• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

Hello guyz.

So, today is August the 29th, and it is also the day Shulk, my most wanted ever, has been officially revealed 1 year ago to date.

And, while it doesn't focus only on Shulk but also on Smash in general, I've just made this topic for this occasion, which I cordially invite you to read, as I also tell something special but very significant to me.

Best regards !

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Hmm.... Bowser and DK in Skylanders? What does it mean....

And now Transformers in Splatoon... hehe....

Last edited:

Xelion

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MGSnake
Anyone who lives around Texas/Southwest area want to play on the Wii U. My internet isn't really good enough for places outside the Southwest.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Okay I'm seriously getting a little bit concerned now. The Robin Social has been eerily quiet and almost inactive for the past few days. So what in the blue blazes is going on? Did everyone just fall off the face of the Earth or something?

:112:

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Okay I'm seriously getting a little bit concerned now. The Robin Social has been eerily quiet and almost inactive for the past few days. So what in the blue blazes is going on? Did everyone just fall off the face of the Earth or something?
They're all getting coffee... at the same time... yeah...

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
All threads have their downtime.

Not to mention at this point some of the people who frequent this thread are resuming school or college.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Warning Received
All threads have their downtime.

Not to mention at this point some of the people who frequent this thread are resuming school or college.
Well i also personally avoid this thread sometimes because the spoilers of Fates.
But i end up missing you all anyway :sadeyes:
He hath been awakened!

FEED ME
Ah... There you are.

I've been looking all over for you.

STOP THIS AT ONCE HUMAN, MY FUR IS MADE OUT OF FIRE AND MY WHISKERS ARE THE BLADES OF APOCALYPSE.

I feel like Villager mains should be referred to as "Villains".
Then Robin mains should be...
Robbers?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Well i also personally avoid this thread sometimes because the spoilers of Fates.
But i end up missing you all anyway :sadeyes:

FEED ME

STOP THIS AT ONCE HUMAN, MY FUR IS MADE OUT OF FIRE AND MY WHISKERS ARE THE BLADES OF APOCALYPSE.
Don't worry about Fates spoilers, those have died down pretty much completely around here by now.
Inb4 someone immediately proves me wrong and posts a massive spoiler here.

Then Robin mains should be...
Robbers?
D O U B L E P O S T B O Y Z !

:112:

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
I had another weird dream.
I turned into Robin and instead of betraying Chrom by Thoroning him...
I betrayed Batman by firing armor-piercing batarangs at him.
Joker:"You can't escape fate, Batsey!"

By the way, anyone here know Marth and Ike's critical quotes in Fates? If so, tell me unless they count as spoilers so @ Weeman Weeman can stay.

If they don't say "Could you defeat a dragon?" and "I killed a god, you'll be easier." respectively, I'll be dissapointed.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Gee, it sure is boring around here...

:p
Would you like to play some football? :p

Edit: I cannot get over how Falco's fingers are so chunky, chubby, and flappy-looking. They're just hilarious to look at. :laugh:

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
So I've been working on this picture for a while. It's still not quite done and it still needs some editing and colouring but it is close. Though honestly it's not that great. Still show you guys if you are interested
image.jpg

Sorry for the bad picture quality.

:135:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
So I've been working on this picture for a while. It's still not quite done and it still needs some editing and colouring but it is close. Though honestly it's not that great. Still show you guys if you are interested
View attachment 70830
Sorry for the bad picture quality.

:135:
Not bad! Like the detail!

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I was saving this for a rainy day, but this is just fine...
I got my Blu-Ray the other day with the music from Final Fantasy XIV from patch 2.2 to 2.5.
Talk about overkill:
20150828_115835.jpg

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I was saving this for a rainy day, but this is just fine...
I got my Blu-Ray the other day with the music from Final Fantasy XIV from patch 2.2 to 2.5.
Talk about overkill:
View attachment 70832
Pretty cool. I still need to find some movies and shows on Blu-Ray, but I'm not having much luck. My search continues!

Top Bottom