• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
An excerpt from "The Ten Commandments of Teh Animu According to the Guy Who Doesn't Care For It":

The 6th Commandment: Thou shalt talk **** about thy neighbor's wife, for thine is perfect and better than thy neighbor's.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
hehehe

You can not fool me. I know of your lies. I know your type. However, I don't wish to go to war, so I shall judge you until you the time has come for your Kingdom to be judge. For now, you are pardon. However, if I shall ever that you place one hair out of order, it shall be war. Unless you pay the right price, of course.
I can stand your foolish and unfounded accusations no more! The idea of one such as yourself judging my kingdom and "pardoning" me is laughable! Your words are as dust in the wind. There is nothing more to be said. Only the battlefield remains.

*All of the precious Fates cinnamon bun children!*

e55beca397c4e30d411ed99a7649975b.jpg

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
Midoriko is soo cute. My female Kamui is totally marrying Suzukaze.

also lol GimR

Hong

The Strongest
but the game crashed right as I defeated the boss.
I just thought "You know what, if this is how it'll go, then I'll try again when you shape up..."
Ah, so the game crashed just as you were finishing the chapter.

You were almost on chapter 13. Almost but not quite.

Nah

Smash Champion
I go to sleep and then everyone's promoting and Nohr&Hoshido fanatics are going at it wtf

skorpio95x

Smash Rookie
NNID
skorpio95x
Hey all you tacticians! First time actually using this site and I intend to a bit more now, so I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE SKORP YOU FRAUD

No but seriously it's about time you showed up

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Everybody knows grill Robin is da bess, she's got badditude whereas dude Robbie is a wet towel fruitcake. Sall good mang, just maxin and relaxin and trying not to kill myself in college. Welcome to the Robin boards :colorful: we talk about tactics and ****

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I can stand your foolish and unfounded accusations no more! The idea of one such as yourself judging my kingdom and "pardoning" me is laughable! Your words are as dust in the wind. There is nothing more to be said. Only the battlefield remains.

*All of the precious Fates cinnamon bun children!*

View attachment 80006
I wanted to know which children is better between Fates and Awakening but then I remember something:

Morgan exist and is the most perfect child in the series and the only true cinnamon bun

Every other child is a ****. That means :4lucina: too. Morgan is the perfect daughteru and best son

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
I wanted to know which children is better between Fates and Awakening but then I remember something:

Morgan exist and is the most perfect child in the series and the only true cinnamon bun

Every other child is a ****. That means :4lucina: too. Morgan is the perfect daughteru and best son
Excuse you leif, seliph and ares best kids

Top Bottom