• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
Sorry about that, I didn't see your message. I usually leave my computer off and away when I'm in the middle of online matches.

I'd be happy to some other time however.

Good games to you as well! Those were some very fun matches though and I like your style c:

Would you mind if I uploaded some* (if not all) of those matches up?

((*Mainly that one where we kill each other on our last stock))
Upload as much as you like :D

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Heh. They are no match for Pikachu!
*Greninja used Hyper Beam*
*Greninja's Protean made it the Normal type*

Lol, f*** your electric moves!

U mad bro?

(I love how all the Pika mains responded with almost the exact same comment, lel)
Greninja's my secondary.

This is like watching the family fight at Thanksgiving.
One big (not so) happy family, eh?

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
@ Luigi talk

Just make Cyclone not able to kill ever and he'd be good to go. He can keep the combos with the damage and the incredible dash grab, but he should not get a Cyclone with a 45%-50% killing range on top of that.

Let him still kill with Dthrow UpB, Dthrow Bair, or Bthrow, because even then the first option has a specific range where it works, the second one requires bad DI on the opponent's part, and the third is his reward for braving through the onslaught for 155% worth of damage. Dthrow Cyclone not working only requires that the Luigi is stupid, so it'll never happen from an experienced Luigi.

Remove his "Imma Luigi, Number 1" combo, and there'd be little complaints.

Last edited:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
We are happy enough thank you. Also since my pika far outclasses my robin maybe its the other way around. really cant justify saying "robin covers pikas bad matchups" because robin really doesnt cover anything for pika at all lol.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
@ Avokha Avokha Here's a clip of that match we had, I'm in the middle of uploading some now but I'll get the others tomorrow or sometime over the weekend :p

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Sure. I just woke up so give me like 5 minutes.

What's your NNID?

Wait are you even able to right now, like shouldn't you be in school or are you just asking me to fight in general?

Last edited:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
My day is rather busy but when I get home (around 6pm west coast time) I'd love to play anyone since I'm still trying to get my robin to be better than my pikachu. No point in wanting to main a character when your "secondary" is better than it :p would be good to see how I do so my threads have some credibility and I'm not just "that guy who posts robin things but has an awful robin"

Last edited:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
My day is rather busy but when I get home (around 6pm west coast time) I'd love to play anyone since I'm still trying to get my robin to be better than my pikachu. No point in wanting to main a character when your "secondary" is better than it :p would be good to see how I do so my threads have some credibility and I'm not just "that guy who posts robin things but has an awful robin"
Hey, you know, I have an awful Robin too and I'm not even decent at smashing in general. You'll be always welcome in this thread, especially if you post funny "robin things". :cheep:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
would be good to see how I do so my threads have some credibility and I'm not just "that guy who posts robin things but has an awful robin"
You mean like I'm that guy who posts Pika thinggs but has an awful Pika?

Dunno, doesn't seem like it's hurt me much.

Avokha

NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
i'm not shocked it was delayed. It looks like an extremely complex game that should be released later.

Sure. I just woke up so give me like
5 minutes.

What's your NNID?

Wait are you even able to right now, like shouldn't you be in school or are you just asking me to fight in general?
I'm in school. You sound like a formidable foe. fight me like... Today. I will let you know

:link:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
i'm not shocked it was delayed. It looks like an extremely complex game that should be released later.

I'm in school. You sound like a formidable foe. fight me like... Today. I will let you know

:link:
Alright, I'll be leaving for work so I'll have to fight you either sometime after I get off work, or just sometime later in the week.

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
Gotta love the results from searching "Raziek the Hedgehog" in google images, it's mostly stuff posted on this thread. Particularly laughed when @ Pikachewy99 Pikachewy99 infamous result popped in.
How to get Pikachewy99 to post something:
1. Tag her with the mention of that abomination.
2. Watch chaos unfold.

That picture will haunt me forever. It was a mistake to ever have found and shared it. :facepalm:

Or just tag me, otherwise I lurk. After my who knows how long disappearence, I've started glancing at this thread for the past few days and it's nice to see some familiar and new faces around. How have you all been?

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
So apparently I discovered earlier today how long your "Pranked!" status lasts and I also discovered that only premium members can prank another user and can do it just because.

@ Pikachewy99 Pikachewy99 Hi. You may have seen me once or twice in your lurking. I'm a sorta newish user (been here a little over a month) so it's nice to see new faces.

Avokha

NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
So apparently I discovered earlier today how long your "Pranked!" status lasts and I also discovered that only premium members can prank another user and can do it just because.
I wish senpai would notice me with the prank feature :crying:
Or I could just become senpai and get premium :awesome:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I wish I'd stop being noticed for the prank feature. :V

Tournament in two hours, and tournament tomorrow. Should be fun.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Top Bottom