• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
@ AmericanDJ AmericanDJ GG. That was fun. I have to go get some stuff done. Let's go at it again some other time.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
GGs to @ ~Skelly~ ~Skelly~ for some great matches. I hope we can play again sometime.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Is there a doctor in the house?

IMG_1994.JPG

(I don't think my Target has enough Doc's tbh :p)

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Im probably gonna do another set of 3 against @ Kotor Kotor next time we hang out, (THIS TIME WITH 3 MINUTE STOCK TIME.)
Anyway here's me getting my butt handed to me by @ Kotor Kotor .
Here's when I start a discussion about the match.
I personally think this MU is pretty even, though if Pikachu plays a better keep away and prevents Robin from charging and/or getting on stage, it's more in Pikachu's favor.
I say both @ Yaki Yaki and @ Kotor Kotor seem pretty even in skill level. I'd say that Yaki needs to use Pikachu's neutral :GCB: more, especially against Robin. Kotor got free Thoron charges, which puts Yaki in a situation where Kotor could just cover every option with Thoron. Also SDIing Arcfire (Up+Away I think?) would help get out of it and create a possible punish on Robin afterwards. And Yaki, respect the Robin Levin Sword Up-Air. There's a reason @Raziek calls it god-like. The range, the power, the knockback...

Maybe I'm just looking into this too much and this was just a friendly match.

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
@ Pikachewy99 Pikachewy99 Hi. You may have seen me once or twice in your lurking. I'm a sorta newish user (been here a little over a month) so it's nice to see new faces.
Yeah, I've seen your name around. Welcome to the robin boards! (I'm one month late but never late than never?). I used to come on here quite often but as summer neared I kinda just drifted off into oblivion. (Also this thread tends to be very fast, so I had trouble reading and keeping up with everyones messages) But yeah, while I was around I was still pretty much a lurker and threw drawings from time to time. Maybe I'll start doing it again. :chuckle:

Can do.

For my part, been better, been worse. Yourself?
School started up recently, and so far I've managed to keep up with all my works and score decent test grades, so it's been pretty good. I can't really spend time playing video games all the time since my parents restrict me on that when school starts up, so I started lurking around the inter webs instead. :p

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Project X Zone 2 has a special gift, I see.

Edit: Well, I've been :4greninja:'d.

Kinda wish it was people from Tellius, but this is fine.

Last edited:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Never expected characters from Nintendo to appear in Project X Zone, but that's cool I guess. They added a certain walking spoiler to the game LOL.

I hope they add Soul Calibur characters to the game.

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Apollo is in Ace Attorney 6!
Yay!
Never expected characters from Nintendo to appear in Project X Zone, but that's cool I guess. They added a certain walking spoiler to the game LOL.

I hope they add Soul Calibur characters to the game.
Two spoilers!

We already have Natsu, but I'd like to see a pair, myself.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Holy Krakens!
I was planning to post this to surprise you all, but it seems I was about 5 hours too late. Probably couldn't have anyway because of site maintenance, which by the way, look at all the site stylings I can use, there are so many I can't decide which one to use.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Glad you agreed with me, plus I need to dust of my Pit/Dark Pit and work on Kirby(gonna use him if I like him).
Colloseum(or however you spell it) is better.
Kirby's fun

But Jiggs better puffball :p

And my Pittoo is meh tier

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Kirby's fun

But Jiggs better puffball :p

And my Pittoo is meh tier
Jiggs ain't got nothing on Kirby

Can't say much about Pittoo

WHY IS THE WEBSITE SO...APPY? Not what I expected.

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'll probably be uploading my matches with ~Skelly~ ~Skelly~ from last night soon. Feel free to critique me. I'm in the middle of uploading.

I just need to figure out how to make the videos appear on the site.

I also need to know how to list things as a spoiler since they changed that.

Last edited:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Holy Krakens!
I sure can't wait to see all the Lucina buttshots we'll get. I know there's exceptions, but most of the females in the first game were clearly sexualized or the camera often aimed at their assets, with the most glaring one being Tron given she's like 14.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'm happy Chrom got his chance.

He's in a badass game like Project X Zone 2. Segata Sanshiro will make him a man.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I'll probably be uploading my matches with ~Skelly~ ~Skelly~ from last night soon. Feel free to critique me. I'm in the middle of uploading.

I just need to figure out how to make the videos appear on the site.

I also need to know how to list things as a spoiler since they changed that.
For videos, highlight the site url for the video, copy it, then in the spot where you type your post on this site, click the icon that looks like a film reel and put the copied url in the box, then click "Embed".

For spoilers, type in spoiler with [ ] to its sides followed by what you want to post (don't space the spoiler and the post), then type spoiler again in the same way as before only this time include a / before spoiler.

Hopefully this helps.

Looking foward to those replays.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's cool that we got Chrom and Lucina and walking spoiler in Project X Zone 2 (and those remixes of You Will Know Our Names and Conquest (Ablaze)!).
...But where's Shulk? I'll buy this game if Shulk is playable.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
For spoilers, type in spoiler with [ ] to its sides followed by what you want to post (don't space the spoiler and the post), then type spoiler again in the same way as before only this time include a / before spoiler.
Thanks to the site upgrades, now you can just hit the + icon next to the media icon and choose "Spoiler" and have it done automatically.
Still works just as well as it always did though.

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Now I have uploaded the replays.
:4marth:vs.:4greninja:
:4falco:vs.:4bowser:
:4ganondorf:vs.:4myfriends: