• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

I've been on a bad luck streak I think. My pain in my abdomen came back the other day and I went to see the doctor about it today. He told me that I'm going to have to have surgery on Monday morning and I'll have to be at the hospital again for a week.

Hooray. :sadsheep:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
I've been on a bad luck streak I think. My pain in my abdomen came back the other day and I went to see the doctor about it today. He told me that I'm going to have to have surgery on Monday morning and I'll have to be at the hospital again for a week.

Well, that's no fun. Hope your bad luck ends soon!

Weeman

Smash Crusader

@ Weeman Weeman the dark realm doesn't look so bad after all
You gotta earn your food here in the Dark Realm too!
Did you think Hong Hong had left me there with a refrigerator full of tacos?
NO! I have to earn them myself somehow, even if that means dealing with the dark realm that is the latest Mistery Dungeon games :crying:
Though she did give me a lifetime supply of napkins.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

:(

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Damn. Heart goes out.

Look like a good prognosis afterwards? Silver lining, maybe?

Ain't seen you in forever, but your avi got awesome.

When did this awesome happen.

D

Deleted member

Damn. Heart goes out.

Look like a good prognosis afterwards? Silver lining, maybe?
I hope so. I hope the surgery takes care of the problem and they'll hopefully figure out a diagnosis for me since they don't know what caused my pain and infection.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I hope so. I hope the surgery takes care of the problem and they'll hopefully figure out a diagnosis for me since they don't know what caused my pain and infection.
Well, best of luck to you. Hopefully the source of your infection and a solution for it pops up.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Anyone want to do rotations with me? I want to try out some new characters.

Edit: Should ask @Koiba to join for extra excitement

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Kind of sucks having no straightforward answers. I hope they find one too.

Crossing fingers. Hell, crossing toes. Stay strong, aye?

Not even I can take my name seriously.
For the record, Smokebomb sounds like a pretty solid name to me. Snappy, catchy, even somewhat unique. It works.

Do what you do homie, but personally, and I say this as a Whovian, I still think it'd be a slight downgrade.

GET SWOLE!
Aight.

avi_fighting.png

Got swole.

AND HIS NAME IS RED JOHN LUCENA!
avi_emoji.png
:4lucina:

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Z2D | TheD0ct0r

When I go premium, I'm changing my name.

Not even I can take my name seriously.

:link:
Whenever I get premium I'm changing my name to my actual tag, American DJ(As my name is Derek and my middle name starts with a j, so some people call me DJ. It's also similar to the Melee player Korean DJ[Though if I'm correct he's not actually Korean.] ).

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
My matches with @ Yaki Yaki were a mix of three serious matches and a bunch of goofy gimmick matches.

Top Bottom