with my local smash players before, but found myself too shy to properly talk, cos they were in a group and I was slightly intimidated. Hopefully this one goes better cos I'm trying my best to get good :ness:

Also, if I can get these horrendous essays out of the way and study a bit of Mandarin, I'd love to play with some of you guys later on. There's a chance there will be lag though :/ we can always do a lag test beforehand and see how it is.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I think I might try going to my first weekly this Saturday. I'm pretty nervous, I've been to an event with my local smash players before, but found myself too shy to properly talk, cos they were in a group and I was slightly intimidated. Hopefully this one goes better cos I'm trying my best to get good :ness:

Also, if I can get these horrendous essays out of the way and study a bit of Mandarin, I'd love to play with some of you guys later on. There's a chance there will be lag though :/ we can always do a lag test beforehand and see how it is.
Going to your first few events are pretty nerve wracking, but you'll get used to it after a little while. The important thing is to do your best and have fun, try not to worry so much about winning or losing. I hope you have a good time and do well if you enter in it.

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
Célja Célja thanks a lot :D
I definitely don't expect to do well, I don't know if they're running and tournament this week or just friendlies, but either way I'm sure it would be a good experience.

Yaki

NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Oh Marx <3
Probably my initial favourite Fates character along with Flora and Midoriko. I've heard some people don't like him though.

good luck! I still need to figure out when I'm going to my first local/if I'm actually gonna try to go to KTAR, too.

Last edited:

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
Yaki Yaki Thanks! Seeing as you're in the NY area, you must have some seriously stacked locals. Going to KTAR would be amazing. I'm pretty sure like 8 people on average show up to the Dublin weeklies per week lol. But I mean, it's better than nothing!

Yaki

NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Yaki Yaki Thanks! Seeing as you're in the NY area, you must have some seriously stacked locals. Going to KTAR would be amazing. I'm pretty sure like 8 people on average show up to the Dublin weeklies per week lol. But I mean, it's better than nothing!
There's a huge amount of locals here yeah, but my only real problem with getting to them is my lack of abilty to drive myself to them so....

D

Deleted member

R.O.B is a good husbando.

I hear he's able to love you in many ways, also hug game is on point.
I would rather have :4marth:but I guess I'll be kind and let Matsu have him.
So maybe I'll have either :4feroy: or :4link: D:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Excuse you Marth King isn't a title we are all marth queens.
*marf
And it is a title
I called it >:[

I thought nobody could become Marth king because Marth king is Marth and I'm his wife. :marthmelee::halfsheep:
Well, he didn't call shotgun.

If you ever feel like hitting the 3DS this week, let me know! I'd love to play you again [:

Aw. I guess my husband will be :4rob: D:

:denzel:
Did you just do what I think you did
I feel like you did
You probably didn't though >:L

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Guys, I seriously hate to harp here, but people need to tone back the ****posting.

The last couple of pages have way too much stuff that is borderline spam. Yes, this is a social thread, but 1-liners and completely inane memery is not acceptable posting. That needs to be relegated to social groups, skype groups, etc.

This is the second time I have had to make this warning. I don't like being the bad guy, but if things don't shape up I'm going to have to start handing out infractions. Don't make me be the bad guy.

Top Bottom